It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] "I will ask the General Assemly ... to Strip Israel of its Membership"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

As I posted, you "ONLY" posted your anti jewish/Anti Israel LIES/Hoax.

In the future, please only post truth and when you post your desires, please make it clear it is only "YOUR" desire, no facts or proof.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon

As I posted, you "ONLY" posted your anti jewish/Anti Israel LIES/Hoax.

In the future, please only post truth and when you post your desires, please make it clear it is only "YOUR" desire, no facts or proof.

You are in no position to dictate and the only purveyor of lies is you. I know zionists like you wrap the Jewish religion around your filthy supremacist beliefs. Leave the Jewish faith out of it and stop disrespecting it.

I admit I was taken by the article because I took it as good news. My desires includes the US disassociating itself from zionists and that it takes its place as a just leader of the world, the defanging of Israel and the re-instatement of the 1948 borders. Another thing I would like to occur is the rounding up and arresting of sayanim, the banning of dual passport holders from travelling to the occupied territories and killing Palestinians.

There are few things more but you will have to ask me to u2u you, bub.

[edit on 083131p://pm3155 by masonwatcher]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

Originally posted by audas

Please - I have a Masters in International Relations, have several undergraduate degrees and am continuing with PHD in negotiations - don't even consider telling me I am right or wrong - you are talking pure fabrications.

The modern state as a concept was not established until - at the very earliest - the treaty of the Peace of Westphalia - 1648 - to consider it before then displays a profound lack of the very basics of international realism, or the historical record - to lay claim to the modern state of Israel through biblical lineage is the most disingenuous thing I have seen any one attempt to claim.

Palestine was a protectorate of the united kingdom, THE BRITISH MANDATE OF PALESTINE - it was a country and recognized - for this not to have been the case would mean every person earth was stark raving mad EXCEPT YOU - which is clearly NOT the case - hence I think we can all assume who has no idea what so ever or - has a very clear agenda in which case should be removed from posting on this site as it is PURELY TROLLING and nothing else.

Sorry, you neither quoted nor have I seen here any claim of right through biblical lineage.

If it was mentioned, I'm assuming it was the type of historical note as in reference to ancient Egypt, Persia, Assyria etc.

I'm not sure if your quantifying in this case of the British Mandate as an autonomous country is universally accepted. Maybe.

I might add for someone with a PHD in negotiations - calling upon your credentials, name calling, accusations, and threats are not exactly high diplomacy.

On this site, half the contributors are a self-declared expert.

I find the ones who don't claim to know everything are the best sources of information.

Mike

Your reply is completely meaningless - my assertions are absolute and undeniable - the facts are the facts, I have absolutely no need to disprove lies and falsities.

There are no name callings, threats or anything else here other than assertion or pure fact and truth. The reality that these highlight the profound dishonesty, agenda driven bias is merely a consequence of this process which is perceived as "name calling". It is not - it is - like my entire post an assertion of the truth.

Further to even attempt, the mere assertion, that Palestine never existed is one of the most deeply offensive, profoundly corrupt and ultimately evil revisions of history that I have ever witnessed. It is an absolute fallacy and the perpetuation of this MYTH is a grotesque inhumane and diabolical distortion of the truth and history - it is a clear and deliberate attempt to deny the right of return for Palestinians guaranteed them under the Geneva convention.

There is absolutely no excuse for this type of abhorrent, revisionism.
You should be ashamed of yourself for even partaking in it.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

Please - I have a Masters in International Relations, have several undergraduate degrees and am continuing with PHD in negotiations - don't even consider telling me I am right or wrong - you are talking pure fabrications.

The modern state as a concept was not established until - at the very earliest - the treaty of the Peace of Westphalia - 1648 - to consider it before then displays a profound lack of the very basics of international realism, or the historical record - to lay claim to the modern state of Israel through biblical lineage is the most disingenuous thing I have seen any one attempt to claim.

