It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for a photo of the SR-71/Moon backdrop

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Several years ago, someone posted a photo of an SR in front of a full moon, I believe it was label as a CIA recruiting poster and I'm sure someone photoshopped it, but I liked it.

If anyone has a copy of it and willing to post it or email it to me, I'd appreciate it. I'd like to use it as a background for my computer at work.

I know this is a needle in a haystack hunt, but I'm hoping someone else out there saw it and has it. I lost my copy due to a computer crash and lost backup disk.

Thanks in advance.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
You mean this one

www.playle.com...

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Ya should check out this cool web site called google, it lets you search for stuff on the Internet. Really.

At google, these images came up.

[edit on 15-5-2009 by Divinorumus]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
That's not it. I found that one the other day when I was seaching for it again. I tried using it as a background anyway, but it was blurred when expanded.

The one I'm looking for was (as well as I can remember) a full moon (may be mistaken about that) on the left with an SR on the right. The SR looked like it had be cut from the old publicity photo of it in a bank over the hills of California.

If I was any good, I'd try to recreate one myself, but I don't have the tools or skills to do that yet.

But thanks for looking.

added after post: I have been trying to find it on google but no luck. However, the 2nd aircraft in the link you posted looks like the one I was talking about. I just don't know how to post it here to show you folks.

[edit on 15-5-2009 by paraclete1]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure this is the image you're looking for........

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0461cc1a9d1e.jpg[/atsimg]

See link for full size image.

farm3.static.flickr.com...

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
That wasn't it either, but it will do. Thanks. Should I ever find the one I was looking for, I'll post it here.

Thanks to all who looked for me.

new topics

top topics

join