It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anunnaki ET Base in Australia

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
It stops wars???? ok well what about ww1-2 and every conflict since the dawn of man?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
This does seem rather far fetched, even though it was posted 3 years back, i feel maybe the OP should have searched for some form of help with the situation. As in Psychiatric help.. :3

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
please dont say Pine Gap, please dont say Pine Gap, please dont say Pine Gap

I bet he says Pine Gap

Why not pine gap? It is known to be an NSA base and part of project echelon...supposedly to gather intelligence.

Intelligence on what? On aliens or humans? Probably on humans.

Ultra Secret base with no tolerance for visitors, as there are signs saying turn around now before even reaching any gate. You can pretend its no big deal as much as you like, but most people know the cia and nsa are swimming in classified ufo&alien affairs.

BTW people have allegedly seen ufos both at pine gap and area 51 so the people who gave you 12 stars have no freaking idea what they are thinking about. Lets fact it, we would not be on ATS if we did not want to learn or debunk.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by barny05
i personly think there is something here, was talking to some pig hunting guy at the pub a while back, was as strait as they come (not one to bull# or over react to anything) said he was out deep WA in the middle of no where. real desolate place when he said he came over a small ridge or hill, and seen an area he discribes "covered in ash and vapor trails" and he felt a strange felling come over himself, then scared turned and left the area as soon as he could, witch is strange if you knew the guy. will have to ask where exactly he was...

I have no reason to disbelieve what you are saying. It is both interesting and exciting at the same time. I have heard similar stories over the years both on ATS, reading books and watching videos. Sometimes we over-react to strange occurances that later on we find out were not so strange after all, and other times the mysteries remain.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join