It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Compelling Question About UFOs

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by imeddieone4202003

ET craft or vehicles call them what you will travel both through time and space and through what we know as wormholes. Think of wormholes and suns as a shortcut as there are shortcuts from stars to stars. Warping or bending time and space and the fabric of space without time is something we are far from comprehending with our limited capacity. When time seizes to exist as we are all subject to the rotations and cycles of the sun and a 24hr day, things change, space changes, distance changes, time is absent. When man someday is allowed more knowledge about the solar system and ET's open an invitation for exploration we will learn how to manipulate time and space and better understand the absence of time and how travelling from one point to another can be done without time and how fuel is un-necessary for such travel as energy exists in all things and can be borrowed from all things even empty space.

Do ET's make mistakes?
What is a mistake?
A wrong choice causing an outcome or accident.
When ET's make mistakes they may not be mistakes if you can
reason with me. Mistakes happen because they were meant to happen thus in actuality there was no mistake made in the minds of some. An accident may happen but was it meant to happen or was it a fatal mistake or bad decision that caused an outcome. If you could see into the future you could see what was meant to happen or supposed to happen understanding why it should happen so when a mistake, accident or death happens know that it's not an accident and accidents truthfully do not happen. We see them as accidents and mistakes but they are not seen that way by others, our lives and things that happen in them are not mistakes everything was meant to happen and known all along like a movie that was already scripted.

Think of it this way.
Before you were born your entire life and what you call mistakes, accidents and tragedies were already recorded on DVD. As you live your life unaware you feel your making many mistakes and going through many problems, free agency you call it, you chose your path, you caused outcomes from your actions but what you don't know is everything was already known and written from eternity to eternity, this does not take away your freeagency it only records your future actions and lives. Every single move, thought, mistake, choice known beforehand. There are no mistakes, there is only progression, evolution and advancment. What happens is necessary meant and allowed to happen and must happen and unchangeable. Some people believe the future can be changed and it's a good thing to believe in for you personally to better your life but the future has already been seen and recorded by some. This is what some might call revelation knowing things of past present and future, things to come.

Timelines are only probabilities but what most do not understand is those probabilities absolutely will not happen and the future has in fact already been seen, recorded and this world has passed away for many viewing it above. Time is absent they already have seen the begining and ending some before the movie even started. This world will pass away but all souls and matter will never pass away and everything will become new and worlds without number come and go as I type this so will this tiny piece of dust called earth but this tiny piece of dust is nor lesser or greater than the universe because there is an equality in all things as all things are equal and eternal.

As the world turns so are the days of our lives.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Care to school me a little bit on what vortex hopping is? why do you feel its the only way?

There are magic lines in the Earths geological circumference that have high magnetic (or something we can't detect) forces.

You can , some how , tap in to this field , causing a vortex of some sort that can either a) shoot you along the field to your destination
or b) open a wormhole and guide you to your destination

I feel like this is possibly the best method of intergalactic travel because it's all connected. You have forces that rule , these forces if used properly are ideal for anti-grav type propulsion systems. I can't really explain it , but it kind of makes sense.

That might give you a better idea.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
They're not shot down. There ain't much that could penetrate past their propulsion fields let alone 'seek' and affect the W+ axes that the previous poster may be refering to, (4D+ dimensional) other than EM technologies. Our focused radar used to be able to shut them down, resulting in a crash, and I guess you could say we got 'lucky' on those instances, (although I cannot equate any being's death with lucky in my book). They got smart to us and now use double hulled craft, which = Not very many crashes past the 1970s. This is what I have gathered, BTW. Hope it makes sense.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Flux8

Despite popular belief. Travel by flying saucer is much safer than driving a car. If you compare the two modes of travel by fatalities per mile you'd see that flying saucers have a much better track record and in many cases are able to sustain high speed impacts and stay in one piece.

They must test those babies with crash test dummies like we do.

Obsidience

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Of course their crafts can go down. Also we have some interference that has been reported to cause some of the crashes, and there are reports of our governments shooting some of them down. There is an enormous difference between the crafts that they travel distance in, what I call the deep space crafts, which are huge, and the smaller, lower tech crafts they use in our atmosphere, which are somewhat riskier, but it enables them to do their frequent activities with less detection overall, unless they want to be detected much of the time anyway. As well, it allows control over what technology they will be willing to part with in case of an event out of their control, such as the loss of a craft. In other words, we don't get their higher technology, but mainly their lower tech.

