It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

43 stun-gunned at prisons' Take Your Kids to Work Day

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

43 stun-gunned at prisons' Take Your Kids to Work Day

www.miamiherald.com

TALLAHASSEE -- A total of 43 children were directly and indirectly shocked by electric stun guns during simultaneous ''Take Your Sons and Daughters to Work Day'' events gone wrong at three state prisons, according to new information provided Friday by the Florida Department of Corrections.

Also, a group of kids was exposed to tear gas during a demonstration at another lockup.

Three prison guards have been fired, two have resigned and 16 more employees -- from corrections officers to a warden -- will be disciplined due to the incidents that unfolded April 23, said DOC Secretary Walt M
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I ran across this story in the Miami Herald today and thought what a great story.
There are so many posts that highlight the New World Order and the Police State in such a harsh way, I thought it was high time to show a softer, more loving, tender side of the New World Order as evidenced by these Florida Correctional Officers who took their kids along for a fun day to celebrate the National Annual Take Your Child to Work Day.

Here we can see that the New World Order is not so bad in the affectionate and warm atmosphere of family rearing and doing fun things like exposing the kids to electrical shocks from stun guns and letting them get right up front and close in a Tear Gas Demonstration of course as any child in a war zone will tell you, there are no child sized masks. Family fun was had by all and I am sure the kids will be looking forward to using those stun guns again and again and again.

www.miamiherald.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 15/5/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
C.O's should NEVER,NEVER,EVER, be aloud to participate in "take your kids to work day" what type of negligent management allowed this to transpire in the first place?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by alyosha1981
C.O's should NEVER,NEVER,EVER, be aloud to participate in "take your kids to work day" what type of negligent management allowed this to transpire in the first place?

Wow.. that's exactly what I was thinking.. who they hell would bring their child to a prison?? It's great they get to see what you do and all, but I am just lost in the stupidity .. that's a dangerous job..

And the 43 kids getting stunned.. lol..loss of words..

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
This is pretty funny!

Stories like this make you wonder how stupid your fellow man really can be!

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Sounds like the parents were perhaps showing off with no regard to the dangers involved. This is absurd thinking and these guys are prison guards?? There is a problem with this picture. Why in the hell would you want to take your kids here??

I did have to stifle a chortle at the title though. Am not smirking now however.

Peace...

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by alyosha1981

I was amazed that they would do something like that. I know children have a natural curiosity and all, but I am really wondering if any and all common sense has gone out of the window!

Poor kids, can you imagine the kind of nightmares they might have from that kind of Family Fun Day.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
It's just getting worse every day, isn't it! The NWO is so bold and arrogant now, with the implementation of the same blueprint that they enacted in Hitler's Germany, that essentially they aren't even denying it anymore.

Time is growing short America. It's time to throw re-take control of Washington and burn the house of Rothschild (aka the FED) to the ground. Throw the pigs out once and for all.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Oklahoma took a great step in that direction today as posted by David9176. If you're interested in reading about that state's latest move, here's a link to that post, which I think is a very important one:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

Indeed. There should be inherent alert to the risk posed to these kids ASIDE from the way their asinine parents conducted themselves. Prisons are filled with very dangerous people who are sex starved and homicidal. Putting a child in that situation is a criminal act in and of itself.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by breakingdradles
This is pretty funny!

Stories like this make you wonder how stupid your fellow man really can be!

I think it's absolutely hysterical these folks actually thought to do this too.

It's as if it never dawned on them anyone might take notice or have cause or reason to object. What a world!

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Perhaps the parents and children thought they were attending some paint ball event.

This is just another indication out of the million on why society has become so violent. If there exposed to this plus the Hollywood movies, well i guess this would have seem like a fun park, but with the family and sandwiches.

Humans are a funny species are't they ?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I can almost hear the parents of the children now.

"You must grow up and learn how to control these types of situations, control, not stop, control".

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Humans are a funny species are't they ?

There sure does seem to be a circular logic in play where it comes to human beings.

One half of the world victimizes the other, the other half of the world victimizes them back...each side swearing up and down the other started it, each side swearing up and down that they are the ones right.

When asked why they do that and isn't it silly and counter productive they all say well yes.

When asked why they don't change that then they just all shrug their shoulders and say that would be nice but it will never happen in this world.

Somedays I think they are right, but I have patience all the same!

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Gyrochiral

Sounds like the parents were perhaps showing off with no regard to the dangers involved. This is absurd thinking and these guys are prison guards?? There is a problem with this picture. Why in the hell would you want to take your kids here??

Yes they are. Prison Guards and convicted felons are just opposite sides of the same coin. They both more or less choose to spend most of their time in jail regardless!

I can't imagine why any one would want to take their kids there. As a parent I can say though however why some of us might not like to drop off our kids there, go home quick, move out, change our phone numbers, hop a freight train and run. Kind of like the Flinstones when they want to get rid of Dino, but no, not just to expose it them for exposure sake. Let alone to shock them with stun guns and expose them to tear gas.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I would have enjoyed asking them a simple question such as " is the glass half full or is it half empty"

Exposing children to this social behavior is just like brain washing, obviously they are going to have memories of this incident until there final resting place. Now i wonder how those children would be towards their children in the future.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Exposing children to this social behavior is just like brain washing, obviously they are going to have memories of this incident until there final resting place. Now i wonder how those children would be towards their children in the future.

I couldn't agree more, it's nothing short of a forced indoctrination into a culture of captivity, cruely and violence.

I think this is why more than anything why they took their children there. To validate it and promote it. That is after all the whole point behind National Take Your Child to Work Day.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Please try to read "The prison system- is it too cruel?" In the skunk works catagory. Its as recent as this one.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Obviously this shows the level of intelligence of the people who work in prisons.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Of course you do realize how blatantly unintelligent that statement was don't you? That's a good example of an uninformed shotgun statement with no productivity to this topic whatsoever, no attack intended.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Obviously this shows the level of intelligence of the people who work in prisons.

People who do work in prisons are not really much different than the prisoners.

If you thought of it as a zoo.

It really is monkeys on both sides of the bars.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join