It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anunnaki ET Base in Australia

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I recieved some channeled information that Anunnaki have a extra terrestrial built military facility in australian wilderness.

The base existed since 50,000 BC according to my sources. The base is run by Anunnaki and acts as a SHIELD for all alien life.

It has some advanced weaponry which can be used to shoot down hostile alien space vehicles or to neutralise terrestrial conflict between earth countries.

Also it somehow provides a visual canopy over our night sky which shields planets that carry life.

This is the info i recieved thro my chaneled expereinces. How plausable do you think it is?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeman

Can you channel it's location?

As for how plausible? Not very.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
honestly, until you channel some information that someone could use to find it, this info is ABSOLUTELY WORTHLESS.

see if you cant channel yourself some coordinates.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
please dont say Pine Gap, please dont say Pine Gap, please dont say Pine Gap

I bet he says Pine Gap

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeman
Also it somehow provides a visual canopy over our night sky which shields planets that carry life.

Does that include the Hubble Space Telescope @ 353 miles above the earth?

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeman

to be brutally honest - this is the most implausible claim i read , sinse the last ATS ` channeled information ` thread

well you did ask

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   

I recieved some channeled information that Anunnaki have a extra terrestrial built military facility in australian wilderness.

The base existed since 50,000 BC according to my sources. The base is run by Anunnaki and acts as a SHIELD for all alien life.

It has some advanced weaponry which can be used to shoot down hostile alien space vehicles or to neutralise terrestrial conflict between earth countries.

This is the info i recieved thro my chaneled expereinces. How plausable do you think it is?

dictate the exact information of the "channelling"

how can you discern the difference between what you term as a "channelling" and someone using "sound to skull" technology (developed in the 50s) as a method of delivering this information to you?

or could you just be coming up with this information on your own, and because of it's significance, you attribute it to someone else communicating with you?

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Well I have to admit that this is the first Anunnaki channeled message I have ever heard of.

SO what are the Anunnaki up to now a days?
are we looking at them coming back out into the open any time soon?

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

lol I was thinking the same thing. Please point us in the correct direction so we can all find this truth. Why have we not seen this weapon being used?

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeman

am i allowed to say this is the most implausable thing i have ever heard anybody claim??

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by the main man

Sure! Although some of the other threads come pretty close.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I say change the channel!

Seriously why didn't it or why hadn't they stopped WWI or WWII or the dropping of the A-bombs or stop nuclear testing?

[edit on 21-5-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Slayer

I realise i didnt mention this, but the anunnaki base does not interfier in majority of earth conflict.

They only interfier if it is pointless assult on earth, like china or russia decided to send 100 rockets into one anotrher 1 morning, then they might stop it, even im not sure. Anunnaki are pretty isolated from most human affairs, or at least thats what i heard on the radio!

Cool avatar btw

[edit on 25-5-2009 by Freeman]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Good grief.....this place is just going down the tube.
And now the op's started second thread about this topic.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
If the op is serious, he needs to see a doctor without significant delay.

[edit on 1-6-2009 by Sam60]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
dude what drugs where u on when you heard of this?XD

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
All I know is if I got channeled information about an Annunaki base I'd probably rant and rave about it and think about it on a daily basis. I would continually ask questions over and over again, because if something like that existed it'd mean so much for mankind. Hell, I'd even save up money and even try and get to the location, even if it meant my death.

I would also tell everyone on here as much as I can and insist upon my sincerity. I'd give people a reason to believe me.

This thread, though? Damn. Lay off the Goosebumps books, man.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
really...channelling?

can you channel me a cheese pizza, im starving here at work.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I want in on that, too. Seriously.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
The base has been here since 50,000 BC? Why have we never found it? I don't mean the military but the common man? If it were shielded wouldn't have someone walked into the shield by now? Kind of like walking into an invisible brick wall? Do they send out subliminal messages telling us not to walk to close and therefore we don't? Why would they be here for 52,000 years and we haven't had any contact? Why are they just watching us? What is the point?

I do believe there is more advanced life out there. I do believe in aliens. But this........

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I'd rather opt in for the cheese channeling, this thread is so dopey. Annunaki in outback Oz!
What a messed up medium.
I live in the outback and for my ancestors who have been here untouched for more than 60,000 years at the last count ....WE WOULD KNOW ABOUT IT!!!.
I will state that we have been visited by a number of out of these other world/dimensions by beings 'alien' to us.
They are in our 'songs' and word passed down by generations and they left us alone to our 'evolutionary' journey, untouched.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join