Palestine was a protectorate of the united kingdom, THE BRITISH MANDATE OF PALESTINE - it was a country and recognized - for this not to have been the case would mean every person earth was stark raving mad EXCEPT YOU - which is clearly NOT the case - hence I think we can all assume who has no idea what so ever or - has a very clear agenda in which case should be removed from posting on this site as it is PURELY TROLLING and nothing else.

Sorry, you neither quoted nor have I seen here any claim of right through biblical lineage.

If it was mentioned, I'm assuming it was the type of historical note as in reference to ancient Egypt, Persia, Assyria etc.

I'm not sure if your quantifying in this case of the British Mandate as an autonomous country is universally accepted. Maybe.

I might add for someone with a PHD in negotiations - calling upon your credentials, name calling, accusations, and threats are not exactly high diplomacy.

On this site, half the contributors are a self-declared expert.

I find the ones who don't claim to know everything are the best sources of information.

Mike

Your reply is completely meaningless - my assertions are absolute and undeniable - the facts are the facts, I have absolutely no need to disprove lies and falsities.

There are no name callings, threats or anything else here other than assertion or pure fact and truth. The reality that these highlight the profound dishonesty, agenda driven bias is merely a consequence of this process which is perceived as "name calling". It is not - it is - like my entire post an assertion of the truth.

Further to even attempt, the mere assertion, that Palestine never existed is one of the most deeply offensive, profoundly corrupt and ultimately evil revisions of history that I have ever witnessed. It is an absolute fallacy and the perpetuation of this MYTH is a grotesque inhumane and diabolical distortion of the truth and history - it is a clear and deliberate attempt to deny the right of return for Palestinians guaranteed them under the Geneva convention.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Ummmmmmmm - garbage. I think the Australian Aboriginals will give you a run for your money, American natives, Africans during the slave trade, lets see the Gulags, the inquisition, the blah, bnlah.....the list goes on and on - the jews are simply one of many, many peoples, castes, religions which have been consistently persecuted 0- to lay claim to being the most persecuted simply highlights yourself as utterly ignorant of the truth and distorting history to suit your own position.

Further you claim as human rights developed nations ? How so ? These are the nations which have engaged in the most horrific human rights abuses on earth. These are the nations which have deliberately caused the most horrific oppression of humans in living memory. Attempting to paint the oppressors as "saintly" does not justify their criminal activities - in no way.

Your position is not based on facts - Israel has the worst track record on human rights abues of any nation on earth, is in violation of more UN resolutions than any other nation on earth -

Your own logic destroys your won argument.

Please declare f you are Jewish or not so that we can have clarity as to whether you are simply pushing a political agenda - or have no understanding of world politics and history.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

I'd recommend you reserve the strongly assertive language and use of absolutes for others. Your original posting is there for anyone here to read. Claims that you did not employ tactics which in fact you have are right there in text. Just as is your claim a mandate is defacto an autonomous nation.

You may actually believe what you say. Stating your chosen interpretations as undeniable facts and dismissing the documentation that conflicts sharply as MYTH does not turn them into myths. Imputing an agenda into any disagreement does not make your arguments more solid. You just may think so.

People wanting to know the truth about history examine all sides and claims. I've heard yours shouted to the rooftops for years now. And I've consistently heard it put in self-righteous language that tries to preclude anything else.

Putting a lie in unambiguous language does not make it any truer.

Good Luck

M

[edit on 17-5-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Just posting the truth will due just fine.

You have been caught at knowingly not posting it several times now, but I guess that is also a zionst plot

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Just posting the truth will due just fine.

You have been caught at knowingly not posting it several times now, but I guess that is also a zionst plot

Although what you have written makes no sense I would like to remind you that you have been caught posting untruths. Could you please stop doing that and do the right thing.

As for zionist plots, they revolve around mass killings, and assassinations so attempting to ridicule this behaviour is quite silly.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
You ...again, post lies (proven) mason.

I have no threads with "HOAX" from the board plastered over it, like you do.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

Do you realise you are accusing me of manufacturing the article? Can you prove this?

