It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have an answer to the problems of the world.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
As many of you know, I wrote a book. Though it seems to be a work of fiction, in it I provide a map for making things better for all nearly 7 billion of us.

I have stated that the book is free, and I want it to be shared because, in order to work, the map must be considered by some crucial number of us (it must reach the tipping point). Once that number is reached, our behaviors will shift and a heaven on earth will emerge.

To all publishers - whether it is printing my book out and gifting it to others, publishing the link on blogs, sending the link in email, whatever - I wrote the following letter to you:

Dear Publisher,

Whether you are a Web Publisher or a Print Publisher – even those who might print out copies of my work and give them away – I address You, all.

If We suppose that the ideas I offer, in my admittedly amateur work, my book, The Abundance Paradigm… If these ideas were encountered by many minds on this planet of Ours, what might be the worst possible scenario?

I say it’s likely, in worst case, that We would continue on this path of falling apart. All the scary things We see around us will continue to emerge – war, famine, water shortages, UFO sightings, economic collapse, blaming, deception, greed, desperation, tears and fears.

What is the best outcome? The one I see as most likely? That from the Many of Us, us Individuals of Sentience, We will join in behavior from which will be emergent the abundance We really could choose to bring forth with what we have now.

So when reading my work, keep in mind that the world of personal choice I give You to consider is not out of reach. Even from a most mundane perspective of what really is going on in Our Universe, We have what it takes.

But the ideas I offer must be spread to work, and spread widely. And so, if You choose to publish what I give freely, be it copies made and given or the link to the book, I offer my deepest gratitude.

Thank You,

Amaterasu

A/a

Book: files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I read your book and I will try to keep my comments to more of a positive criticism. I thought the premise of the book, that we can live in abundance, is false. We can not live in abundance, because resources are not unlimited.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
personally, I think that the only solution to poverty/lack of abundance ...

is to completely annihilate the value we hold for anything that is lacking abundance.

remove the need for water, food, shelter, lighting, heat..

by inhabiting new bodies that do not require any of those.

obviously this transformation would take some time, so solutions such as yours would be necessary for the interim transitional period.

but when you really think about it, the vast majority of our infrastructure is actually a mechanical extention of our collective mouths, digestive system, skin, hair.

clothes are based on the same purpose as skin and hair. to keep us warm.

supermarkets, trucking, shipping, all based on our mouths and stomachs need.

plumbing, water treatment, sewage, all based on our need for water and messy need to waste alot of it.

housing .. all that you see across this earth like a cancer.. is our need to stay a specific temperature in order to survive or do other things in comfort.

it's a giant (and ugly) extrapolation of our bodily needs.

if we used our imagination, and rebelled against the naysayers of imagination, and ones that state what's possible and impossible, then we could start at the very basis of this problem of under/over abundance imbalance, and adjust the ONE MOLECULE that would influence the need for such a band-aid type infrastructure...

our DNA.
if we created new bodies that needed NONE of these things.. then we could spend all our time focussed on exploring and creating.

instead of all our time eating, drinking, sleeping, and worrying about hot to make money in order to keep eating and drinking and sleeping comfortably.

just like christ or krishna or buddha.
unlock that junk dna and forget about this wasteful world.

you may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.

-

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
You are definitely a dreamer, I will give you that. Do you have any concept of how you plan to create a new body to house our dna? Am I wrong to assume we will need our brains as well?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
You are definitely a dreamer, I will give you that. Do you have any concept of how you plan to create a new body to house our dna? Am I wrong to assume we will need our brains as well?

simple.

be chaste, in the original sense...
practice kundalini yoga, and make love with your wife, but resist the animal spasm... the urge to orgasm. (fruit of the tree of knowledge)

Your seed will invert within, and perform creation within yourself, instead of outside of yourself, and the kundalini will rise from your sacrum up the river jordan (your spine) and into Golgotha, the place of the skul.. and you will experience the krystos.

though, the only thing literally preventing you from doing this, is your own chuckling over confidence in what you know to be possible and impossible, your own conditioning that has made you so, and your skepticism and doubt.

even though the actual physiological mechanism exists for this metamorphosis to transpire.

-

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

You are pulling my leg, right? Where did you get all of that? Why would I want to put the effort in to make love to anybody and not orgasm at the end? That is like going to the grocery store and walking around all day and not buying any groceries.

