It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will World End by Biological Attack or After American Civil War?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Will World End by Biological Attack or After American Civil War?

www.digitaljournal.com

n a world getting smaller, it’s good to get perspective on important medical or scientific information. Out of Russia comes speculation about the end of the world, that mentions biological attack as an issue or American civil war.
While the rest of the world gets sometimes fantastic news, as in over the top at times, Pravda isn’t immune from looking at world emergencies in quite dramatic fashion. A recent article discusses the prophecies from Vanga about World War III that Pravda maintains is now all over the Russian blogs. This prophecy says, “The war will begin in November 2010 and en
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
online.wsj.com...

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I am making this post here because this stood out from all the fear mongering predictions all over the net. Its what is being said both in this article and the related article link that did create some alarming thoughts.

Its very rare to see these type of headlines being carried by particular web sites. We all have been reading on other sites or hearing from other radical news sites regarding bio warfare and nuclear war. Not sure how to interpret this and the related article, but is something is really going on, are they sending some sort of message to a particular group and were all left wondering who,what,when and how ?

I leave upto you to decide.

www.digitaljournal.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

It looks like more fear mongering to me.
Just like that super bowl ad (i think it was for a car company) that was something like 2 seconds long?

Just because it talks about a different kind of "doom and gloom" doesn't mean it's not the same thing in a different package.

An American civil war will not happen. Too many people in this country are all bark and no bite. Don't believe me? Walk down the street of a crowded city sometime and yell rape. They actually teach you in a rape prevention course to yell "fire" instead of "help" or "rape" because people will wuss out and run away if they hear "rape"

As for the nuclear/biological/etc. I certainly think an attack will happen some day. It's just one of those 'inevitable' things. But i think it'll be some kind of dirty bomb that happens in the mideast somewhere. Just a prediction..nothing to base it on.

I also subscribe to the idea that the world will end in a way we never thought of. It can and will only happen we nobody is prepared for the event to ensue.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
The end of humanity is not the end of the world.

I think it would be pretty impossible to kill everything don't you think?

Scary story, but not true.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/f5ef08b32deee33f.jpg[/atsimg]

This is what he has mentioned as it will unfold

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I think the end of humanity will ultimatly be the course of mother nature taking revenge on those who abused and scarred her. Mankind will only result in mass genocide not extinction through biological warfare.

An American civil war would not cause the end of the world. America is only a part of the world and not where all souls live.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaxium

Indeed, although i would have changed that "world" part, but that would have been in violation of T&C. As for a bio threat, well there are way too many unstable people with access to some serous deadly agents out there. But what crossed my mind, if all hell breaks loose in the states, who is going to handle those nukes ?

Will it be every state for himself ?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

I'm totally OK with that.

Second line.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I cannot help but chuckle a bit...chuckle chuckle...chuckle. Ahem.

Now, to think the world will end because of American civil war, IMHO, is arrogant, delusional, and a bit twisted. Why? Think about it.

American Civil War means it could be me, fighting you (if you're in America). Yes, you...YOU, you who read this right now, and whoever else who lives in this country.

If you're looking to test your mettle before the full outbreak of civil war hits, U2U me and we'll have a duel. I personally don't own a gun. Or a bomb. Or a nuclear weapon. Or a similar weapon of mass destruction. My golf clubs are at my folks. I do have a plastic bat.

En garde!

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
reply to post by Amaxium

Indeed, although i would have changed that "world" part, but that would have been in violation of T&C. As for a bio threat, well there are way too many unstable people with access to some serous deadly agents out there. But what crossed my mind, if all hell breaks loose in the states, who is going to handle those nukes ?

Will it be every state for himself ?

Well, if that's the case, glad I live in Colorado with some of the largest military hardware and personell in the union.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Well many country's are being broken down and no nation is exluded, remember that old saying "divide and conquer"

Im no war mongering person, im the opposite. When two years ago a hypothetical scenario develepod on how would one take on the U.S. the first that was mentioned was through its economy to create an unstable internal structure.

Is this not what we are seeing, not only the U.S. but across countries who influence world events on the core level. If you look at the amount expenses the military is costing to maintain the current level of readiness, its almost a mythical amount. One might ask himself, so when or were does this lead to. What is the objective, sure we may make claims of keeping ourself's safe, but keep ourself's safe from what or who.

Well we are all at a point that not a single generation will is living without it being involved in a war. Does that not seem odd to you or who ever here ?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
So...is the U.S. going to become empty and unpopulated?

is that how 3rd world countries are going to take over certain parts of it?

[edit on 15-5-2009 by Fremd]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Fremd

I don't think this totally focussed on the U.S. but on a global scale. We have too many hot spots which involve major players and that is not a healthy equation.

Same scenario different time in history is what we are all witnessing. Keep in mind WW1 was sparked of from an assassination, that was the catalyst.

------------------Total Allies-------------Total Axis

Men Mobilized-----42million------------------65million

Killed--------------5 million------------------8.5million

Wounded----------13million-----------------21million

POW+Missing-------4 million-----------------7.7million

Total Casualties---22million------------------37million

casualties in %
of men mobilised---52%----------------------57%

Looking at the figures and thinking its impossible for this to happen in our day and age, well thats what they were saying in the 1900's and i wont even approach the second world war.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

That map you put up tristar is just a Russian wet dream. It would have to be such a huge stretch for any of that to happen. Im not even American and i almost find it offensive lol.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by jman1a

What i am stressing is that however outrages any idea is, when it involves war then anything is possible. You and myself have no value for if the wheels begin to turn and they always do, then we are just a statistical figure, nothing more nothing less. I myself oppose war, but if war it to be brought to my doorstep (figure of speech) then i too will be active in defending my door.

new topics

top topics

join