Your zionist position is so empty and bankrupt, you have to resort to slander you can on erupt in a grotesque sneer. You can't help it because you are a zionist.

Give up the hate dude, it is turning you into a soulless creature. Feel for the Palestinians and reclaim your humanity. You know that is good for you. Do it.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
reply to post by mrmonsoon

Do you realise you are accusing me of manufacturing the article? Can you prove this?

Your zionist position is so empty and bankrupt, you have to resort to slander you can on erupt in a grotesque sneer. You can't help it because you are a zionist.

Give up the hate dude, it is turning you into a soulless creature. Feel for the Palestinians and reclaim your humanity. You know that is good for you. Do it.

Not only do I say what you posted is a lie, so does the board.

ATS has declared your post a "HOAX" and has posted it on the post itself.

So that means that you are calling me as well as ATS to be zionests (do you even know what that means?), and we are empty and bankrupt.

Slander is a written lie, like your hoax post.

now I am a souless creature, because i knew you were posting a lie/hoax (notice that was the first reply to your hoax and it stands.

Feel for the people who are injured or killed by the Palestinian terrorists.

[edit on 5/17/2009 by mrmonsoon]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Sorry - how dare you - claiming Israel has continuous connection to its curent form while Palestine never existed is a blatant fabrication - pure and simple. The hundreds of resolutions passed by the United Nations recognising Paelstine, in fact the recognition for Israel to be created implies directly that Palestine existed AND that Israel was created from this - how can there be any issue regarding this fiasco if Israel always existed and Palestine did not.

The very fact that Israel is in breach of the UN convention of thei right of return of refugees, that Israel herself acknowledges this - which it does - but claims it will never allow it - signifies that Israel the state agrees that Palestine preceded the modern state of Israel.

It is pure and simple - a complete and utter fabrication which at its most base level does not even make sense - to even argue the case nullifies Israels current status! It nullifies every resolution of the hundreds passed against Israel, it nullifies Israel's own claims of its territorial borders !!!

It is blatantly ABSURD to continue this line of argument.

You have been shown - beyond all logical, reasonable doubt that your arguments are specious, that the rationale behind everything you are claiming negates your very assertions. That your claims are agenda driven is beyond any question as this line of reasoning is only ever trotted out by the most far right wing of extreme zionism.

You simply have no leg to stand on. You are making claims on behalf of Israel which Israel does not agree with, nor would ever want implied as it would completely negate her current status all together.

Flawed in every way, and quite frankly amateurish at best, a simple obsequious conformity to extremist propaganda....intellectual pusillanimity kow-towing to universally rejected extremist views which are profoundly offensive, and condemned from all corners of reasonable society.

I am shocked that you are simply allowed to spread such unconscionable lies on this forum and website with impunity. I would never think that people should be allowed to insight hatred, deny the holocaust, or promote the line you are delivering on this site.

You should be utterly ashamed of your thoughts.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   

"how dare you..."

"It is pure and simple - a complete and utter fabrication.."

"It is blatantly ABSURD to continue this line of argument."

"You have been shown - beyond all logical, reasonable doubt that your arguments are specious, that the rationale behind everything you are claiming negates your very assertions."

"That your claims are agenda driven is beyond any question as this line of reasoning is only ever trotted out by the most far right wing of extreme zionism."

"You simply have no leg to stand on."

"Flawed in every way, and quite frankly amateurish at best, a simple obsequious conformity to extremist propaganda."

"...intellectual pusillanimity kow-towing to universally rejected extremist views which are profoundly offensive"

"and condemned from all corners of reasonable society."

"I am shocked that you are simply allowed to spread such unconscionable lies on this forum and website with impunity."

"I would never think that people should be allowed to insight hatred, deny the holocaust, or promote the line you are delivering on this site."

You should be utterly ashamed of your thoughts.

No one has ever told me I should be utterly ashamed of my thoughts before.
I didn't think anyone had access to them.

As this has veered into a discussion of thought process, I've isolated your impressive invective catalogue which occupies so much of your latest post.

