It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Bases

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 12:14 AM
link   
If aliens wanted a base on earth and be unnoticed the most obvious place would be the ocean.

The deep sea that we dont ever explore

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 12:15 AM
link   
yeahh this applys to those water crafts that are submerged then all of a sudden come out of the surface whenever desired.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Well, thats all fine and dandy, if they can sustain the amount of weight from the ocean. Not only that but, we are beginning explorations into the oceans. I strongly doubt that any alien life is on Earth at all. Excluding Rocks from the Moon and such, that don't pose a threat to anyone.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I'm sure there are underwater ET bases given the amount and type of sightings I've read over the years.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Well if you can travel a few light years and find earth, a good base would be the moon.

It's really really closeby, and it's such that it has a hidden side to it, perfect for the occasional trek back and forth from earth.

Only problem is those pesky earth ships that may look there once in a while...but otherwise I like that more than in the ocean.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Im pretty postitive theyre already on the moon building etc. Look how close it is. Everytime i look at it i feel i can get there easily.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Hi all!!

Do a Google search for "underwater UFO bases" - there's a lot of sightings eg here

Quote: "Year of 1966; date deleted. An AF active-duty jet pilot with the rank of captain, who is also a NICAP member, came to our offices and reported that a group of Service pilots had seen a large disc-shaped object rotating under the surface of the Atlantic Ocean. The sighting was at night, while the pilots were on a routine mission, and the UFO was clearly visible because of its brilliant blue-green glow. (Because of the active-duty status of the AF captain and the other pilots, names, the date and identifying details have to be omitted.)

This reference: UFO Investigator, a NICAP publication, Vol. 4, No. 5 p. 5, (March 1968) with Thanks to the Donald E. Keyhoe Archives.

Secondary references: No Earthly Explanation, by John Wallace Spencer, pp. 94-104, 1974"

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
check out this thread by journey.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

but while your on the subject of underwater bases id like to share this strange dream i had.

im on a ship, and its a privatly owned ship, im there with other people at a dinner party, then im on deck and im looking over the side, a circle of light ( about the size of a large house) appears in the ocean, i look down into it and the water is clear all the way down to bottom, were i can see lights. then these grays appear, floating up from the bottom, and somone on the boat asks me to go into the water with them, then im in the circle of light in the ocean decending with the aliens, and its like the waters there but not there.

and that was the end of the dream

up until that dream i had never given aliens liveing in our oceans any thought.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SniperEye

The deep sea that we dont ever explore

You're kidding me right ? We don't explore the oceans... ???

where have you been hiding...

here's a list of sites on deep sea exploration..... take your pick

www.google.com... +sea+exploration&sourceid=mozilla-search&start=0&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I totally believe that underwater ufo bases are around. Like Heelstone, I've read many stories over the years about such sightings of metallic craft emerging and submerging the waters of various oceans and seas. Somebody mentioned the possibility of a mothership deep in the indian ocean somewhere.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   
but why aren't there any photos of crafts going in and out of the water? after all those sightings, u'd expect to see some photos.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   
but why aren't there any photos of crafts going in and out of the water? after all those sightings, u'd expect to see some photos. --silQ

why would a guy who busts his ass working hard on a ship for a few weeks at a time bring a polaroid?

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by silQ
but why aren't there any photos of crafts going in and out of the water? after all those sightings, u'd expect to see some photos.
There are some, but you'd never know about them unless you actively looked for them yourself (which you should do if you claim to be interested in UFOs). Check out the links below:

1971 over a lake in Costa Rica

1961 Italian beach UFO photo

Now as for why there isn't many water UFO pics, its the same reason that there aren't many good land photos. Nobody is expecting to see something like that, let alone have the idea to bring along a camera with them. Couple that with the extreme rarity and randomness of UFO sightings and you make for very minute photographic opportunities.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 07:50 AM
link   
There is a lake in Puerto Rico surrounded by mountains that locals have reported to be visited by UFO's. Reports are they fly in. Others see them fly. Its about 20 min. from my Granfathers house, ive went stalking at night but couldnt find anything. There is also this military base 5 min from there and they have that no trespassing sign with an artifically made mountain blocking the way

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Son of the lost maji
There is a lake in Puerto Rico surrounded by mountains that locals have reported to be visited by UFO's. Reports are they fly in. Others see them fly. Its about 20 min. from my Granfathers house, ive went stalking at night but couldnt find anything. There is also this military base 5 min from there and they have that no trespassing sign with an artifically made mountain blocking the way
Did you catch a glimpse of Snake Eyes and Roadblock too or did Cobra Commander and Serpentor scare them away?

Ever think the "UFO's" were government projects and not little grey aliens? Good possibility with a base being near the area and all.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Well, let`s suppose that there alien bases under the water. I am neither here nor there on the subject. But, If there were... I do not think that they would be in lakes for close to the shore. I am sure IF they exist, it would be somewhere in the middle of the ocean that is hardly traversed and they would have to b very deep especially for submarines to never have found them. Also, if they are that advanced, i am sure that they would have some type of tracking systems to ensure that there are no ships in the area. plus, coming out of the ocean at 2am with no lights arounds for hundreds of miles, it would be hard if not impossible to find ...

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Thank you JCMinJapan for thinking logically

top topics

join