Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

[HOAX] "I will ask the General Assemly ... to Strip Israel of its Membership"

page: 8
19
<< 5  6  7   >>

log in

join

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
If we round up and arrest 'sayanim' Jews who purportedly supply information and intelligence to Israel's Mossad - isn't this discrimination?

Aren't be obliged by our policies to treat all people fairly and equitably, to round up and arrest those of Chinese origin who we claim are supplying information and intelligence to his government. Ditto Russians, or any other foreign-born or affiliated nationals.

And, say, hasn't there been talk that some Muslims in Western countries are actively supporting organizations and Middle East nations hostile to the countries they are living in?

There is a lot of rounding up and arresting going to be needed to deal with all this. The number may be in the millions.

Special internment camps will have to be set up to contain them all.
Hopefully they will provide hygienic facilities like communal showers.


Mike




[edit on 18-5-2009 by mmiichael]




posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
If we ignore the hoax of the O.P. and stick to the question, should anyone be kicked out of the U.N.

The stupidity of this is almost beyond words...

The whole point of the U.N. was to give "ALL" countries a voice and hopefully in doing so, avoid another world war.




posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
[Withdrawn] Sorry but the post was a little over the top.

[edit on 19-5-2009 by Donkey_Dean]



posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
[accidental repost]

[edit on 18-5-2009 by mmiichael]



posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   




I have comprehensively anhilialted your arguments at every corner, every time you simply turn to a new fabrication - this time attempting to assign a large number of Jewsh in the region by pointing to population increases by percentage - again your logic is examplary if only serving to illumitae exactly how erroneous you are - the percentages you have put forward only serve to highlight the low population densities existing there - how utterly, utterly ridiculous - your post has only served to AGAIN prove my point that there was massive Jewish immigration INTO THE REGION which was majority Arab - to even argue the point AGAIN defeats the very purpose of the idea of Israel as a place for Jews to migrate to ....duh! How asinie can you get -

Once again intellectually demoralised - your arguments although "ad populum et ad ignorantum ....... canard eo ipso"

Good luck champ - 12 years of latin - thanks for coming along been great....I think the videos above have also utterly destroyed your ridiculous assumptions....this has just become a turkey shoot -

next.



posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on May, 19 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by audas

I have comprehensively anhilialted your arguments at every corner, every time you simply turn to a new fabrication - this time attempting to assign a large number of Jewsh in the region by pointing to population increases by percentage - again your logic is examplary if only serving to illumitae exactly how erroneous you are - the percentages you have put forward only serve to highlight the low population densities existing there - how utterly, utterly ridiculous - your post has only served to AGAIN prove my point that there was massive Jewish immigration INTO THE REGION which was majority Arab - to even argue the point AGAIN defeats the very purpose of the idea of Israel as a place for Jews to migrate to ....duh! How asinie can you get -

Once again intellectually demoralised - your arguments although "ad populum et ad ignorantum ....... canard eo ipso"

Good luck champ - 12 years of latin - thanks for coming along been great....I think the videos above have also utterly destroyed your ridiculous assumptions....this has just become a turkey shoot -

next.



Well I don't get it. They left in your mega triple-decker super quoted message but my snappy patter last remark got totally annihilated.
Now forget now what my stinger comeback was.

Anyway your brilliant arguments have completely demolished my claims as you state.

OR

you are totally full of it.

I think the latter.

So far I've only seen one-liner outrage and indignation sneers with lots of flailing and self-congratulatory back-slapping.

Not characteristic of people with confidence and certainty.

I recommend getting some real material on the subject if you're so worked up about it. You take books and read every line. It can takes hours to get through one, days for some. But you get the synthesis of people who have studied hundreds of primary documents, interviewed people, and probably visited sources.

When you've gone through a pile of them, you know which ones over-emphasized some things and which ones ignored key issues.

You form your own conclusions, not just accept ones that you find appealing.

They call it learning.


Mike



posted on May, 21 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
As I stated before, the main reason why the Un was created was to give all countries a voice and a forum to talk in.

I fully grant, the main idea was to prevent another world war.

So, IMO, it is utterly beyond stupid to exclude a country from the UN.

Also, as a side note, if a country is not in the UN, naturally, it would not need to abide by any decision the UN makes.



posted on May, 24 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
So this thread has hoax tags. I take it that one of the ATS authorities has personally given Mr Moon a phonecall to ask about the purported speech?



posted on May, 24 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lazyninja
So this thread has hoax tags. I take it that one of the ATS authorities has personally given Mr Moon a phonecall to ask about the purported speech?



The United Nations is about as documented as any organization in history.
When their employee Mr Moon makes an announcement on their behalf it's a matter of public record. As this was removed from online news sites without remark or retraction confirms what is evident - it's a fake.

No institution is absolutely required to respond to any and all false information issued by others in it's name. As part of their commitment to members, ATS responded when the hoax placed on it's site as a bonafide news report and it's lack of validation came afterward.

You can, of course, always contact the UN or check their recent database.


Mike



[edit on 24-5-2009 by mmiichael]



posted on May, 24 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Hmm, I'd love to contact the UN and actually confirm that this speech happened. But either way, it is most likely a hoax. Or possibly Moon spoke out of turn and caused the UN some major embarrassment, in which case, getting hold of a transcript as actual proof would be pretty difficult for Joe public like me.

Also, we could be throwing the baby out with the bathwater here. Regardless of whether the speech is a hoax or not, are the details regarding Israel's membership actually true? Whether it came from the Secretary general's mouth or not, this should bear some scrutiny under a bunch of different spotlights.


[edit on 24-5-2009 by Lazyninja]



posted on May, 24 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lazyninja

I'd love to contact the UN and actually confirm that this speech happened. But either way, it is most likely a hoax. Or possibly Moon spoke out of turn and caused the UN some major embarrassment



The UN embarrassed? Hiding their heads in shame is more like it.

If you speak to them, ask them why there are ongoing genocides by member countries like the Sudan, Chad, Congo, Central African Republic, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Burma - involving the deaths of millions - and they do take no active measures to stop them. But there is endless discussion of Israel. Some sort of bias maybe?





network.nationalpost.com...

One of the wonders of the world is the reputation of the United Nations. There are many people in many countries who believe (or claim to believe) that it can be relied on for fairness, honesty and competence. Year after year it embarrasses itself through everything from deep bureaucratic corruption to utter failure in dealing with global crises like the genocide in Darfur.

[...]

The Human Rights Council, the worst symbol of the UN’s degeneration, was established in 2006 to replace the widely discredited and derided Commission on Human Rights. But the new council’s deliberations are a farce, just like the old commission’s, and for the same reason: It pretends to promote human rights while it’s dominated by states that routinely abuse the rights of their own citizens — China, Saudi Arabia and Cuba, to name three.

Despotism is no barrier to membership. States sitting on the Council are elected in regional blocs: 13 each from African and Asian groups, for instance, and seven from the West. With the Arab countries abundantly represented, it’s not surprising that of the first 10 special meetings held to discuss alleged infractions of human rights, five focused on Israel.




Mike


[edit on 24-5-2009 by mmiichael]









 
19
<< 5  6  7   >>

log in

join