It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geithner admits "I Was Never In Banking"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
He openly admits he is not a banker, yet this man is responsible for the whole American financial system. It only adds to the fire.

I think its time this guy should be fired and replaced with an actual person that knows what the hell is going on !!!

He says "I've never actually been in banking, I have only been in public service.. HAHA HEHE"

Laughing while he tells us he has not a god damn clue.

[edit on 15-5-2009 by R3KR]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 15 May 09 by Gools]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
what kind of sick joke is this? the idiots in charge are obvious up to par with geithners banking skills! but yet again its another scheme. dam does this fume me. anyone else, or lets put it this way. anyone trying to get a job with the state or federal govt will have to spend around 4 hours on the internet just for one job application. then if they dont have every single item that the job scope ask's for they are out,but this schill, has connections, with no education in this field and is in this high priority of servitute to the american people. you kidding me, >>> put in the matrix movie 2 into dvd player. now. no wonder i see these people with smiles shining from one side of there face to the other. its very hard to pay taxes, and know these incredible people are in charge of my pay checks

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
While he may have not been in banking he certainly did do a lot of work with banks. This is like double speak with how Nancy Pelosi said that she said that the CIA mislead her on torture. Well, she should know better after all she's a Democrat and I believe most Democrats are anti-war and know the evils of the CIA. Complete bull if you ask me. I'll watch the video later.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
He knows exactly what he is doing.

He's not an idiot...he's just a criminal.

His ass should be in prison.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
It appears that Geithner is merely laying the foundation for his own failure protection platform. "Hey don't blame me, I'm not a banker" will soon utter from his puckered and dirty brown lips.

Geithner will be fired and replaced with another "hero" will save us all.

I refuse to believe anything that comes out of that tax cheat's mouth.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
This guy should be in prison, but he isnt going there. IF any one of us "normal" people pulled the S### they do we would be locked up.

Was talking with family members last night about how to fix the problem, I cam to the conclusion that there has to be a different kind of person in charge in DC.

I think if you have engineers, accountants, real scientists, real doctors in the respective positions: the people would actually know what they are talking about.

It is a big mistake that none of the people in washington have real life experience, they are friggin lawyers.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
He knows exactly what he is doing.

He's not an idiot...he's just a criminal.

His ass should be in prison.

Just like so many of them.
The whole system is a sham -
and the group of them - all along -
have put themselves in charge -
We didn't - and it's no longer ok.

[edit on 15-5-2009 by spinkyboo]

new topics

top topics

join