It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China's yuan 'set to usurp US dollar' as world's reserve currency

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenBicMan

Oh definitely not.. I cannot see us accepting any currency but our own. I've been told by friends that even Canada no longer accepts the Greenback in most places anymore..

I don't think it's a bad thing though.. I don't see why we need to have a World Reserve Currency.. using a multitude of currencies keeps the market more controlled, as one currency will not dictate the price of certain commodities for the entire world.

And I would agree the International cartels of bankers are deeply entrenched in the Chinese System (AIG was started in China, was it not?)

And seeing as every major American corporation has SOME kind of presence in China, and the conditions China makes for these corporations .. it would be hard to assume that China does not receive a fair level of influence from these corporate leaders..

They are, after all, keep the Communist party in power. Even though they are no longer Communist.. (they might need to change their name)

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenBicMan

Great question. I'm not sure, but I recently heard that there was one Rothschild representative in China. I don't know if they have a foothold yet but somehow I have a sense that the Chinese are about 4 steps ahead of them. You can bet your bottom dollar that the Chinese are fully aware of the NWO cabal. But if the Chinese are going to sign on, you'd be absolutely right... it's all over. Call me the eternal optimist, but I honestly think the Chinese are far too wise to get sucked in.

When China was buying literally billions of dollars worth of American debt weekly, the thought was always in the back of my mind that since the Chinese are as far from stupid as humans can get... they were in much more of a drivers seat that most people imagined. I think that's still the case.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreenBicMan
reply to post by SLAYER69

Correct,

Meaning we have more in circulation, or widely accepted..

It might come many years down the line, but not in our lifetimes..

You think Columbia, Brazil, even any european countries over lets say, the next 100 years, are going to be accepting yuan instead of dollars at a local cafe/restaurant?

Prob. not

Now I am not an economist by any stretch of the imagination, but if the US keep printing money at the current pace, surely it will have to reach a point of hyper inflation wouldn't it?
Is the US green back going to still be widely accepted in other countries when the value drops to less that of the countries own currencies?

Now again I am not to sure how it works, but the US green back is somehow tied to oil and the oil purchased is in US dollars.
So if a country like Iran started accepting the Chinese Yuan as payment, wouldn't that in itself strengthen the Yuan and devalue the US dollar more?

Countries for a long time had been forced to buy oil in US dollars, in fact Suddam was the one who first switched to Euroes to purchase oil just before he was invaded didn't he?
I also think Iran was toying with the idea about the same time they became a nuclear threat, but hey, thats just me being a conspiracy theorist

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

we just had more than half our wealth destroyed, we are on the opposite side of hyperinflation (and kind of in some deflation/basing period) IMO

we will never see hyperinflation here.. too many factors..

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

IMO, there is no escaping a "NWO" / whatever you want to call it one day..

Until then, I dont think we (USA) is going to anything but a dollar and most of the world will either agree with the world bank/un/whatever is really going on until we see mass globalization

top topics

<< 1   >>

join