It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Go To Prom = Do Not Attend Graduation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I am fascinated by the fact that it was not that he had a girlfriend that was the issue, but specifically prom. I can understand the whole not mixing of sexes, I have friends of various faiths that follow this, but specifically prom, huh
. Personally, I think he get into a lot more trouble with his girlfriend on any random night of the week, than going to the dance with chaperones, seems to be one of the "safest" things one could do, that is of course not considering the after parties

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Complete BS. Graduation is one of the biggies in a persons life. If I were Tyler I would get to the school and go up on stage when he was supposed to. Alphabetically of course. Being the turd I am though I'd show up in Crocs, shorts and a Slayer T-shirt.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

That would open him up to more trouble, he'd probably be arrested for tresspassing.

I understand your point though.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
That would open him up to more trouble, he'd probably be arrested for tresspassing.

Don't see how it would be trespassing. The suspension is immoral and illegal. I say get arrested and sue the bastards.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Why is it illegal?

Tyler said he tried to be aboveboard in his handling of the situation.

Findlay High requires students attending the prom from other schools to get a form signed by their principal. Tyler did this.

“I expected a short lecture about making the right decisions and not doing something stupid,” Tyler said. “I thought I would get his signature and that would be the end.”

Mr. England said he signed the form, but said he issued a warning that Tyler would face consequences if he went to the dance. He took the matter to a school committee composed of church members that decided on the suspension.

The principal signed the paper. It doesn't matter what he says after that. Tyler went through the channels, did what he had to. He had written permission. SLAYER ROCKS!!!

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

Gonna quote my loving dear departed Irish father here..
"Bible thumpin' baptist.." *SPIT

most ridiculous thing i've ever heard...

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

I did not know that. The principle signed... ah ha... whole new story now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join