I dont think that leads to a bit of peace. You havent seen evil until I go a few days without a little "stress relief".

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   

I read your book and I will try to keep my comments to more of a positive criticism. I thought the premise of the book, that we can live in abundance, is false. We can not live in abundance, because resources are not unlimited.

Believe as you wish.

There is enough on this planet to give us abundance ten times over. At least.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

I doubt it. If that was true oil and gold would be a fraction of its current cost. They have value because they are limiited resources. Plus if no one works and everyone is laying around all day and never getting sick or going hungry you would have a huge population explosion. So how you going to have abundance when there are 20 billion people. If I didnt work and all my needs were met I would have nothing to do but have as much sex as possible.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
personally, I think that the only solution to poverty/lack of abundance ...

is to completely annihilate the value we hold for anything that is lacking abundance.

remove the need for water, food, shelter, lighting, heat..

by inhabiting new bodies that do not require any of those.

If this is possible, I'm all for it - though I suspect that is the condition we attain at death. My goal is to bring Us into the galactic society in this plane as a compassionate, loving race, and as equals with those who now consider themselves to be above us.

obviously this transformation would take some time, so solutions such as yours would be necessary for the interim transitional period.

Whether we can indeed achieve your expectations or not, what I propose, I do believe, is a most glorious solution. Necessary...? Only if the goal is to be achieved of abundance.

I mean, theoretically, we could evolve regardless of whether we are enslaved and killed in the billions or living loving lives without a root for evil to grow from.

but when you really think about it, the vast majority of our infrastructure is actually a mechanical extention of our collective mouths, digestive system, skin, hair.

clothes are based on the same purpose as skin and hair. to keep us warm.

supermarkets, trucking, shipping, all based on our mouths and stomachs need.

plumbing, water treatment, sewage, all based on our need for water and messy need to waste alot of it.

housing .. all that you see across this earth like a cancer.. is our need to stay a specific temperature in order to survive or do other things in comfort.

it's a giant (and ugly) extrapolation of our bodily needs.

I suppose one could view all this in the way you describe. Frankly, while some of our homes and buildings meet your description in my eyes, I see most of such structures as quite beautiful - the closer to simplicity and nature awareness that they are built, the more beautiful I see them to be.

if we used our imagination, and rebelled against the naysayers of imagination, and ones that state what's possible and impossible, then we could start at the very basis of this problem of under/over abundance imbalance, and adjust the ONE MOLECULE that would influence the need for such a band-aid type infrastructure...

our DNA.
if we created new bodies that needed NONE of these things.. then we could spend all our time focussed on exploring and creating.

Or we could be responsible in creating with nature and nurture as our guides, and if we eliminate money, those will emerge as the dominant motivations.

instead of all our time eating, drinking, sleeping, and worrying about hot to make money in order to keep eating and drinking and sleeping comfortably.

And if we didn't have to worry about money or food, clothing, shelter, love? If we all used the hidden tech, built things with the world I describe in mind, stood together to make it happen... Wouldn't that change the path upon which we are now walking?

just like christ or krishna or buddha.
unlock that junk dna and forget about this wasteful world.

If it is indeed possible, I will. But I cannot sit idly and watch our loving race, so twisted and bent by The System we are forced to endure, be slaughtered if I can do anything to change things.

you may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.

Dreamer? No. I have considered your expectations and believe you may have something. But I cannot bank on it when I see a way out.

[edit on 5/15/2009 by Amaterasu]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

You know I have thought more about your idea and decided I am wrong and you are right. I even have an idea on how to accomplish it. We could build a series of super computers and develop tech to dowload everyones consicousness into it. Then we could create a virtual world that is like our own but on a higher set of morals.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   

I doubt it. If that was true oil and gold would be a fraction of its current cost. They have value because they are limiited resources. Plus if no one works and everyone is laying around all day and never getting sick or going hungry you would have a huge population explosion. So how you going to have abundance when there are 20 billion people. If I didnt work and all my needs were met I would have nothing to do but have as much sex as possible.

ROFL!!!!!!!!!! Oh, and diamonds, too, eh?

Gold is hoarded to keep its price up. Oil is unnecessary. And YOU may lay around doing nothing. *I* have many things I would do and places I would go.

