It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drunken Israeli Settler Threatens Film Crew...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I have seen this on ATS several years ago. I like where he goes off and says that God gave that land to him. He was obviously heavily drinking when THAT happened.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
This is something i found interesting,
I watched the documentary "where in the world is Osama Bin Laden" and the part that i found most interesting was when Morgan Spurlock went around to all the Arab Countries they were very hospitable towards him, even the people living in shacks invited him in to their homes and feed him.
When he went to Israel they all came into the Street and attacked him and were very hostile towards him.

I thought it would have been the other way around, with all the aid, support and weapons the US supplies Israel i thought they would be kissing his feet, well not kissing his feet, but at least welcome him.

Nearly all the Arabs said they have nothing against the US people, only the US Gov and their foreign polices.

WOW i love YouTube!! here is that scene from the doco.

[edit on 2/6/2009 by wycky]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Yes, its very sad to see how people are manipulated into believing they or them are correct and everyone else is wrong. Your video and others posted in here just show the world how stupid and ignorant human beings can be.

Its truly sad, but it is so true.

P.S.

Thanks for the video

new topics

<< 1   >>

join