It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] "I will ask the General Assemly ... to Strip Israel of its Membership"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
The link for the pdf seems to be working fine, at least for me.

www.gregfelton.com...

It seems pretty real enough, and a BIG deal if it is. Israel's gotten away with alot in the past due to the backing of the UN; but honestly, putting Israel in a stand alone position might not be the best option unless your planning on taking away it's nuclear powers. Israel is already ignorant enough in their foreign policies, they don't care about the rest of the world and will probably carry on in self righteousness until they're gone or until the world's gone.

I'd really hate to see the United States be drug down by backing Israel in this, if lines are being drawn for the next World War. Isn't it ironic you take the victims of the last great war, give them someone else's land (people that weren't even involved in the war) and within 50 years they're starting to repeat the behavior that they themselves were victim to before.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Found this:

Friday 15th May, 2009

UN racist claim disturbs US
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Big News Network.com Sunday 1st March, 2009

The US has said it will not participate in a United Nations conference on racism unless the organization changes the draft of its final report.

The World Conference Against Racism, which is to be held later this year, has already circulated a draft document which American envoys say will label Israel's policies as racist.

US representatives have said they will be also be unable to attend the conference if the draft document continues to include passages that limit freedom of religion and speech.

Israel and Canada have already announced they will boycott the Geneva conference after previous attempts by UN representatives to brand Israel as an apartheid state guilty of racism.

Some officials have said the US might reconsider its position if the UN draft is stripped of provisions that restrict any defamation of religions and any unfair condemnation of Israel.

source: feeds.bignewsnetwork.com...

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Found this:

Friday 15th May, 2009

UN racist claim disturbs US
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Big News Network.com Sunday 1st March, 2009

The US has said it will not participate in a United Nations conference on racism unless the organization changes the draft of its final report.

The World Conference Against Racism, which is to be held later this year, has already circulated a draft document which American envoys say will label Israel's policies as racist.

US representatives have said they will be also be unable to attend the conference if the draft document continues to include passages that limit freedom of religion and speech.

Israel and Canada have already announced they will boycott the Geneva conference after previous attempts by UN representatives to brand Israel as an apartheid state guilty of racism.

Some officials have said the US might reconsider its position if the UN draft is stripped of provisions that restrict any defamation of religions and any unfair condemnation of Israel.

source: feeds.bignewsnetwork.com...

I posted it since if you look at the article, it clearly tries to hide the date from March. Pretty sneaky....is this old news simply recycled?

[edit on 15-5-2009 by lpowell0627]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Hoax.

Looks like it was written by Greg Felton as a bit of a fictional "what I'd like to see", and then because it looks official enough, got picked up by a couple of other sites. they deleted it when they found out what it is.

Good thing, too. It's waaaay to early in the day for champagne.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Wow, if this is true.
I'll be watching this!

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher

Finally, you clearly will use anything to discredit anyone. A normal human being will say who is Mr. Greg Felton and find out for themselves but you immediately attack him because he writes a book. A proactive zionist tactic.

I did ask who is Mr. Greg Felton ?

Whats the story with Greg Felton ?

His is the only name i have seen associated with the story .
Having the effect of funnelling all further enquires towards his new book .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
UN Secretary General: "I will ask the General Assemly ... to Strip Israel of its Membership"

A statement that was supposibly made on 11 May 2009 .

Several days ago ....?

A proactive zionist tactic

. Thats a first .

You are a little too eager for this to be true , its clouds your judgement, IMHO.

We shall see .

[edit on 15-5-2009 by UmbraSumus]

[edit on 15-5-2009 by UmbraSumus]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Peeeeerfect Great stuff its about time someone said what i wanted to say..
i was composing then looked back and saw your response..

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

reply to post by UmbraSumus

Looks bogus , Mr. Greg Felton has a book to sell .

All we know is that this UN type announcement is being deleted all over the internet, zionists and Israeli apologists hate it and it has not been reported on msn.

I would normally say, let's see it pan out but cannot do so for such an announcements because sayanim gremlins will do their thing.

Finally, you clearly will use anything to discredit anyone. A normal human being will say who is Mr. Greg Felton and find out for themselves but you immediately attack him because he writes a book. A proactive zionist tactic.

