It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anyone following urban survival(George Ure talking about disappearances)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Has anyone been following urban survival this week,yesterday George was talking about disappearances,and how people were hearing voices then some time later disappearing.

Today it seems one of the sites mentioned was someone writing a book,but one lady was hearing voices and so it turns out is cliff high.

Why not go to the urban survival website and read it for yourself,..interesting stuff!!!

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by illece

Has anyone been following urban survival this week,yesterday George was talking about disappearances,and how people were hearing voices then some time later disappearing.

Today it seems one of the sites mentioned was someone writing a book,but one lady was hearing voices and so it turns out is cliff high.

Why not go to the urban survival website and read it for yourself,..interesting stuff!!!

I liked the part where he describes evil elites and their body guards vanishing into thin air and going to a bad place. It was worth reading for that alone.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
S + F.

I was considering making a thread on this as well for the following reason:

I have been hearing a voice as well. It sounds exactly as described by persons in this article posted on the urban survival blog two days ago. It is a very soft, barely audible voice which can only be likened to the sound of someone's voice carrying through the wall while they are speaking with someone else on the phone. It's as if I can hear sentences being spoken but they are muffled, and I can't make out specific words.

In fact, that is exaclty what I chalked it up to. There are two main differences between my story and the ones relayed in the article. The first one being that this has been going on for months. My brother's room is adjacent to mine and we share a relatively thin wall, so this entire time I have assumed this voice was him talking to his girlfriend on his cell phone. This mainly occurs late at night so I felt that it was a reasonable conclusion and thought nothing more of it. I never tried to pay attention.

I think that will change now because I am intrigued. I now want to hear what this voice is saying. Two days ago this clicked in my head after reading George Ure's post. I was hesitant about posting on ATS though because my case differs in one more way: I eat meat. I am non - vegetarian and very happy with it.

However, my own inquiring mind wants to know. So from now on I am going to attempt to discern what this voice is saying. If people want, I will post updates if I am able to discover anything (unless that would result in a personal loss of some sort.
sorry, lol). And if I disappear, you all will know that there's something to this nonsense.

First thing's first, though. I am going to go barging into my brother's room the next time I hear that voice so I know whether or not it is him.

im kind of excited. wish me luck

[edit on 5/15/09 by CSquared288]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by CSquared288

hi,
You are one of the people who hear people speaking but cannot understand the words,according to what George is saying you soon may!I hope you will keep us informed as to how it goes with you,and if you do hear what the voice is saying you will tell us ...

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I read that post. I didn't know whether to laugh or just click away and never come back.

First George talks about this article relating to disappearances, then states that the article is fiction, then posts a letter from Clif High, talking about disappearances related to the article (which was fiction), going on as if the fictional article was, well, real.

Bizarre.

One person that George quoted talked about hearing voices on waking up in the morning, particularly one calling his name. It's a sleep disturbance, a normal auditory hallucination. Happens to me all the time, closely tied to my sleep paralysis. He's not going to vanish. Another letter he quoted seemed to be from a mentally disturbed person. Wow.

Just wow.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by starscape

hmm wasn't aware the article he linked was a work of fiction. Still, everything I wrote is 100% true. I have yet to find out whether or not it's my brother speaking. The idea has me curious so I'll find out what I can.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Ure was on Coast to Coast am late last year(09/21/08), He mentioned this phenomena, I call bs. Look at some of his other predictions from that night, here is a sypnosis from the show he was on:

George Ure(1) and his colleague 'Cliff(2)', two self-described "time monks," shared dire predictions based on their web bot technology.Their method captures changes in language patterns within Internet discussions. This aggregated data is then processed with software to determine various keywords, which they interpret in a predictive fashion.
Beginning on October 7, 2008 and running through March 2009, they foresee a calamitous period on an epic scale. America will be beset by a variety of problems, which they broke down as 45-48% related to the economy, 40% concerning the military, and the rest associated with natural disasters. Between 2 and 22 million lives could be lost or seriously impacted, they estimated, possibly related to a "global coastal event" in 2009. On Dec. 10-12th, 2008, a large quake could hit the Pacific Northwest, they added.
The two recommended developing self-sufficiency and the ability to live off the grid. They also spoke about strange disappearances next year, in which people, including those in power, will vanish without a trace into interdimensional doorways. Additionally, an object they call a "coherer" -- a reverse-engineered or left-behind dimensional artifact is currently in the possession of people who are concerned for their lives.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Anyone remember T.McKenna and the mushroom, all is connected ? I cant find the exact video but maybe there is something to it, plants hold ancient knowledge.

www.youtube.com...

"After interviews and a sifting of their lives, my colleagues and I have determined only one unifying factor: Not a single person who hears the Voice has a diet that includes the flesh of animals. There is one other thing unique to these people and this is the most enthralling; they are no longer with us..."

[edit on 2009/5/21 by reugen]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by illece

yep a lot are watching and listening.

I lov3 urban survival

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Hello, anyone experience chatter and synchronicities at the same time?

I was also wondering about this chatter. A few months back,for about a week as i was layig in bed to go to sleep,i would hear this chatter. Sounded like someone left the tv or the radio on,but nothing was on. On the third or fourth night I asked my husband if he heard anything,he said no that it was just the rumbling of the ac that was on. I said ok. Still continued to hear it and the towards the the lasts nights of hearing the chatter , there was a male voice that became clearer, couldnt understand what was being said,the voice was just louder than everyone elses.
This also happened to me a few years earlier but i paid no attention to it. however i did go to the Ears Nose and Throat doctor because of sinus problems and I had asked about the chatter. He said he hasnt heard of anyone hearing voices due to sinus problems...but who knows. Maybe he was trying to be polite and not tell me i sound like a cook..he he! There has also been other things that i noticed when looking back at the time i was hearing all this chatter...continuous noticeable synchronicities.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I must say thats comforting to hear because Im not particularly ready to disappear! I eat meat and i have heard the voices....along with other visual things and synchronicities

new topics

top topics

join