It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taliban wants 'new world order'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Asif Ali Zardari, the Pakistani president, has said that his country's fight against the Taliban is not just a domestic battle but one that the whole world needs to be aware of.
Speaking during a news conference in London with Gordon Brown, the British prime minister, Zardari said the Taliban are seeking to create a "new world order" and that more effort was needed by the international community to defeat the fighters. Standing alongside Brown, Zardari said: "It [the Taliban's cause] is a long-term endeavour and we are both united to fight against this endeavour which is challenging our way of life and wants to change the way of life of the world."

english.aljazeera.net...

I increasingly find myself disliking Gordon Brown. It’s not good enough that he coerces the G20 to form a New World Order now he’s shaking hand with the Taliban. Anyone see a problem with this picture?

Since I dont like any of the participants of the G20 and the forming of a NWO, we might as well invite Al-Qaeda, as well.

[edit on 15-5-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Pakistan president accuses Taliban of trying to create 'new world order'
The Taliban of trying to create a "new world order", the president of Pakistan Asif Ali Zardari has warned as he met with Gordon Brown to discuss the terrorism threat.

"It is the biggest challenge of the 21st century," Mr Zardari told a press conference in Downing Street. "It is not a short term affair, it is a long term affair. It is challenging our way of life, they are trying to create a new world order."

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Quote from Wall Street Journal;

"It is not a short-term affair, it is a long-term affair. It is challenging our way of life, they are trying to create a new world order"

davos.wsj.com...

Zardari says Taliban fight is 'long-term endeavour - Summary

Zardari also suggested that the Taliban were planning to create a "new world order" and said the fight against the insurgents was a "long-term endeavour."

Brown, meanwhile, pledged immediate humanitarian aid of 12 million pounds (18 million dollars) to help people driven from their homes "as a result of terrorist acts" in the Swat valley of north-western Pakistan.

The immediate aid to be provided for those displaced by the conflict in the border region with Afghanistan was in addition to the 665 million pounds in aid Britain had already pledged for Pakistan, said Brown

www.earthtimes.org...

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Taliban are just a bunch of thugs who protect our heroin and pipelines.
They're not organized. They're puppets.

They couldn't win a war with Baltimore, never mind a country.

If anything, (imo) they might have a role to play in the collapase of Pakistan's economy, and made out to be new new bad ass army potentially nuclear capable, so we can continue 2 sink more $$ into the "War on Terror."
If there should be concern, it should be on the extent of the financing (and training) of the Taliban, how capable they MAY become.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben Niceknowinya

Yes I agree that the Taliban are puppets, they fit in quite nicely with our governmental puppets.

Current events are getting more insane by the day but all part of a bigger picture.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I dont believe they are our puppets. If they were puppets we could make them behave. Their belief system is dead opposite to ours and a real threat to any freedom loving people.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
I dont believe they are our puppets. If they were puppets we could make them behave. Their belief system is dead opposite to ours and a real threat to any freedom loving people.

Hi,

I dont mean they are puppets to us,,How nice that would be.

They are puppets controlled by our shadow governments.

Dont you wish we were pulling the strings?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

I wish we were pulling the strings and we could drag them through a nice big saw mill
So do we have a shadow government?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Absolutely. They truly do strive to foment a New World Order.

It's called Islam.

Just as Muhammed directed centuries ago.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
The extremest want to create their own New World Order out of the ashes of the old world. Depending on the amount of crazy in the various leaders some have grander plans then others.

[edit on 15-5-2009 by jman1a]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

I wish we were pulling the strings and we could drag them through a nice big saw mill
So do we have a shadow government?

Yes we have several powerful people behind the scenes. It’s increasingly apparent to American citizens that government is no longer being run in accordance with the Constitution.

People have recognized for more than 150 years that the rich and powerful corrupt individual officials.

Most Americans still clench on to the belief that such corruption is impossible.

I find Paul Volcker to be one of the most powerful. He’s also recently been appointed by Obama, rather Volcker chose Obama. Long story.

We have the Illuminati, The Bilderberg Group, The Trilateral Commission, The G20, The United Nations, Judges, NATO, IMF, Organized crime, Communications networks, media, banks, insurance companies, IRS, executive, legislative, and judicial branches.

I think I forgot a couple. I don’t mean to tell you the whole world is corrupt it’s a select few that gain control over others for a sinister plan that has been in the works for centuries.

join