Somewhat disconcerting as I don't even recall making an extended argument for the legitimacy of the State of Israel.

Instead of addressing points, such as your still outstanding claim that a Mandate is an autonomous nation, I received a barrage of hostile impugnment.

This stylistic approach and volition I'm accustomed to in discussions of matters related to Jews and the State of Israel. I interpret it as completely unjustified, unreasoning, irrational anger and hatred.

In many ways it contributes strongly towards a collective hardening of will and determination.

If you haven't exhausted your inventory of summary judgements on myself and my inferred position, I'll expect a resounding assault on my honesty and integrity as a reply.

I'd prefer not to have to read more of the same, but as the saying goes
"It's a free country."

Mike

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Here is a small selection of the Maps detailing Palestine PRIOR to the British Mandate - there are maps detailing Palestine which are still with us from Roman times - you can even buy them on eBay......funnily enough however there are none of Israel beyond religious documents which serve nothing more than propagandist red herrings....how can this be so when you assert Palestine never existed and Israel always has ???

How can it be that the United Nations passed a resolution to CREATE the nation of Israel by partitioning Palestine ? How is that all references are to the governance of Palestine, which was prior to 1947 and Israel which was to be post 1947 ?

www.un.org...
daccessdds.un.org...

How is this possible to create something which already existed, from something which does not exist. Unless of course you are a bold faced liar or you have no idea what you are talking about -

Either way - you are simply wrong - history, the United Nations, world maps, Israel and the sheer weight of universal opinion says you are wrong -

maps.nationalgeographic.com...

www.nzmr.org...

www.terra.es...

www.firstworldwar.com...

www.firstworldwar.com...

www.archiveeditions.co.uk...

www.davidrumsey.com...
alestine---By-Sidney-Hall---London

www.murrayhudson.com...

www.britishempire.co.uk...

www.lunacommons.org...

www.firstworldwar.com...

www.firstworldwar.com...

www.firstworldwar.com...

www.firstworldwar.com...

www.firstworldwar.com...

www.firstworldwar.com...

www.firstworldwar.com...

www.antiquemaps.com...

www.antiquemaps.com...

gettysburg.cdmhost.com/...

gettysburg.cdmhost.com/...

So let me know when you come to terms with your inability acknowledge real and undeniable facts which are here before you. Always good to hand out a good old fashioned whooping.

[edit on 18-5-2009 by audas]

[edit on 18-5-2009 by audas]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Here is a small selection of the Maps detailing Palestine PRIOR to the British Mandate

So let me know when you come to terms with your inability acknowledge real and undeniable facts which are here before you. Always good to hand out a good old fashioned whooping.

Thanks for providing all the map links. There never has been any question the name Palestine was on maps of the period. A new Palestinian state was created in 1948 giving the majority of the land to Arabs. It's called Jordan. Jews already in the region, and a massive influx of recent Arab and Jewish immigrants ended up in a smaller newly created state beside it called Israel.

My understanding of both the formation of the country Israel and the historical details of it's legal status has been substantially amplified by this 2008 document which unlike previous material "incorporates recent declassification of millions of documents from the period of the British Mandate (1920-1948)"

If I may quote you back

"let me know when you come to terms with your inability acknowledge real and undeniable facts which are here before you."

Always good to improve your knowledge on a subject you are passionate about.

As I lack your ability to read minds, let me know what you think.

btw myself, not inclined to use archaic bombastic terms like 'whooping'

Mike

www.commentarymagazine.com...

1948, Israel, and the Palestinians

Efraim Karsh
head of Mediterranean Studies, King's College, University of London

[excerpt]:

Sixty years after its establishment by an internationally recognized act of self-determination, Israel remains the only state in the world that is subjected to a constant outpouring of the most outlandish conspiracy theories and blood libels; whose policies and actions are obsessively condemned by the international community; and whose right to exist is constantly debated and challenged not only by its Arab enemies but by segments of advanced opinion in the West.

During the past decade or so, the actual elimination of the Jewish state has become a cause célèbre among many of these educated Westerners

[...]

