It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anunnaki ET Base in Australia

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Coordinates. We need them please.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Its strange you say the base has weapons that can shoot down other alien craft as the pine gap base has weapons like that to shoot down incoming missles.It is intreasting to see that pine gap has very simlar buildings as area 51.What kind of buildings you might ask.The type of buildings where trucks can drive right into a loading bay and load or unload types of cargo.Then they drive out the other end of the building.I do not think the alien base is at pine gap anyway.Its very clear to see pine gap on google earth imaging and if they had something really secret to hide they would have hid the images of pine gap with desert or clouds.I have very good clear images of pine gap.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeman

So you are a channeler.I am a telepath who has commnicated with my gray alien freinds for 18 years.We have some thing in common.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Location? There's plenty of Australians on here who will go for a road trip and see for them selves...

Oh wait, they forgot to channel that bit of information to you I suppose they were in a hurry for dinner.

I'm going to go ahead and call BS, as if it wasn't obvious anyway.

Btw, they have a 'shield' which blocks from view planets with life on them? Is that so?
So how is it us mere earthlings have managed to detect planets with conditions that could support life? We wont actually know if they have life forms on there until we one day can travel to those distant galaxies.

Hmm...seems you were channeled some bad intel there. Purposeful disinformation on your Anunaki friends part?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Pine Gap, maybe??

Did they give you coordinates?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by GORGANTHIUM
reply to post by Freeman

So you are a channeler.I am a telepath who has commnicated with my gray alien freinds for 18 years.We have some thing in common.

No he's not a channeler. Theres no such thing. And no you have not been communicating with aliens, thats not possible.

Perhaps you have just been speaking to one another unaware. Or perhaps you both just want attention.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
The annanuki exists even if we want it or not..But this pointed out place, well..Where are the darn cords-

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
POSTING A LINK FOR ALL TO READ AND CHOOSE FROM MUFON:

______beforeitsnews/news/82/184/Alien_Message_To_Earth.html

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by tOrnaDo_pHett
see if you cant channel yourself some coordinates.

haha...this made me laugh

I just got called a disinfo agent on a german site cause I kinda "debunked" a similiar claim. I'll never visit this site again.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Pryde87

Its actually possible to communicate with aliens. The known visited aliens on our planet Tellus triggers a part of your human brain wich makes it possible to communicate telepathic-

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeman
I recieved some channeled information that Anunnaki have a extra terrestrial built military facility in australian wilderness.

The base existed since 50,000 BC according to my sources. The base is run by Anunnaki and acts as a SHIELD for all alien life.

It has some advanced weaponry which can be used to shoot down hostile alien space vehicles or to neutralise terrestrial conflict between earth countries.

Also it somehow provides a visual canopy over our night sky which shields planets that carry life.

This is the info i recieved thro my chaneled expereinces. How plausable do you think it is?

Some other posters "thinks" it's Pine Gap, it's not! It's Parliament House, in Canberra!!! Have you(s) ever noticed that some of those "Aliens".... from Parliament House have "acted strangly?"...

[edit on 22-6-2010 by gordonwest]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I'm soooo getting a cheese pizza for lunch now.

Totally improved my day this thread did...

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pryde87
Perhaps you have just been speaking to one another unaware.

I'm picturing it now...

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I channeled a dragon once, we faught until dawn, myself and my fellow warrior's were exhausted, a taugh battle to say the least, but he dropped some epic loot so we continued on our quest with glory and honour!

Now this, is plausible.

[edit on 22-6-2010 by Mr Zeropoint]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Thats pretty much how I imagined it too. I dont buy all thise channelers and alien interpreters.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
G'Day All,

I would have to say this story is something else, if there was a base the Aboriginals would know all about it.

There are dream time storys telling of the Wandjina that came from the stars but they didn't stay here on Earth.

Some say there is a secret base in the Blue Mountains where people have seen UFOs landing and taking off, but that is run by the government not just Anunnaki.

So until the Op comes up with more info on where it is, I sayen, Nope!!!!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
i personly think there is something here, was talking to some pig hunting guy at the pub a while back, was as strait as they come (not one to bull# or over react to anything) said he was out deep WA in the middle of no where. real desolate place when he said he came over a small ridge or hill, and seen an area he discribes "covered in ash and vapor trails" and he felt a strange felling come over himself, then scared turned and left the area as soon as he could, witch is strange if you knew the guy. will have to ask where exactly he was...

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeman
How plausable do you think it is?

Second...

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
i dont know what to say on this i dont doubt your channelings but i believe the annunaki is not here yet

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

Pine Gap is not the only military base in Australia

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join