It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"At the White House..we love MSNBC".

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Yep. That's what White House Advisor Kareem Dale says at about 1:50 into this video.

So the leg tingle thing goes both ways, eh?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I'm sure they absolutely adore the Obama Channel. Mica in the morning ... Christ 'tingle' Matthews .... Keith Olberman ... all drooling over Obama. I'm sure it turns the Obama white house on .. no end.

Good find JSO.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Hey, Bronze chick here.

Do either of you know who has television watching detail at the White House?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Do either of you know who has television watching detail at the White House?

Probably Obama. What else is he going to do? He hasn't got enough experience to run the country .. and the NWO folks are the ones really doing it anyways.

It's probably him sitting there in front of a big screen TV ... eatting popcorn ... soaking up all the love MSNBC sends his way.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Nah, he's in the basement of the White House

performing his rituals. He's got his hands full. What with the NWO here, and the aliens there, and the descruction of our country, and picking up after Bush, no way does he have time.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

and the flu .. don't forget the flu that was militarily engineered and then let go somehow ... the flu that's going to come back in the fall and kill and kill and kill .... he's busy with that as well.

(busy doing exactly what .. I'm not sure)

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Right. And the Bush White House loved Fox News. Every administration has their propaganda outlet of choice.

MSNBC saw the anti-Republican backlash in the wake of Bush and decided to push into the politically left market because it seemed profitable. It looks like they've managed to form quite the mutualistic relationship with the current White House.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Well GE will reap the rewards for its subsidiary's butt kissing. I am sure they will get huge Health Care and Cap and Trade agreements for using their new outlets to promote the messiah all the way into office. I love how they cant talk enough about how the republican party is a thing of the past. I have a feeling in a year or two when everyone gets their tax bill they wont be so thrilled about the democratic party and its supposed next 40 year reign.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
The time is ripe for a third party.

We need it...damnit we need some real change. This country is going down the damn tubes and neither party is doing anything to stop it...if not promoting it.

GE/MSNBC/Obama.........................ILLEGAL...all should be in prison for treasonous activities....along with big BUSH.

new topics

top topics

join