Pretty damn confident this post is spot on 100%. First of all, it would make more sense to travel in one large single ship for the journey, aka a mothership, instead of several smaller "crafts" that would just cause trouble. Perhaps, they are stored in the mothership until they have arrived at a planet, and then they use the smaller crafts for exploration, observing and scientific missions? And since they're far far smaller, and perhaps even faster, that is why they're obviously harder to control then a single mothership.

As for where the mothership goes/stays, probably hidden in very high atmosphere, far above where most of our planes fly. Or maybe not even on this planet at all, for all we know the mothership COULD indeed land on the other side of the moon, quickly release it's smaller more agile space crafts and then simple either leave and pick them up later, or go into some sort of stasis where the power is shut off to conserve energy and they're literally invisible to our satellites/etc.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   

I suppose I fall into the 'UFO believer Roswell denier camp' ...there are many aspects of the whole Roswell/ Area 51 myth that don't add up to me

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by starfemme1

Any reported crashes that have taken place are what you might call ET's way of allowing us to have something to play around with, without them having to actually show up, have dinner and drop it off. Have we ever actually shot down an ET craft or caused it to crash? Heavens NO, not in a millions years!

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   

It might sound ridiculous but consider that at least on a few of those accounts they crashed intentionally..??

For reasons we would know the very least about, obviously.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flux8
They're not shot down. There ain't much that could penetrate past their propulsion fields let alone 'seek' and affect the W+ axes that the previous poster may be refering to, (4D+ dimensional) other than EM technologies. Our focused radar used to be able to shut them down, resulting in a crash, and I guess you could say we got 'lucky' on those instances, (although I cannot equate any being's death with lucky in my book). They got smart to us and now use double hulled craft, which = Not very many crashes past the 1970s. This is what I have gathered, BTW. Hope it makes sense.

Originally posted by ET_MAN
Any reported crashes that have taken place are what you might call ET's way of allowing us to have something to play around with, without them having to actually show up, have dinner and drop it off. Have we ever actually shot down an ET craft or caused it to crash? Heavens NO, not in a millions years!

I beg to differ, if I remember correctly this 'laser beam' was pinpointed to a military base outside florida. Of course some will say that these specks are ice crystals. But no one has actually provided sufficient evidence to sway my mind away from the fact that this is laser beam technology on this earth. Possibly stolen from Nikola Teslas writings.

[edit on 16-5-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Of course their crafts can go down.

Originally posted by starfemme1
They don't crash.........period.

How about we assume that we have no idea how the crafts are built, where they come from, if they are physical or any other specific besides basic shape --and even then...

It isn't as bad as assuming the species or intentions of the occupants (if there are any), but questions like this tend to get cluttered with:

"My opinion if fact"

when in fact it should be:

"This is my opinion, by no means is it fact"

Another thought on the OP:

If something can go wrong, it will go wrong...are we to assume that Mr. Murphy is applicable to earthly activity only? Or only the human species?

I guess I am still harping on the assumed 'perfection' of craft, skill and circumstance that we allow these 'visitors'.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
i have a question to answer your question...how do you know they havent crashed on other planets? we really dont know how many "visits" we have actually had, so maybe it is a small percentage. maybe they are space traveling while drowsy...
s&f for your effort

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

Originally posted by ET_MAN

I beg to differ, if I remember correctly this 'laser beam' was pinpointed to a military base outside florida. Of course some will say that these specks are ice crystals. But no one has actually provided sufficient evidence to sway my mind away from the fact that this is laser beam technology on this earth. Possibly stolen from Nikola Teslas writings.

[edit on 16-5-2009 by franspeakfree]

Thanks for posting one of my favorite videos of an alleged attempt to shoot down a ufo. this video is very hard to explain away in conventional terms. The craft is flying, then a bright flash, next the ufo responds accordingly and quickly to the beam being shot at it.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by imeddieone4202003
Some of the issues they have to overcome include, but are not limited to:

-Time versus the distance traveled
-Fuel or Energy to cover said distance
-Sustenance to maintain the occupants over said distance
-Craft ability to operate under multiple vacuums and atmospheres

In reference to the latter of these issues i ask this....

How could such advanced craft, with unimaginable technology crash so often here on earth? Why can they navigate huge distances thru space only to crash on this little rock?

I've said it before and I'll say it again ...

If the drone hypothesis is correct who's to say a captured non-human or non-present-day human craft (I frankly have a hard time believing that humans are in possession of such an artifact) doesn't spread itself throughout the universe by impacting the surface of planetary bodies and then deploying sensory apparatuses or manufacturing copies of itself?

For the sake of argument lets imagine that there are little green men on Mars and one observed the Mars rover crash land (@ 2:29) to the surface. A Martian skeptic might say, "A non-martian intelligence sent a craft all the way across the solar system, but they couldn't prevent it from crashing into our planet?!"

