It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the best thing money can not buy?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by kiwifoot
i'm going to go for a nice walk on the beach and suck in some sea air,

Something else that's free: Envy! I'm land locked and some sand and sea breeze sounds awesome right now.

Good taste: it almost would seem the more money you have, the less taste you do have. Speaking from a materalistic point of view. There is a local guy here in Indy - he owns all the inner city liquor stores and has obtained a high personal wealth - you can not miss his house! It's beyond eccentric and guady. Another example, Mary-Kate - as a self proclaimed fashionista (lol I even have an ATS Fashionista thread :blush: for a petition for more fashionable, girly ATS gear - fell like a brick I might add) I love vintage as much as the next chic - I just don't wear it all at the same time. I'm sure this may not be what you are speaking to at all but was the first notion that popped into my Monday afternoon brain. The exception here, The Donald - I love that mans ties! He probably has a stylist.

stereovoyaged - so glad you took the time to stop by and comment here. I love your posts and haven't seen you around the threads I've visted! Need to add you to my friends list btw if that meets with your approval.

Everyone is on a roll here and I honestly appreciate the comments. I sometimes wish we had an ATS members poll section. Not something on BTS but about serious issues. I can think of at least one serious question that would only require a two or three line response but would be informative and enlightening. I hesistate creating a new threads about these because I fear it would appear to be trolling which is certainly not my intent. My motives are pure ::searches for that halo:: Bah - it's been stolen! Perhaps I'll just throw one out every six months.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
We are all given life, and we live it the best way we can. That is the greatest thing money cannot buy.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
For me its all of the above.
My favorites:
Laughter
Conversation
Dreaming

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
With only readin the 1st post I would have to say peace on earth is the greatest thin money cannot buy. Because with that everything else will follow.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I would like to add taste/flavour. You cant buy a flavour of a home baked

bread in example. Or a aroma of some home baked cookie. Aroma and taste

of home cooked pot coffee what i cooked last summer at our cottage was

something that i or everybody else could not buy. Of course love and

memories of our loved ones i would like to add that one too.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Whisper67

reply to post by AccessDenied

The best thing money can't buy is the one thing that money always try to replace. True Happiness.

Personally I have a lot of love, but I'm not free from bad things. Bad things are everywhere. So for me, freedom from bad things is the one thing that I always try to achieve, using money, knowledge, everything.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join