It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't worry, Jesus is the NWO!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
That's right, according to Roderick C. Meredith and the Living Church of God, the coming one world government is none other than the second coming of Jesus Christ.

Click to watch

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Truthseeker31

Yes, but that coming one world gov't isn't out to make war with other nations over their oil, gems, coal, ore, diamonds, food, power control, and dominance. God gave many thousands of years to get it right and he has failed miserably! I love the guys at Tomorrows World! Roderick Meredith, Richard Ames, Rod King, and Wallace Smith! Another great show is "The Key Of David", featuring Gerald Flurry!

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
You should declare yourself a ruler and start ruling over ten cities, and see how far you get with that.
Why not? All the signs are there for the end of the old system.
Are you a Saint? Well, then start ruling.
Oops, are there people with guns who are going to contest your sovereignty?
Is that a problem? Just have faith and God will protect you, right?
I wish you well with your new kingdom.
What? Jesus said his kingdom is not of this æon? Oh, don't let that hinder you. Go ahead and put a crown on your head and be a king.
What did you say? You do not have a crown?
Oh, maybe there really is something to be done in heaven, like receiving crowns. Oh but you can not be bothered with all that travel, and would like to stay on Earth. Oh well, it was a nice idea but too bad you will never get it together with your Christian World Order.

[edit on 15-5-2009 by jmdewey60]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

[Oops, are there people with guns who are going to contest your sovereignty? ]

Yup, there's gonna be a whole bunch of armies fight Jesus at the battle of armageddon also, and they will lose! As for my ruling, that's up to God, not me, and yes I accept Jesus as my lord and savior proudly! We all who believe will have a price to pay, and our reward is "eternal" life! What does "your" alleged god promise you? Good times, money, all the sex you can have? One more thing too, if you're gonna discuss Jesus and God, learn what you're talking about, for there is no such thing as a christain world order. Christain means "follower" of Jesus Christ, and the word "Christ" means "annointed" one!

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

What does "your" alleged god promise you?

To go to where he is, which is in heaven. When I say "he", I mean Jesus who is the Christ. And that Azazel will be destroyed, while the saints are safely off-planet. The New Jerusalem will come down out of Heaven and will be planted on the earth and the world will be restored to what it would have been like before sin entered.
Evil has to be removed, root and branch, and that will be done with destructive fire that will consume all the evil persons, from Satan, on down. They are not going to be left alive to be subjects of the Saints. They will be no more. We will be free to go about out business without having to worry about someone coming along and killing us and stealing what we have produced. The people who would do such things will no longer exist.

top topics

join