Basically without more information (ie/ was there a crash, how was this confirmed, what did the crash site look like, was it a debris field or controlled landing, etc) understanding the reason for the crash is speculation. We can neither derive confirmation for bias against "alien life" nor can we conclude extraterrestrial design until such a craft is publicly available to be studied by a team qualified to analyze composition and aeronautical principles.

For those who are unfamiliar with this particular hypothesis I recommend listening to this quick summary (@ 5:40) by physicist Dr. Michio Kaku.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by tim1989
Maybe because some get shot down?

Timothy Good makes some interesting points about the US government shooting down discs with guided missiles enabled with proximity fuses.
He also comments on the subsequent (and unprecedented) world rise
in unexplained air accidents -both military and civilian
(Around 12:50):

www.dailymotion.com...

Cheers.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by spines

Of course their crafts can go down.

Originally posted by starfemme1
They don't crash.........period.

How about we assume that we have no idea how the crafts are built, where they come from, if they are physical or any other specific besides basic shape --and even then...

It isn't as bad as assuming the species or intentions of the occupants (if there are any), but questions like this tend to get cluttered with:

"My opinion if fact"

when in fact it should be:

"This is my opinion, by no means is it fact"

Another thought on the OP:

If something can go wrong, it will go wrong...are we to assume that Mr. Murphy is applicable to earthly activity only? Or only the human species?

I guess I am still harping on the assumed 'perfection' of craft, skill and circumstance that we allow these 'visitors'.

Well said.

Since we have zero evidence/information on these crafts, that pretty much leaves everything in the universe open to the cause of said crash.

Maybe its the atmosphere, or weather, or oxygen, or they use GM parts, it could be anything.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12

Originally posted by tim1989
Maybe because some get shot down?

Timothy Good makes some interesting points about the US government shooting down discs with guided missiles enabled with proximity fuses.
He also comments on the subsequent (and unprecedented) world rise
in unexplained air accidents -both military and civilian
(Around 12:50):

www.dailymotion.com...

Cheers.

Just watched the Timothy Good video, quite interesting. i recommend to anyone interested in the UFO phenomenon

[edit on 16-5-2009 by imeddieone4202003]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by imeddieone4202003
How could such advanced craft, with unimaginable technology crash so often here on earth? Why can they navigate huge distances thru space only to crash on this little rock?

Nothing like that is really happening. It's an "urban legend," just market-oriented allegiations that always trip over questions like yours.

The Roswell UFO crash never took place. The story got revamped by Jesse Marcell back in 1978 when he suddenly changed his earlier recollections when questioned by Stanton Freedman who tried to revitalize the dying UFO issues.

It's a similar situation to the Barney and Betty Hill abduction. They encountered a phenomenon and the word reached Scott Fowler. He realized that the story was interesting, but it wasn't not enough for a book. So he sent both witnesses to a hypnotherapist who swang a pendulum and Betty and Barney suddenly recalled under the "hypnosis" that they were talking to the occupants of the UFO that they had encountered.

Interesting to note that the aliens did disable the balloon and made it crash near Roswell, New Mexico back in 1947.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Here's a thought: maybe the crashes weren't an accident?

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Hmmm, perhaps there should be a post disclaimer 'emoticon' or something that says...

'Anything I say in the is post is my opinion/speculation, not fact. My opinion may be based on personal experience/knowledge, gathered from material of other's opinions, events, and/or natural facts, or speculation built upon by any of the above.'

It should be assumed that what most people write is their opinion, and that's exactly what it is even when presenting what we call 'facts'. Which 'facts' and to what degree they play a part in the discussion can also be guilty of selective evidence, lies by omission, or just plain 'ol information bias. Basically it's your opinion of what facts you want to bring up to guide the conversation your way. So yes, it gets pretty tedious always saying before anything you post, 'this is my opinion, but... ' Just assume it's an opinion, unless stated otherwise.

And for the record, my opinion is that under normal circumstances using regular traditional military weaponry these things can't be seriously damaged.

It is also my opinion that they can and do access multiple planes of higher dimensions for getting around, recon, and evasion. I've seen at least one do that with my own eyes.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

And for the record, my opinion is that under normal circumstances using regular traditional military weaponry these things can't be seriously damaged.

It is also my opinion that they can and do access multiple planes of higher dimensions for getting around, recon, and evasion. I've seen at least one do that with my own eyes.

Did you see anything around that would make the UFO perform those super-advanced tech antiques?

Any idea why the UFO materialized in the area that you observed it?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join