It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American People Can No Longer Afford Their Government

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
First...watch the second video...go to 2:00 and listen as Ron Paul exactly predicts the mortgage crisis back in 2003.

We are losing our jobs, losing our money, losing our safety, losing our freedoms, and losing our sovereignty.

More and more people are losing their jobs, the government continues to spend money that doesn't exist, we continue to fight a war that is unwinnable, the fed continues to manipulate and inflate our currency, taxes continue to rise.

We can't handle all of this. We just can't do it. Our government is killing us..bleeding us dry.

They've enacted NAFTA to shift all of our productive jobs out of the country...still NOTHING IS DONE.

People are losing their jobs and there is no place for them to go. There are no new factories opening. There hasn't been for a long time.

Our government is leading us into a brick wall.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Video:

Ron Paul blasts pretty much all of Congress and the Obama administration for it's vast expansion of war and spending as a result.

He's right...we have no money...it's a black hole..a war that will never end.

We are less safe now than we were years before...and yet...our borders ARE STILL OPEN!

Torture does nothing but incite more hate against us...

OUR GOVERNMENT SUCKS....it no longer symbolizes freedom, liberty, and peace.

It symbolizes war, greed, and incompetence.

Edit title

[edit on 15-5-2009 by David9176]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Joe Scarborough quotes Ron Paul from 5 YEARS AGO predicting the entire mortgage crisis and asks him why he was the only one who was saying it...also Ron Paul comments on Pelosi and torture.

Go to 2:00!

He thinks it's a good thing that she's being questioned as it may be a distraction to nationalizing health care and education...further socializing the country.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

I never get tired of hearing Mr. Paul speak the truth. I just wish he would gain some politcal pull to bring back the constitution. It's doesn't even make good toilet paper as it is now. At the risk of getting bumped up on "the list", we need a revolution now. Thanks for putting in the effort David.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

THe speech was great...but the second video..i must say it's getting surprising.

This is the second news anchor/commentator on MSNBC that has been VERY kind to Ron Paul. Rachel Maddow did it a couple weeks ago.

I truly believe he cares about the people in this country. I just wish more would listen...or at the least...HAVE THE CHANCE to listen!

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

I was comenting on the second one. The first one was broke. It does appear that he is getting a small ammount of respect, but after being dead right for the last 20-30 years, you would think he would have a bit more. I guess nobody likes the truth unless it makes them feel good. Hearing bad news isn't so bad, it's not acting on the news that will get us, and has gotten us into trouble. One can only hope.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I was comenting on the second one. The first one was broke.

There is something going on with youtube...i noticed that it wasn't working before as well...but it's working now.

But yes, I do agree...many dont want the truth. Many just don't think the truth is possible.

IT's mostly the fault of television commentators as that is where most people get their news from.

new topics

top topics

join