It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orange Sprite Portal Releases Pupita San Miguel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Hello Everyone,

As you all may have read by now I have spheres of radiant bright lights traveling through the walls and ceilings of my home called Sprites. The beginning of my previous thread called Sprites in my Home briefly describes my first documented contacts with these lights. While the last few posts (especially page 3) goes a bit more in depth with how they work, other Sprite Hunters around the world, and a local newscast reporting on loud noises and mysterious lights in the skies above my city. Apparently Sprites are continuously traveling at an alarming speed throughout our entire planet and many people can see them.

Now it's time to take yet another step into the world of Sprite life that reveals even more exciting Sprite Light characteristics.

But first things First a brief Sprite refresher course for those of you who can not go to Sprites in My Home right now to Review all of pages 1,2 and 3: As I've said before these radiant bright lights appear as white circles to me. Like this one captured by Sprite Hunters with advanced cameras capturing 10,000 frames per second

This is the closest Representation of a Sprite that I can compare my own too.

Also there is a reason why I see the Sprite in this color. The Sprite travels at One Tenth the Speed of light with a life span of 3 to 10 milliseconds making it very difficult for the human eye to comprehend their true color which is more of a reddish hue. Sometimes the Sprites I see last a few milliseconds longer or even One entire second making them appear stationary but again they are extremly quick. Sprite Hunters searching above the clouds do have the advantage of super technology on their side so they are able to capture reddish colored Sprites and this is the color that some Pilots see as the Sprites explode. I have not witnessed a reddish colored Sprite just yet, but on April 25, 2009 I did see an Orange Sprite Light which turned out to be a Portal:

On the Morning of April 25, 2009 I received a message from my Vet stating that my chihuahua Pupita San Miguel had died....

Pupita San Miguel

Later on in the evening I snapped some random photos of the walls and ceilings, fixed a few drinks, and sat on the sofa which is close to the door. This door is no where near any artificial or natural light source.

A minute or two strolls by when I noticed an Unusually Large Orange Sprite trying to merge into a wall, (most days they are extremely brief so if you see them consider yourself lucky). The Orange Sprite delays its merger by a few milliseconds as I focus in on its Presence. I see in this one or two second elapse of time my Chihuahua steps out of this light and stands at the door as if she were alive. again This is all happening in 1 to 2 seconds if not less.

I heard the front door slam shut while all of this is happening. The door was already closed plus locked. I grab my camera once again and began taking pictures in the direction of the noise. Photos are snapped of every wall, ceiling, and floor. Out of 100+ snapshots 99 were no good to me. Only one showed anything out of the ordinary.

Three spheres of light stood by the door where I heard the noise coming from. So I posted them April 26, 2009 on Page 2 of Sprites in my Home and left it there only mentioning the loud noise I heard. Here they are again

Three Spheres of Light at the Door

Later that morning I decided to magnify these lights and one of them revealed my dog Pupita San Miguel:

So what are those other two light Spheres? .... I have no idea, but they did accompany Pupita back Home.

and Do all dogs travel through Sprite Portals? , it appears they are more than just bright lights.

I've shown these pictures to other people in my vicinity, Some say it's Pupita others ridicule my ability to see and hear the unknown...

What do you all make of this new Sprite Characteristic?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I suggest vacuuming your house, as it seems rather dusty. Is that blurred image of your dog supposed to be the "sprite"?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by NateNute

That is her. There is nothing there before or after this frame was taken and dust can not slam doors shut.

I take images everyday of my home, and it is not dusty at all.

There are 3 different light sources in this image too so you can tell this is Pupita.

and NO Nate, I've never taken a picture of a Sprite because they are too fast. A camera that takes frames at 1,000 to 10,000 frames per second is required to capture them.

[edit on 15-5-2009 by OrangeJuice]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Dust:
www.ma-ript.com...

www.ruhaunted.com...

static.photo.net...

What makes you see Pupita in your dust particle?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

There is a story here before I took the photo and magnified this image. An Orange Sprite released my dog as if she were alive at the door. The door slams shut and only then do I start taking photos from that point.

Nothing is on 99 photos after this photo is taken in the exact same spot. Nor is anything there before.

Sprites are portals Nate, will you end up in one?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
A door shutting would cause the dust to fall. Vibration from the shutting could shake dust from the top of the frame and who knows where. You don't see any more because dust eventually settles. I guess if you do not have a dusty house, you wouldn't see that many particles fall, huh?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

You may have misunderstood me but that's OK I can redo the story if it is missing this detail.

I heard the door slam shut as I see the Orange Sprite Light merge into the wall releasing Pupita as if she were alive.

The door was never open and was in fact locked. You can see it closed above in the image with the 3 sprites.

It's opened in the pic with Pupita sitting down. She was alive then....

top topics

join