It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Father Accused of Eating Child's Eyes Out

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
does this man even need a trial?

execute the son of a..

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Just for a note, They still feed cows PCP it comes in those 50 gallon drums, it has been made so as it is harder for human to use a get high.

Another thing though you never hear of cows eating each others eye-balls out.
They give it to cows to keep them calm, placid like a cow.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

That is all I have to say

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I've waited to respond on this thread because when I read the title I was so appalled that I was speechless.

This is beyond horrific. I honestly did not think people could sink this low. If the man was on PCP (has anyone seen an update?) he will still be held accountable for his actions. And yes, he should donate his eye to the child.

For those who think PCP makes the user docile: I've worked as a critical care nurse and seen my share of PCP users come through the ER. Once you acquire the necessary 20 people it takes to wrestle them to the ground so the nurse can draw some blood, PCP is confirmed on the lab test.

One guy went ape outside the ER after getting his blood drawn, OKC cops shot him 6 times and he still managed to overtake one of the cops, disarm said cop, kill cop with cops own gun before he dropped dead from the bullet wounds he already had in his heart and head.

OT: What has become of the child? Is he in hospital? Is there a mother around?

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
The abuse that some parents do to their kids is nothing short of evil.
Poor kid. How is he ever going to get over something like that?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I was driving home from AL yesterday and they mentioned this on a radio talk show. I didnt know it happened in April. WOW this guy is completely insane and sick and should be locked up for LIFE! How horrible! That poor child will probably be in therapy the rest of his life! I dont think that is something he will ever forget or even be able to deal with for the rest of his life. What in the world is wrong with people! People like this make me sick. If you dont want kids or cant deal with them DONT have them! I would love to have kids but medically its probably not possible and it breaks my heart to see kids treated like this when there is someone out there who will love them and treat them like their own and with respect! Just because you have the means to have kids doesnt mean you should be a parent.....sorry for the rant but this really disturbed me.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mwmcmahan

I work for the welare dept and we don't see stuff like this! Good heavens where do you work?

That is just nuts!

by the way, people have always been wacky. See this thread I started....

shameless thread plug

[edit on 27-8-2009 by nixie_nox]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
TMI. I completely understand why we have taboos.

How does reporting on stories like this or even just knowing them help anyone? I feel the same way about the story where a mom did something equally as horrifying.

You can't un-read it or un-hear these types of things and knowing does nothing but feed irrational fears and serve to keep us on edge and jaded.

In fact, I would go so far as to say that these stories are just psychological info-bombs, the reporting of which is meant to keep us emotionally drained, spiritually disheartened and intellectually distracted from the real issues of our time.

[edit on 27/8/2009 by kosmicjack]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I am really sorry for this boy, his father should be executed.

But its not the worst incident ive heard. We have just had far worse here in UK

2 brothers, 12 and 10 have pleaded guilty to robbery, torture, assault, sexual assault and GBH against a 9 year old and his 11 year old uncle. They stabbed the nine year old, then shoved lit cigarettes into the would and onto his eyelid, they smashed a sink on the older boys head.

www.guardian.co.uk...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join