This claim of premeditated dispossession and the consequent creation of the longstanding Palestinian “refugee problem” forms, indeed, the central plank in the bill of particulars pressed by Israel’s alleged victims and their Western supporters.

[...]

The recent declassification of millions of documents from the period of the British Mandate (1920-1948) and Israel’s early days, documents untapped by earlier generations of writers and ignored or distorted by the “new historians,” paint a much more definitive picture of the historical record. They reveal that the claim of dispossession is not only completely unfounded but the inverse of the truth. What follows is based on fresh research into these documents, which contain many facts and data hitherto unreported.

Far from being the hapless objects of a predatory Zionist assault, it was Palestinian Arab leaders who from the early 1920’s onward, and very much against the wishes of their own constituents, launched a relentless campaign to obliterate the Jewish national revival. This campaign culminated in the violent attempt to abort the UN resolution of November 29, 1947, which called for the establishment of two states in Palestine. Had these leaders, and their counterparts in the neighboring Arab states, accepted the UN resolution, there would have been no war and no dislocation in the first place.

Mike

[edit on 18-5-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Great so you have unconditionally admitted Im right - thanks - what else can I say , always good to be in the right and have someone acknowledge it. Apologies would be good.

secondly you have produced a docuemt, which suggests that documents were released relating to issues prior to 1948 which claim that the Arabs objected to the deivion of their state into a two parts and handed to what was a tiny Jewish minority - and if they simply had have "accepted"their fate and not protested there would be no wars - Well I am afraid that this is simply untenable to any informed person - the laws of the Geneva convention provide for armed resistance - Israel immediately engaged in expansive programmes and programmes of ethinic cleansing, (this has now been verified in numerous books which I HAVE read and you HAVE not - but you can avail yourself to them on AMAZON any time you wish to educate yourself) - further the displaced refugees have been denied to right of return which is not only a war crime but also a crime against humanity.

Attempting to justify this by stating that the victims of illegal aggression and expansive programmes should have accepted their fate only serves to elaborate how incredibly nefarious Israel is.

Finally I have noticed you are attempting to use slightly high brow terms with me, perhaps you have a mild case of concetism, however it is well blended with sophomanyia....don't bother with trifling plays to bombastic lexiphanacism with me - my aristophrynia will simply not tolerate it......

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher

Another thing I would like to occur is the rounding up and arresting of sayanim

I see..."rounding up and arresting" Jews. Sounds familiar. It's nigh on impossible to identify a Sayanim, but who cares if innocent Jews get "rounded up", too? I'm sure you wouldn't. I believe German, Austrian and Hungarian rail services have improved immensely in the last 65 years, you must be thrilled, Masonwatcher. As the old saying goes, the truth will always out, and your true sentiments have been revealed. "Rounding up" Jews? Seriously, you are sectionable.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Great so you have unconditionally admitted Im right - thanks - what else can I say , always good to be in the right and have someone acknowledge it. Apologies would be good.

secondly you have produced a docuemt, which suggests that documents were released relating to issues prior to 1948 which claim that the Arabs objected to the deivion of their state into a two parts and handed to what was a tiny Jewish minority - and if they simply had have "accepted"their fate and not protested there would be no wars - Well I am afraid that this is simply untenable to any informed person - the laws of the Geneva convention provide for armed resistance - Israel immediately engaged in expansive programmes and programmes of ethinic cleansing, (this has now been verified in numerous books which I HAVE read and you HAVE not - but you can avail yourself to them on AMAZON any time you wish to educate yourself) - further the displaced refugees have been denied to right of return which is not only a war crime but also a crime against humanity.

[...]

Finally I have noticed you are attempting to use slightly high brow terms with me, perhaps you have a mild case of concetism, however it is well blended with sophomanyia....don't bother with trifling plays to bombastic lexiphanacism with me - my aristophrynia will simply not tolerate it......

Where do I start? Hold off on the self-congratulations.

