It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The " Illuminati worlds' elite meet in Greece , bombs already going off in Athens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

The " Illuminati worlds' elite meet in Greece , bombs already going off in Athens

[url=http://www.thelondondailynews.com/illuminati-worlds’-elite-meet-greece-bombs-already-going-athens-p-2900.html[/url]

The world’s elite will meet in Greece today in an annual gathering of the "Bilderberg Group" the source of many conspiracy theories and books on the “New World Order”.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 15-5-2009 by L.HAMILTON]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Ah, the "Bildeberg Group" gathering is upon us again. This time in Athens ,Greece. What dastardly plans might be on their agenda this time around . U.S. Treasury Secretary Tim Geittner and Wold Bank president Robert Zoellic are reported to have "unspecified business " in Europe. Do you think?? Athens police are craking down heavily on reporters this time around......www.guardian.co.uk...

www.thelondondailynews.com...’-elite-meet-greece-bombs-already-going-athens-p-2900.html
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I thought they met last night... Could be wrong.

What's this talk of bombs going of in Greece? I red your second link, and it was a bit odd, talk of Dr Who and what not.

The first link doesn't work...

[edit on 15-5-2009 by Republican08]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I have heard nothing in regards to bombs going off in Athens? I have not even heard anything about protests/riots?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
It's a two day meeting - alex jones has some videos of a conversation with a reporter thats been falsely arrested twice now just for taking pictures from a public walkway.

Jones brings up some goods points in his interview, mainly that US public officials meeting in secret to discuss and write policy is illegal according to the "logan act"

I may have that wrong, I only know because he mentioned it during the interview, had never heard about it before.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
From the original article in the OP:

A bomb attack by the "Revolutionary Struggle" has already been reported at 3:30pm on Tuesday 12 May on the Vouliagmenis Avenue in the Greek capital within the vicinity of the location of the Bilderberg meeting on the Greek Eurobank branch with a 5 kilo bomb.

News source: TheLondonDailyNews.com

A few days ago but amazing we've heard so little untill now.

Just goes to show how much the MSM hides the truth eh?

[edit on 15/5/2009 by nerbot]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
The Logan Act (18 U.S.C.A. § 953 [1948]) is a single federal statute making it a crime for a citizen to confer with foreign governments against the interests of the United States. Specifically, it prohibits citizens from negotiating with other nations on behalf of the United States without authorization.
Congress established the Logan Act in 1799, less than one year after passage of the ALIEN AND SEDITION ACTS, which authorized the arrest and deportation of ALIENS and prohibited written communication defamatory to the U.S. government. The 1799 act was named after Dr. George Logan. A prominent Republican and Quaker from Pennsylvania, Logan did not draft or introduce the legislation that bears his name, but was involved in the political climate that precipitated it.

Read more: "Logan Act" - law.jrank.org...&A

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Thread already exists here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The meeting begun on Friday and ends on Sunday

new topics

top topics

join