Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Drunken Israeli Settler Threatens Film Crew...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Drunken Israeli Settler Threatens Film Crew...

www.evtv1.com

Before you read on, i must make it clear that this has no site which has an article attached to it, although there are comments from people like yourself and myself who express their utter disgust.

Keep all responses to the guidelines of T&C

P.S. If this post is any violation i apologize first hand and you can do as you see fit. It was just enraged at the amount of hostility expressed to a film crew who were obviously doing their job.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Unfortunately they say that a nation is shaped by its youth, well here is a blatant reality check towards us, us i mean the people who think otherwise. I do realize that this a young person but what he says is very much true as the feeling they have towards anyone not being of their blood line.

www.evtv1.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Where is the Isreal Soldier? I see a Druken Isreal teen acting a fool but no sailor? your titled is misleading.

I stand corrected I have Dsylexia and mistook settler for sailor. Yes his attitude is disturbing.

[edit on 15-5-2009 by poedxsoldiervet]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
That is some attitude problem he has there! Very enlightening as to the mindset of these people though.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sueloujo

Yes, its very disgusting, although i did have a fair idea of how cunning they are but this is what its all about. Like a said, a nations youth is its future.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Quite a potty mount on that guy
does the jewish religion have any sort of rules on bad language? (Im assuming he's religious given his head cap sorry forgot the name and side locks), then again he was drunk so I think that would explain that but what i find rather disturbing is that he was calling them Nazi's... so I take it in his mind any non Israeli is a Nazi?. They sure like to cast their nets wide when using nasty terms like that dont they.

Sad really in that if he thought about it he'd realize his own actions would hardly make him justified or worthy of that land in the eyes of his own god, then again maybe it would given his god is the old testament one which tended to be alot more aggressive. Then again im not to sure of much in those areas.

Heres hoping his type (and by that I mean ideological) are still in the minority in Israeli youth.

[edit on 15-5-2009 by BigfootNZ]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Like no other country has:

*drunken weirdos

*stupid teenagers

*drunken stupid weirdo teenagers

*potty mouths

*potty mouthed teenagers

This is just a blatant attempt, once again, to smear Israel.

Fail

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxpigxx
Like no other country has:

*drunken weirdos

*stupid teenagers

*drunken stupid weirdo teenagers

*potty mouths

*potty mouthed teenagers

This is just a blatant attempt, once again, to smear Israel.

Fail

You forget to mention racists.

Xeneophopes.

Just another attempt to make everyone pretend the Israelis are the best people in the world to best buddies with.

I bet the acorn doesn't fall to far from the tree in that family!

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

No one said they are perfect.

What response would I get if I posted a drunken Russian . . . or a drunken Iraqi . . . a drunken Mexican?

What was the point of this thread? To take a jab at Israel.

That jab failed because you can find idiots in any country. This video proves absolutely jack sh*t.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by xxpigxx

You can find drunken yobs anywhere..true...but his sentiments are atrocious. What he is actually saying is the problem.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by xxpigxx

Just curious here, if i was drunk and on the Palestine side and said exactly the same thing to a film crew on the Israeli side, how do you think the media would cover that or should i say, would i even make it out alive.

Oh hold on, it was a youth who was drunk, so we can excuse him for that right ?

Well sorry not acceptable and after all the huff and puff of anti-semitism that goes along with who ever denouncers the Israelis is like a wet log, it sinks. Lets not forget the "nazi" , it was obvious that he was in rage and by him using his nation's worst name in describing a lower form of human, he openly used and acknowledged it. I wont even bother remarking on the Christ comment as it might provoke unwanted attention. The camera does not judge it only records.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
oh noez! some random idiot teenager talked smack when he was drunk! Those damn Israeli's and their rhetoric!

This goes on everywhere.

I stand by what I say.

I don't care who it is.

People get drunk. People say and do stupid things.

Not an issue, except you are trying to make it an issue.

[edit on 15/5/2009 by xxpigxx]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Believe or not there are Jews who bully and persecute Christians in Isreal, although Jews are blessed by God, they are also cursed when they step out of line.

If they stop their Godly worship or treat others in a bad way they will be given to their enemies, but when they are in line they gain great blessings are protection by God and can overcome most things. But once they start behaving wrongly they will be given to the Romans and in this case of today the Muslims who have the words Jews written in blood in their religion.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by xxpigxx

Hi,

I am no way trying to make an issue of anything, i only seen something that disturbed me and i am making a point of it. Just so we can clear the air, a former post of mine revolved around a Muslim and discrimination, having said that, you more or less understand that i am totally biased as to what i post, its the stupidity of humans which irritates me on a personal side.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

Your not the only one mate,I swear I saw drunken sailor mentioned too!

That kid deserves a good slap,I would have turned the vid cam off

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
Unfortunately they say that a nation is shaped by its youth, well here is a blatant reality check towards us, us i mean the people who think otherwise. I do realize that this a young person but what he says is very much true as the feeling they have towards anyone not being of their blood line.

I am no way trying to make an issue of anything, i only seen something that disturbed me and i am making a point of it. Just so we can clear the air, a former post of mine revolved around a Muslim and discrimination, having said that, you more or less understand that i am totally biased as to what i post, its the stupidity of humans which irritates me on a personal side.

Apparently, you see things only from the view you wish to perceive things, huh? If a nation can be defined or shaped by its youth, the same should hold true for those you seemingly do not want to be critical of, demonize, and/or villify.

Try this one on for size. Btw, I noticed that you nor anyone else that is critical of Israel covered this. Irony? No. Hypocritical? Yes.

[edit on 16-5-2009 by Seekerof]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekerof

Hi there, did not know this was a touchy subject for you, as i have stated before, its the STUPIDITY of humans that annoys me the most.

Both sides are at fault, its that simple.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Both sides are at fault, its that simple.

Considering the sheer amount of anti-Israel garbage that circulates and emanates from and within this site, one that allegedly upholds to a "Deny Ignorance" motto, I am happy that you acknowledge this 'eye-for-an-eye' truth.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekerof

Its why i posted the recent video, its the stupidity that we own, this is ours, or because the farmer's tractor was caught in the field while he was trying to earn a living through farming that pisses me off.

All this has been brain washed from both sides to the lower class and upper so they can fantasize the people into having a constant enemy instead of focusing on real life issues, like education, science and the general cooperation between people or nations for the sole benefit of the human race.

One of the biggest deceptions and most profitable is what is happening at this very second in Africa, all these civil wars , millions killed and not a single U.N. or NATO stepping in to provide law and order.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxpigxx

No one said they are perfect.

What response would I get if I posted a drunken Russian That would be totaly justified as Russians do not typically like Americans . . . or a drunken Iraqi . . . a drunken Mexican?

What was the point of this thread? To take a jab at Israel.

That jab failed because you can find idiots in any country. This video proves absolutely jack sh*t.

"What response would I get if I posted a drunken Russian" That would be totally justified as Russians do not typically like Americans as they crushed their dreams of communism spreading further and this bitterness in the people that liked communism spread to their children and i think it is justifiable .

drunken iraqi .....again this is what happens when america sticks it's nose where it is not needed iraq has even MORE of a reason to hate americans and america as a whole.

and mexico well to be frank i don't care about mexico but itd still be funny lol.

And the reason this video is disturbing is the cameramen are CIVILIANS not PALESTINIAN MILITIA further more israel recieves weapons from the US and the west and ?THIS is how they respond with drunk jewish SLANDER against another religion/race/POINT OF VIEW (although speaking as an atheist i think religion is a stupid idea and to quote Einstein "i am a deeply religious nonbeliever this is a somewhat new kind of religion"

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join