It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Call to Arms!! Apathy must end!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
ooo right so that means i am nothing
lol

oh well come on peoople. mods ???? any views

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by thecrow001

Dont' sweat it man, I only have solid because this is a very slow time at work and this site is essentially my job for 8 hours a day, lol, Hence my original post about getting my coworkers involved. I have one who has joined but still only lurks and does not post, I encourage her everyday to start contributing. She has some really good ideas and opinions and she did not require "waking up". She was "in the know" right from the start.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
oooo right so i am plain and boring lol

mods got any views ??

Any one ??

oops doublec ish post

[edit on 15-5-2009 by thecrow001]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I have a boss who regards me as some kind of oracle .

Of course i`m no more informed than your average ATS , skimming about these series of tubes .
What started out as 15 minutes of chit-chat "bout stuff" has evolved into 60 -90 minutes over the course of a working day. Its all so new to him , though i catch myself self censoring / modulating the content . Its very easy blow someone's head with talk of NWO etc.
Of course its never good to scream " OMG wake up sheeple " to your boss either.

Many people feel more intimate with the residence of Wisteria Lane and don`t know the first name of their next door neighbours .

When faced with something that make people feel helpless , instead of grinding out copious thoughts on the subject throughout the day , they take their mind off it anyway they can.

"Anticipation of death is worse than death itself. "

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Yeah, I'll bite.

I've "turned on" at least five people to ATS, and somehow, my wife thinks I'm WAAAY ahead of the "news"(MSM), like I have ESP or something... thanks to ATS!

Too bad we're all potential terrorists for getting our news from an alternative source.

I "woke up" when I saw "America: Freedom to Fascism". I'm convinced Aaron Russo was right.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by cbianchi513

Is that a Docu, I have never heard of it. I have always said news will break here first. Our members are some of the best online researchers on the internet, blows me alway

top topics

<< 1   >>

join