You launch into an attempt to annihilate a brief excerpt from a provided article you apparently haven’t read which benefits from newly released documentation.

But you then go on to inform me that I haven’t read books that validate all your claims.

To the best of my ability I’ve read a broad spectrum both pro and con. The points you say are universally accepted are not. They appear in the literature which dismisses out of hand the legitimacy of Israel and it’s ongoing efforts to sustain itself in the face of unrelenting attempts to eliminate it and it’s citizenry. Conveniently ignored is a series of unsuccessful wars launched by neighbouring Arab states that began on it’s first day of existence and have never ceased. Israelis are shelled unrelentingly, subject to suicide attacks, kidnapped, attacked and murdered on the street, and you talk about crimes against humanity.

On a salient claim of yours, there had been a only a tiny Jewish minority in the region.

middleeastfacts.com...

“...according to official Ottoman Turk census figures of 1882, in the entire Land of Israel, there were only 141,000 Muslims, both Arab and non-Arab. This number was to skyrocket to 650,000 Arabs by 1922, a 450% increase in only 40 years. By 1938 that number would become over 1 million or an 800% increase in only 56 years. Population growth was especially high in areas where Jews lived.

... According to the Arabs the huge increase in their numbers was due to natural childbirth. In 1944, for example, they alleged that the natural increase (births minus deaths) of Arabs in the Land of Israel was the astounding figure of 334 per 1000. That would make it roughly three times the corresponding rate for the same year of Lebanon and Syria and almost four times that of Egypt, considered amongst the highest in the world.

... the massive increase was not due to natural births, then were did all these Arabs come from?

All the evidence points to the neighboring Arab states of Egypt, Syria, Lebanon and Jordan. In 1922 the British Governor of the Sinai noted that "illegal immigration was not only going on from the Sinai, but also from Transjordan and Syria." In 1930, the British Mandate -sponsored Hope-Simpson Report noted that "unemployment lists are being swollen by immigrants from Trans-Jordania" and "illicit immigration through Syria and across the northern frontier of Palestine is material." The Arabs themselves bear witness to this trend.

....Churchill, noted in 1939 that "far from being persecuted, the Arabs have crowded into the country and multiplied."

Far from displacing the Arabs, as they claimed, the Jews were the very reason the Arabs chose to settle in the Land of Israel. Jobs provided by newly established Zionist industry and agriculture lured them there, just as Israeli construction and industry provides most Arabs in the Land of Israel with their main source of income today.

Malcolm MacDonald, one of the principal authors of the British White Paper of 1939, which restricted Jewish immigration to the Land of Israel, admitted (conservatively) that were it not for a Jewish presence the Arab population would have been little more than half of what it actually was.”

Your alluding to my utilization of mono-syllabic latinate vocabulary informs me you are not aware it is a somewhat mocking response to your employment of same. May I suggest it is you that suffers from the debilitating malady you mentioned?

Though so much of what you claim does not conform to any reasonable evaluation of the historical record, your theatrical and histrionic renderings are always enjoyable. I’m sure there are many who are intimidated by them.

Never surrender.

Mike

[edit on 18-5-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by RivenNight

I see..."rounding up and arresting" Jews.

Did I say such a thing? Here we have zionists like you accusing me of lying on the basis of a hoax article I did not produce yet you throw around bald faced lies.

It's nigh on impossible to identify a Sayanim,

Not really, you merely use the organised stalking techniques zionist make good use of in the UK and US and out they will pop.

but who cares if innocent Jews get "rounded up", too? I'm sure you wouldn't.

Once again an example of the classical zionists tactic of hiding behind the Jewish religion.

As the old saying goes, the truth will always out, and your true sentiments have been revealed. "Rounding up" Jews? Seriously, you are sectionable.

Once again a lie followed by a bizarre cascade of rubbish. These are your words, ""Rounding up" Jews?".

Let us not forget that it is you that is targeting Jews. I'll tell you why you misrepresent so hard. It is because you know I tell the truth. You have no recourse but slander because the behaviour of Israel is indefensible even in your own mind.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join