All we know is that your "little gem" is completly bogus. You people all up in arms over Isreal, but you say nothing of the muslims and there complete disregard for the Nation of Isreal. Always wanting to destroy, suppyling HAMAS and HEZBOLLAH with the means to kill and destroy that nation. You must come to releaze that Isreal isnt going anywhere they have the protection of the LORD OUR GOD, read ezikeal and tell me if this isnt eriely familar.

The UN is a waste of time and American Money, look at the oil for food scandel. You anti-American, Anti-Isreal, Anti Chirstian, and Anti-Jews make me sick.

America will never leave Isreal alone, we will never let them fail as long as we draw breathe. And one day one the armies of GOG and MAGOG moblize to destroy Isreal you will see the Power of the LORD.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Its amazing the blind eye the world seems to turn when it comes to Isreal. When will this quasi nation finally be held accountable?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by imeddieone4202003
Its amazing the blind eye the world seems to turn when it comes to Isreal. When will this quasi nation finally be held accountable?

And isnt it funny how you turn a blind eye to the truth that Isreal isnt the enemy, but the evil that comes from nations like Iran who funds groups like HAMAS, who always attack Isreal. Maybe if Hamas went away the Arabs in palastine will get there own nation.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

You must learn to control your passions. Your statement adds nothing to the argument.

If this is true it IS noteworthy, to say the least.

If this is NOT true, we have to wonder about the level of hoax that it represents.

To falsely issue a UN declaration is a rather extreme move. It would be very interesting to know who had the motive, means, and opportunity to carry out such an act.

I will however caution you, your tone and vocabulary should be less about how you feel, and more about what you think.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by imeddieone4202003

When the Palestinians, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Iran, HAMAS, the PLO, Islamic Jihad, Hezbollah are held accountable.

[edit on 15-5-2009 by Seekerof]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet

And isnt it funny how you turn a blind eye to the truth that Isreal isnt the enemy, but the evil that comes from nations like Iran who funds groups like HAMAS, who always attack Isreal. Maybe if Hamas went away the Arabs in palastine will get there own nation.

They already had their own nation till Israel decided to persecute them and imprison them.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet

Wasn't it the Israelis who insisted on HAMAS over FATAH?

"Hamas assumed administrative control of Gaza. Hamas consolidated this control over Gaza after a military conflict with Fatah. Israel and Egypt then partially sealed their border crossings with Gaza, on the grounds that Fatah was no longer providing security. "

en.wikipedia.org...

Or is that incorrect. Serious question, calm down. No need to bite my head off.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sueloujo

Keep spreading the lies while you uphold the integrity of "Deny Ignorance."

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

This is a false article, and there is no truth in it at all. My spelling is horrible I know, Spell check is my friend at work, but I am not there. I feel I speak the truth the times we are living in is suspect to say the least, I am not a man of religion, but after reading several chapters a freind pointed me to, I am beging to wonder if there is truth in it after all.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

No they diddnt if you would have read your article you would have seen a civil war of sorts. Fatah is better off to lead then Hamas.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

www.globalresearch.ca...

[edit on 023131p://pm3139 by masonwatcher]

Article not available.

Nice one, mw!

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
When I googled it and got "article not available" from GlobalResearch I found it interesting that there was no option for a cache page that google normally has.

Intrigued I went looking, starting with our chief competitor (who are always a step behind, and always make me truly appreciate what we have here on ATS) and it appears that all road lead to global research as the originator. I thought I had something on a chinese site that would have been approvable MSM but it turned out to be merely harshness toward israel in the UN and did not verify their impending removal.

A bit of checking on the resolutions indicates that the premise is sound though we all know that doesn't mean much.

While it annoys me greatly that so many people who claim to be truth seekers and are looking for answers other than those fed to us by the MSM will instantly denounce any source other than the MSM and lately even to the point of not believing one MSM source over the other, but I digress...

Unless you want to put your full faith in one source, I don't think its legit

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
That UN "letter" is a poorly written fake. U.N. memos/letters aren't written in such a matter and they certainly wouldn't let the information "leak" out as is alleged here. I have to shake my head sometimes when I read some of the things that people make up on this site. Does anybody really believe that an important matter such as this would make it's way to an ATS thread without other news or alternative news agencies being made aware of it. I hope not. Or is there some sort of "top secret influence" that causes "top secret" information to make it's way to ATS. This topic and title belong in the National Inquirer - not ATS.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join