As for "population expliosions," if all women were in charge of their fertility, our population would likely drop. In all countries where women have this control, the population is leveling off or even going negative.

But I've told you this already. You don't read what I write.

And frankly, dear, I support your choice to do nothing but have sex. You are cocreating this Universe, and if that is what you create, more power to you.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
How exactly is oil unneccessary. Do you know of some free energy invention or something else to COMPLETELY replace it. You watch as China and India becomes more developed, you will continue to see how limited the oil supply really is.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   

reply to post by justsomeboreddude

You know I have thought more about your idea and decided I am wrong and you are right. I even have an idea on how to accomplish it. We could build a series of super computers and develop tech to dowload everyones consicousness into it. Then we could create a virtual world that is like our own but on a higher set of morals.

What a wit. Such facility at creating the snide.

Regardless, your "suggestion" is as unnecessary as your hostility. I bring a solution that is achievable with what we have today.

I propose a website, widely introduced, where people could discuss the issues that need to be solved, and people can report of what has happened locally and in a wider scope. Leaders will emerge, as will creative solutions.

Meh. You do as you wish.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Also I did read your book. I admit I had a hard time following it, because it was structured so that you went from an imaginary dialogue, a little story if you will, and then back and forth to a political/society model. I would have found it more useful if it was just focused on how we would acheive a world ruled by the idea of abundance in cold hard facts and steps, but you know how us Lizard Hearts are. We like our cold hard facts.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Please tell me how I am being snide. I apologized for not understanding how the idea could work and then even made a suggestion on how it may be accomplished. So what makes that snide? Is it because it disagrees with how you see making the world a better place?

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   

How exactly is oil unneccessary. Do you know of some free energy invention or something else to COMPLETELY replace it. You watch as China and India becomes more developed, you will continue to see how limited the oil supply really is.

Search youtube for Gary McKinnon. Also look into Viktor Schauberger and Wilhelm Reich. I know personally a man who took what he calls "the Tesla Crop Circle" and designed a free energy device. At the moment he has no funding to prototype, but I suspect when he does, it will work.

The technology (free energy) is not released because it will take Them out of power (no pun). They keep us tied to oil because with that, and the efforts to take over the food supply, the water supply and the interweb - along with their control of most other media - they can keep us ignorant and compliant.

If we had no one we had to ask for the energy we use for our mobility, for our comfort and for our technology, they could not threaten us, cause black outs (creating riots and an excuse for martial law), and dictate who gets the money.

Thank you for your thoughtful contributions to my thread.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   

If someone had created a free energy device no one could stop it from moving forward. For example, worst case, you could put the plans and undeniable proof on the internet and people could build them on there own and test to see that they work. The problem up to this point is no one has succeeded, because of those darn convservation of energy laws. I hope someday someone figures it out. I even created a thread on here asking for proof and not one person could produce anything of value. I have alos spent countless hours researching it because it is a topic that interests me but not one person has created anything more than a hoax or an illusion to produce a little profit off of the foolish.

Let me ask you since you are so enlightened, does you or someone else pay your electric bill, gas bill, etc every month?

[edit on 5/16/2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Also I did read your book. I admit I had a hard time following it, because it was structured so that you went from an imaginary dialogue, a little story if you will, and then back and forth to a political/society model. I would have found it more useful if it was just focused on how we would acheive a world ruled by the idea of abundance in cold hard facts and steps, but you know how us Lizard Hearts are. We like our cold hard facts.

The purpose of the main character, Izzy, is to illustrate what the society would look like, how it functions, what will emerge.

The purpose of the diary is to show what is necessary in termsof the steps and things that need to happen. Such as wide awareness of the ideas. Such as the breaking of secrecy. Such as many realizing that one could escape to abundance if one worked for the goal and cast off toadiehood.

As "cold, hard facts" go:

1. The planet has plenty for all of us.
2. Free energy is a reality.
3. There is a faction that is trying to take over the interweb (and more).
4. Antigrav is a reality.
5. Aliens are a reality.
6. Humans are loving but are twisted by The System, including the desperation caused by the concept of money.
7. We are at a level of tech (and imagine how far we would be if we all worked together and didn't need "industry secrets) where we could cast off our (wage) slavery to machines.
8. If these ideas become widespread, abundance will be emergent.

