It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something we should all be aware of...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Until recently I was politically active.

Until recently I was ignorant of the law.

There are some very fundamental differences between what we think of as "law" and actual law.

Most nations on earth have a "common law", and their society is based around this. Great Britain, Canada and America certainly have "Common Law Societies".

Common Law is based upon Natural Law. There are two basic elements to Natural Law and these are:

1) Do no harm
2) Cause no loss

This applies to what you say and what you do.

Most people naturally know what is right and wrong, and so the term "natural law".

Now here's the crunch.

When Parliament/Congress pass an ACT ("law") it is always described as Law.

However, Blacks Law Dictionary and the Law Society (in the UK) define Acts of Parliament/Acts of Congress, but I'll come to that in a moment. Another word for an Act is Statute. We've all heard of these terms before I'm sure...

Just to recap: STATUTES/ACTS are passed by governments and are NOT Common/Natural Law

Now, when described by the aforementioned Law Society, or Blacks Law dictionary, a STATUTE is only given the force of law with the consent of those governed.

Just to re-iterate:

... is only given the FORCE OF LAW with the CONSENT of those GOVERNED...

You getting my drift here?

I recently notified my "local authorities" that I have removed and deny them any authority over me and that my consent to Acts of Parliament is also removed and denied.

This is not only a peaceful way of conducting a revolution, but there is absolutely no remedy for it in the Legal world.

By sticking two fingers up at the Legal world (Parliament/Congress/Lawyers, etc) and by telling them in no uncertain terms that we are unhapy, they can do nothing.

If enough of us do this, not only does it send a strong and clear signal, but it would encourage others to do the same AND would hopefully prevent a real and bloody revolution from happening.

Do some research, I'm just providing the beginnings here... There's a lot to learn and not much time to do it in.

Good luck

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
So you actually think, that by denying their "laws" or "statutes" that you don't believe in, that they aren't going to do anything to do you if you go against them?

You actually think that the powers that be care about "common law" above their own word? If you do indeed believe that, and you do something to cross their paths, you will be made an example of, probably be fed to the media as a crazy hoot who blatantly refused laws, and in the end everyone will be given a good forceful laugh while you go to prison.

It is one thing to say that they can't LEGALLY do anything about it, but they control the legal system. They can do whatever they want to incriminate you, even if you don't necessarily do something wrong.

IF, and only if, we were dealing with groups of people that believed strongly in civil morality, you would have a chance with this situation, however, as time has proven, we are dealing with a set of people that clearly have no bounds or lines they will not cross in order to better serve their agenda, and if need be, make an example to prevent others from speaking out.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

Whilst I initially had the same thoughts as you, I have since put my "ideals" into practice.

I was stunned when they actually started to work.

It does take a lot of time and effort to research and learn as much as you need to put it all into practice, but eventually it pays off... in more ways than one.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Law is also based on precident, I have seen a high tech law contract decided in a court case based on a 200 year old precident the judge dredged up.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by exile1981

Exactly!

It something that can be used to great advantage too... In the UK for example, you have to tax your car, and display a "tax disc" in the windscreen of the car. If you don't do this, the car is taken away and crushed. Also if you park "illegally" traffic wardens can afix parking fines to the windscreen... however, none of this can be done if the car is simply covered over with a piece of tarpaulin, or similar.

The reason: It's interference with someone else's property - better known as vandalism.

Amusing, but it works.

new topics

top topics

join