It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sudan accuses Chad of Air Attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Sudan accuses Chad of Air Attack

news.bbc.co.uk

Sudan has accused Chad of carrying out air raids inside its territory, and said it was assessing how to respond.

One Sudanese official described the alleged raids as an act of war and said there had been casualties - though another official said no-one was hurt.

The accusation comes 10 days after Chad said Sudan had backed Chadian rebels.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
"The Sudanese army is ready to respond but is waiting for instructions from the leadership," he said.

Here we go, one more step toward total and complete chaos in Africa. Won't be long before both the middle-east and Africa drag the rest of the world into world war 3.

With all of the conflict in somalia, saudi arabia, iraq, iran, syria, Afghanistan, Georgia, Pakistan....this ENTIRE region will soon be engulfed....

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
To My Knowledge There are now only 5 nations on the world left without a Rothschilds controlled central bank: Iran; North Korea; Sudan; Cuba; and Libya.

so far all of those on the list have been in some major news lately, and now Sudan?

if a war starts its been started by The Rothschilds and the NWO..

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
To My Knowledge There are now only 5 nations on the world left without a Rothschilds controlled central bank: Iran; North Korea; Sudan; Cuba; and Libya.

so far all of those on the list have been in some major news lately, and now Sudan?

if a war starts its been started by The Rothschilds and the NWO..

I absolutely agee. I find it quite interesting that these countries that have been largely ignored by MSM all of a sudden are ending up making headlines, even though it is hardly anything new going on.

Here's a prediction: Libya will be the next nation to have major turmoil erupt.

top topics

join