If not you, others will see.

As to my comment about snideness... I humbly apologize for any misinterpretation I may have made. Your idea is not possible with what we have today, and I inferred that you were trying to mock the concepts I present by proposing an "alternative" that was unachievable at the present.

Mea culpa.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   

I appreciate your apology. I also apologize for a thread you visited of mine. I was trying to prove a point and taking on the character of the kind of person that would try to accomplish those things.

1. The planet has plenty for all of us.
It doesnt have plenty for an ever growing number of people who continue to need and/or demand more.

2. Free energy is a reality.
I wish it were true, but Proof?

3. There is a faction that is trying to take over the interweb (and more).
Proof? There are factions trying regulate it, but not take it over.

4. Antigrav is a reality.
I wish it were true, but Proof?

5. Aliens are a reality.
Proof?

6. Humans are loving but are twisted by The System, including the desperation caused by the concept of money.
Humans are basically advanced monkeys who have lived and died by the accomplish or die reality of evolution that every life form in the universe probably faces. The universe itself is a primary example of evolution.

7. We are at a level of tech (and imagine how far we would be if we all worked together and didn't need "industry secrets) where we could cast off our (wage) slavery to machines.
This is only true in limited areas of human endeavor, current robot tech can only do so much. It is good for humans to work. It builds character and gives people a reason to get up in the morning. Without work most humans would fall into many unhealthy actions both for them personally and society as a whole.

8. If these ideas become widespread, abundance will be emergent.
Abundance doesnt exist in most if not all cases. There is not an unlimited amount of ANYTHING on this earth. Plus someone has to decide who gets what, do you really want that to be someone other than you? At least now you have the freedom to choose to earn more if you want more.

I am not trying to be rude but just to counter your theory.

[edit on 5/16/2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   

If someone had created a free energy device no one could stop it from moving forward.

You do know that people who succeed seem to be beset with nay-sayers at best, and, like Royal Rife, have their operations invaded and confiscated or are killed at worst. Believe me, though things get local attention, they are not allowed to reach the tipping point.

Oh, and as for the web... Check out the Joe Cell.

For example, worst case, you could put the plans and undeniable proof on the internet and people could build them on there own and test to see that they work.

Thus far such things are met with derision. Also, many are difficult and/or expensive, so few actually try it. My friend, the man with the Tesla Crop Circle invention would put the invention on the web but that he has no prototype.

The problem up to this point is no one has succeeded, because of those darn convservation of energy laws.

Considering that fully half the equations of thermodynamics were discarded back when thermodynamics was first being developed, it leaves one wondering just how true what's left is... Whether we have the full picture. I wouldn't use this as "proof" that it can't be done.

I hope someday someone figures it out.

A number already have. But its been packaged and hidden, with those who succeed being quashed.

I even created a thread on here asking for proof and not one person could produce anything of value.

I'm highly inclined, with what I know of Schauberger, Reich, Rife, and Tesla, to fully believe that Gary McKinnon is telling the truth. No, proof is not available. If you have it, one way or another it is pushed out of the public awareness.

I have alos spent countless hours researching it because it is a topic that interests me but not one person has created anything more than a hoax or an illusion to produce a little profit off of the foolish.

I guess the Joe Cell is not a viable proof... I can understand. I have not seen it working personally, nor do I have the building skills, nor the money or access to some of what it requires, but if I had all these things, I would build one in a heartbeat. The instructions are available on the web.

Let me ask you since you are so enlightened, does you or someone else pay your electric bill, gas bill, etc every month?

I did until the last graphics job in the area was sent out of state and I was laid off in Feb 2006. I have gone through my savings, my 401K, and a credit card trying to stay afloat. Last October I was homeless in a Red Cross shelter. Now I am on social services, "working" as a slave for the Department of Social Services 35 hours a week, 17 hours of which they call "work experience" (and my benefits divided by 17 works out to minimum wage - at 17 hours a week) but then they call the other 18 hour "community service."

I have been remanded to community service like a petty criminal, as if my crumbling life makes me a criminal.

I frequently have age discrimination - especially in local jobs, where I apply outside of my field. Or I am overqualified. And on the web, I am local to none of the jobs I apply to - giving me a severe disadvantage.

Did I give you too much information?

[edit on 5/16/2009 by Amaterasu]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join