It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Divide and Conquer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2003 @ 04:06 PM
link   
My first post here...been kind of concerned lately with the gobal outlook on these matters...and thought I would throw something else into the fire. Now...the big picture...China...N. Korea...even Germany have been proven to be supplying Iraq with the means and technology to wage a dismal attack with biological...radiation...and chemical weaponry. Plus...China has an army big enough to do some real hardcore damage to us if they wanted...and we gave them weapons and technology too. Now...this is not an if...it is a when we do go to war with Iraq and N. Korea...that means our own U.S. troops and forces will be split up into two large scale wars...we will be divided...and guess who is in the middle....China! From past history of wars we have had to wage...we have not dominated the countries that we were victorious against...we help rebuild their towns...feed the people...revamp their governments from tyranny...but WE DID NOT take over and rule those coutries. N. Korea...China...and Iraq have gathered their strengths by striking fear into their people...and will kill their own people to keep that control...that is pure evil. I'm not saying the U.S. government is perfect...but without control...and rules...you get chaos. We still have our freedoms...and to keep that...we must fight for it...and we will. Believe what you want to believe...but keep this in mind...rule number one to winning a war...Divide and Conquer.

[Edited on 6-2-2003 by xenongod]

posted on Feb, 6 2003 @ 06:32 PM
link   
well at least someone else agrees with me that china is a big problem, but china won't cuz too much trouble yet cuz their economy relies on the kids in north america buying plastic toys

posted on Feb, 6 2003 @ 06:48 PM
link   
China already has what it needs from us...they have been planning this since Vietnam...living off of our shirt tails. Since a lot of their economic support is from us...and vice versa...if they were to go against us...the economic impact would even be greater than a "blood" war. They know that...they have their luxuries...power...food...hospitals...economic stability...so forth...they have everything they need to become "self-reliant"...and it's all thanks to the U.S. consumer...we gave them the means to become a powerful nation...and they are definitely a threat to the U.S. But...they are run tyrannically..."Do what we say...or die"...no freedoms whatsoever. One billion China-men and growing...quite the force to defend against. So...thanks to that last reply...there is more to the story now...Think about it.

[Edited on 7-2-2003 by xenongod]

posted on Feb, 6 2003 @ 08:21 PM
link   
China, is luring the US into some kinda dooms-day all out war, for all the cookies on the planet, by setting america (+) against N.Korea and Iraq at the same time.

highly doubtful, cousin. seeing as how it has been the plan of the US to change regimes in Iraq for years. China could be using our own bone-headedness against us but, that's too far out there. also, China doesn't support military action in Iraq, and the US and China peacefully co-exist as economic partners. if their goal was world domination, i don't think they would have made the progressive economic changes they have over the past five to ten years.

i know this is just a thought you had. but, it's way out there, imo. and it maybe wishful thinking on my end cause, we don't need anymore enemies.

posted on Feb, 6 2003 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Obviously the Muslim world is in total uproar over our "American ways" and support of Israel...and China...Iraq...and N. Korea have Muslim followers who support the same defiant feelings toward the U.S. Now...you take a couple bad apples...spread them about...propaganda against the U.S...build some weapons...trade some weapons...build an army...then what do have? A lot of people with very deadly weaponry...all fighting for one cause...kill Americans or anyone who would stand up with us. Not good. If China helped Iraq build hidden underground bunkers to house weapons of mass destruction...Who else could they be helping? Hrmmm? There are a lot of "cookies" in the world to be taken...who says that the crazy tyrants aren't willing to divy them up between themselves when all is said and done? Even Europe is struggling to keep their governments and economy stable right now...countries change names and borders daily there...would be an easy "cookie" to take also...eh?

[Edited on 7-2-2003 by xenongod]

posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 05:18 PM
link   
okay, many may think now is the time and the US is ripe for the picking. i don't believe that to be a thought of estiblished governments, like China. it's too irrational. attacking the US is counterproductive. your gain would be pointless because of the loss.

what are we talking about here...war for power, right? seems to me that these type of wars are never waged against equals. the scales are always tipped in someones favor whether it be money or firepower or man power. China most certainly sees itself as equal to the US, no stronger--no weaker...therefore, i still assume it's likely that China is doing nothing other than sitting back waiting for the US to destroy itself. history is our best teacher as we all know. whenever a country becomes so drunk on its own uselessness that it freely wields the banner of "most powerful nation" it soon fails to live up to those expectations.

of course, i'm praying this isn't true in our case.

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Okay...Saphronia...I kind of explained this topic from end to beginning in a way...first the big picture...then the smaller. You said it...equals...now...if our armies and forces are spread about...fighting wars abroad...then we would be weakened..due to the divided forces...plus homeland forces would be at lower numbers also. Exactly...the reason why China has not spoken up is that they are waiting for us to be "divided"...then more easily "conquered". Power...money...man-power....it's all the same...and China has lived off of our shirt-tails since the Vietnam War for that reason...but a nation that strong is going to want the whole shirt to try it on for size..so to speak..if they get the chance. And that's all I've been trying to say. China has what they have always wanted...now that they have it...who's to say they aren't planning more for the taking? I pray too that I am wrong...and China will sit back and just watch...but they have been proven to be supplying a lot of the America "defiant" counties with weapons and technology...and they will keep doing it. Anyhoo...that's the "random thought"...no more...no less. This has been in my mind since N. Korea spoke up...soley against us...not any of it's neighbors...because their neighbors would like to see how this pans out...just in case we lose our shirt on this war on terrorism. So...keep that in mind while the wars rage on...and an equal opponent stays strong...and in waiting.

posted on Feb, 11 2003 @ 05:10 PM
link   
definately scratching my head after that one...

i guess i automatically assume that folk don't want to conquer--but live peacefully as neighbors. (yeah she's kinda naive
) when you look at the situation without the rose colored glasses your scheme doesn't seem as far fetched. why would China sit back while US forces are deployed and fighting multiple wars if their goal is to conquer and control? this could get messier if that's possible. i'm still not ready to say they are the author of these troubles...but surely they could be watching very closely for the opportunity to attack.

you have just achieved the impossible i hope you know that. semi-mind change has occured in someone who rarely changes her mind. good job, cousin.

posted on Feb, 12 2003 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Most of the engineers, etc. who built those underground bunkers were German...I went to school with their kids when I was over there...(in Saudi, way before the Gulf War). It's kind of strange, but it seemed each nationality had it's own niche'...Americans and British were either teachers, doctors, or defense workers, Germans were engineers, Canadians all worked with communications, etc. Of course, most of this was due to certain companies doing all of this, and being based in their respective countries... By and large though, most of the bunker constructions over there are of German make, not Chinese....

new topics

top topics

join