It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are ghost critics actually terriffied at the idea that ghosts exist??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
i have come up with an idea that ghost critics are critics because they are actually scared of the dead coming back to walk once more!!

here is some lines from a book called;

"The Demon-Haunted World".

clutching our crystals and nervously consulting our horoscopes, our critical faculties in decline, unable to dinstinguish between what feels good and what's true, we slide, almost without noticing, back into superstition and darkness.

as you can see, in the group they were mainly critics but they were slowly becoming nervous and they slide into superstition!!

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
no i dont think so , just beacause someone thinks something doesnt exist dont mean they are scared of it.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Is that an attempt to disregard all critics of ghosts, because they have a hidden agenda? Please, that's pathetic.

What are ghosts anyway? As in, what's a good way to define what a ghost is? Someone you see? A blurry image? A shadow? What if your mind blips? What if you have schizophrenia?

People deny ghosts exist because there is no valid, convincing evidence, neither is there any scientific backing for the existence of ghosts other than a blipping/disorderly mind.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
k ,k im not trying to disregard critics,

i posted this question because i thought that if i were a critic and i saw a ghost, i wouldve probly become very scared and might become very paranoid.
"remember the lines out of the book.... the critics became superstisious and nervous..." i didn mean that critics are idiots or somthing like that k

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
anyway......

thanks for that question. and i hope people arn't offended by it in any way.
lol i should'v put this in the question lol

sorry all if i offended you!!

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by shadowwolf0

You guys don't need to come on here and flame someone for asking a question. So grow up ok? And Shadow, i do believe that some people, not all, but some don't believe in things because the fear the truth.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Anemoi

thanks anemoi

new topics

top topics

join