It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

43 stun-gunned at prisons' Take Your Kids to Work Day

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by alyosha1981
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Of course you do realize how blatantly unintelligent that statement was don't you? That's a good example of an uninformed shotgun statement with no productivity to this topic whatsoever, no attack intended.

lol...

No not at all. When you have prison guards thinking its a good idea to bring their kids to work and end up giving 43 of them electrical shocks and expose them to tear gas, I'd have to say that the generalization I made seems appropriate. If it were one person who brought their kid, then yes, you are right, I would have been "over-generalizing". However I'm not.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
What an absolutely crazy story. I am sorry though, this has nothing to do with the NWO, but I am hoping it did help the kids to see how a life of crime can be a painful experience.

Perhaps, all children should see how criminals are treated.

I betcha none of the kids who experienced this will be committing crimes any time soon.

How can that be a bad thing?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by breakingdradles
This is pretty funny!

LOL yeah it is pretty funny. Realistically it was harmless, they were mostly link hands and getting secondary shocks. No doubt they all thought it was fun and WANTED to do it.

So far this year, none of the devices have been used on the 100,000 prison inmates -- only the children of DOC workers.

Twenty-nine others were indirectly exposed when they held hands with a person who was shocked. By circling up, the electricity could flow from one child's hands to the next.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Albertarocks

It's just getting worse every day, isn't it! The NWO is so bold and arrogant now, with the implementation of the same blueprint that they enacted in Hitler's Germany, that essentially they aren't even denying it anymore.

It’s not that they even have to deny it. People as usual just don’t want to

Oklahoma took a great step in that direction today as posted by David9176. If you're interested in reading about that state's latest move, here's a link to that post, which I think is a very important one:
accept it is happening and take responsibility for it.

I stopped by and left a post it was a good read.

I sure can empathize how important when you look around at stories like this and what Amerika has come too.

Time is growing short America. It's time to throw re-take control of Washington and burn the house of Rothschild (aka the FED) to the ground. Throw the pigs out once and for all.

Washington is definitely out of control and the money cartels should be investigated and if found to be unlawful shut down. Time will tell whether people choose to be responsible for their government.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Well if this how they treat their own kids , what are they doing to the poor old bad guy.
And in general those bad guys in prison are no different than anyone else. the only thing is they got caught before they could become cops, judjes, boy scout troop leaders so on.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
The most interesting part about this op , is that the exact same thing is happening in every Government across the world. But we have been conditioned not to see it for what it is, for when we do, it will be fat too late.

A simple analogy of our current situation is if you look at the prey and the predator in the open fields of Africa. The Gazelle know there is danger, they can sense it but cannot see it.

When it finally see's it, its usually way too late to react.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose
What an absolutely crazy story. I am sorry though, this has nothing to do with the NWO, but I am hoping it did help the kids to see how a life of crime can be a painful experience.

Perhaps, all children should see how criminals are treated.

I betcha none of the kids who experienced this will be committing crimes any time soon.

How can that be a bad thing?

Wow if this is the old world order I sure don't want to see the new one!
Pretty scary taking children to a place like prison.

I vote for Chuckie Cheeze even that is more fun.

You are right they probably picked up some pointers from the criminals at criminal school how not to get caught!

Depends whether you want them caught or not!

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Get those F**king stun guns away from the cops! They obviously do not know what they are doing and therefor should NOT be carrying weapons.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
The most interesting part about this op , is that the exact same thing is happening in every Government across the world. But we have been conditioned not to see it for what it is, for when we do, it will be fat too late.

A simple analogy of our current situation is if you look at the prey and the predator in the open fields of Africa. The Gazelle know there is danger, they can sense it but cannot see it.

When it finally see's it, its usually way too late to react.

It is rather frightening friend that just about every where you look you see Police States where the governments are usurping more and more power and attempting to not just control but decide more and more aspects of their citizen's lives.

Prisons are a key part to a fascist government and here in the United States we have the highest percentage of jailed citizens in the world.

In the United States we used to fight wars for things, now we fight wars against things. It's pretty disconcerting to say the least.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
It is rather frightening friend that just about every where you look you see Police States where the governments are usurping more and more power and attempting to not just control but decide more and more aspects of their citizen's lives.

Frightening? READ the article. They have not used those stun guns on prisoners at all this year, but ONLY on the kids of the DOC workers. The kids were no doubt all excited to feel it, and the guards were able to use their stun guns for the first time in 2009.

Sheesh people, have a sense of humor. This story is hilarious.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Sonya610

Thats the point, the children and parents seem to think of this as fun, so when that child is able to purchase a taser and he uses it on another person he is automatically linking the event to what he has just experienced at the prison with his parents and the approval of the guards.

The message that is given is what people are not able comprehend.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by tristar

Thats the point, the children and parents seem to think of this as fun, so when that child is able to purchase a taser and he uses it on another person he is automatically linking the event to what he has just experienced at the prison with his parents and the approval of the guards.

Uhhh....do you think PRISONS are inhabited by people that went around using stun guns?

No my dear. Prisons are mostly inhabited by theives and rapists and killers (and a few accused of drug posession).

Who honestly cares if those kids grow up thinking stun guns are okay? They ARE okay.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex
Well if this how they treat their own kids , what are they doing to the poor old bad guy.
And in general those bad guys in prison are no different than anyone else. the only thing is they got caught before they could become cops, judjes, boy scout troop leaders so on.

Isn't that about the size of it? The jails aren't full of criminals the jails are full of dumb criminals.

It seems as if our society punishes those for being stupid crooks and rewards those who are more competant at their thefts with political offices and generous bailouts when crime suddenly stops paying.

What a world.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

People who do work in prisons are not really much different than the prisoners.

If you thought of it as a zoo.

It really is monkeys on both sides of the bars.

What an utterly ridiculous thing to say!

I've read some pretty ignorant statements here at ATS and what you said is right up there with them.

Do you even know what you're talking about? Do you honestly believe that ALL people who work in a prison are no different than the criminals locked up in them??

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
This is how they treated their own children or the children of somebody they work with everyday.

I can just imagine how they treat the prisoners!

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Keyhole
I can just imagine how they treat the prisoners!

You can imagine? Well then TURN your imgination on and READ the article. This was the first time stun guns were used, in all of 2009 they were NEVER used in those prisons on the inmates.

Is reading the article really that difficult? Or maybe being dense is the new cool thing?

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I didn't mean JUST the use of stun guns!!!

If a person is willing to stun and use tear gas on their or their coworkers children, I could just imagine how they could be treating the inmates!

Doesn't necessarily mean the use of stun guns or tear gas.

And YES!

I did read the article!

[edit on 5/16/2009 by Keyhole]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I always wonder why this happens in the US?

Nothing beats a stun gun I guess.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Great story! Those kids really got a feel for their dad's work

I simply can't wait for the first 'CDC bring your kids to work day'. With all fun activities like 'guess the disease' and a atropine demonstration using volunteers.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Sorry but this made me laugh.
Maybe they'll think twice about doing it to others know they've seen their children caused pain by it...eh never mind doubt that, but it's still pretty damn funny.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join