It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of the Supposed FEMA Camps now available

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I never believe in the map of FEMA Camps too much as the one's here in Kansas would work, but they are already in full time use.
Such is not the case now. The status quo has changed. A large prison that is on the map east of us in El Dorado, Kansas is now closing because of budget cuts.
It is fully functionable and up to date.

Not sure I like it, and I know It can't be the only one. These cuts were not in the news at all. They just anounced it out of the blue.

www.kansas.com...

[edit on 15-5-2009 by j2000]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I do not see the connection between FEMA and your linked story. So inmates will not be cleaning the park? What am I missing?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
So there is a modern prison that is empty because of budget cuts, why would that directly mean that FEMA is going to be using this prison, and what would they be using it for?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
What I think the OP is saying here is that being that he has always been skeptical of the actual existence of the fema camps, the map that showed one has made the news in his area citing it's closing, thus proving that maybe, just maybe, there's something to the fema camps being a reality.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewind
What I think the OP is saying here is that being that he has always been skeptical of the actual existence of the fema camps, the map that showed one has made the news in his area citing it's closing, thus proving that maybe, just maybe, there's something to the fema camps being a reality.

yes, I did not think it was that hard to connect.

Are there anymore prisons that are supposed Fema camps that are now closing?

join