It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr. & Mrs. Obama pay homage to Lucifer

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I would assume that praying to the 'other' entity (not God or Jesus) brings about faster rewards to them.

Yet in reality, it is only because in groups a lot can be done (aka an illuminati pyramid scheme) which gives the false illusion that the 'thing' you pray for is giving you so much when you offer to do bidding.

It is an artificial, quick-fix.

But, if you think about it, good things come in small packages, good things come to those that wait, and other sayings make sense.

God and Jesus don't 'often' give quick-fixes to anything, you can wait and wait an entire lifetime for some sort of relief and never get it (until the end?, heaven?), in this form, you get 'stuff, power' etc ASAP.

It is all a pyramid scheme, literally.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Anyone that seeks a position of power is a narcissistic egomaniac and should never be trusted or followed in any way.

That weeds out every politician. So look elsewhere for help.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
[

But having said all this, I still ask you, how do you know I am not black? I could be black and in spite of it, be sick and tired of the failure of blacks to use the numerous avenues set up to leave the life I knew behind. But again, I ask you , how do you know I am not black?

[edit on 15-5-2009 by Bombeni]

You answered a question with a question my friend. That is a very transparent and wholly ineffective tactic. So let me re-ask the questions:

Are you black?
Do you dislike black people?
Have you been the victim of "reverse discrimination?

Really, the core question I asked is relevant no matter the answers to the first and third questions. Even this latest post is positively dripping with disdain for those who are getting such a free ride...

So could you answer the questions? Like I said, no matter what your race, perhaps your disgust for black people is grounded in some experinece youve had...Im simply trying to understand why you feel as you do...

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Tyler 720

If 50 years ago Obama tried to sit in front of the bus, what do you think would of happened? Or if he tried to use the whtie bathroom?

Though he is half white, 50 years ago he would of been considered black, and treated as such.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

Actually that fashion is very popular right now. The style of dress of one color fading into another. You look through the mall right now and half the dresses are done that way.

sorry, nothing to see here.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman

[

But having said all this, I still ask you, how do you know I am not black? I could be black and in spite of it, be sick and tired of the failure of blacks to use the numerous avenues set up to leave the life I knew behind. But again, I ask you , how do you know I am not black?

[edit on 15-5-2009 by Bombeni]

You answered a question with a question my friend. That is a very transparent and wholly ineffective tactic. So let me re-ask the questions:

Are you black?
Do you dislike black people?
Have you been the victim of "reverse discrimination?

Really, the core question I asked is relevant no matter the answers to the first and third questions. Even this latest post is positively dripping with disdain for those who are getting such a free ride...

So could you answer the questions? Like I said, no matter what your race, perhaps your disgust for black people is grounded in some experinece youve had...Im simply trying to understand why you feel as you do...

You circumvented my question. You assumed I am not black. You refused to see the point I was making so I don't want to comment on your points but I will. Of course you will then interject whether or not I am lying.

No I am not black.

I dislike some black people, I like others.

I dislike some white people, I like others.

Yes I and people I know have experienced reverse discrimination. We are experiencing it in this very forum at this very moment.

Personal experiences? Mmm well I have had a few, like anyone I suppose. Enough to know that I am sick and tired of eing blamed for what my great-great grandpappy might have done, which he didn't because he was a wheat and corn farmer in Kansas and never even saw a black person until he was a grown man, so the story goes.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I dislike some black people, I like others.

I dislike some white people, I like others.

Well at least you like some of them black folk.

That's nice of you.

I think you've made my point. Thanks.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
reply to post by Tyler 720

If 50 years ago Obama tried to sit in front of the bus, what do you think would of happened? Or if he tried to use the whtie bathroom?

Though he is half white, 50 years ago he would of been considered black, and treated as such.

Yeah, so that was 50 years ago. We've come a long way. It wasn't much more than 50 years ago that women could not vote. You don't see women grumbling every election that it's about damn time, how pitiful we are.

How long oh lord? How long until we have paid for our forefathers sins? What about the sob leaders of the Africans who chained them and drug them to the shipping docks? You have to have the supply before you can have the demand.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

I understand where you're going with this, I think. Thanks for the reply by the way

Thing is, I think you're taking Alinsky too literally. He didn't say [according to the quotes you attributed to him in Playboy] that he wanted to go to Hell to be with his lord and strategic avisor Satan; he said he wanted to be with the "have-nots", because they were his people.

Spoken like a true activist, to want to right the wrongs of the voiceless. He might've also been speaking a bit metaphorically, in that it seems to me that his view was that those in power have created everything that oppresses the masses -- including a concept of the afterlife. I might be putting words in his mouth, not sure about that. Not my view, but that's sort of the sense I get reading his works.

Thanks anyway for bringing Alinsky up again. Caused me to wander back to reading some of his thoughts, which I've not done for a long time.

cheers

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

Well thanks, it is always important to have others picking our theories apart, lest we get so bigheaded we become just like the ones we are scrutinizing.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

I certainly noticed it.

That was the uglyest dress I've ever seen a first lady wear.

I also noticed that the children were also dressed in black and red.

I thought that unusual because I don't ever remember seeing a child wear all black.

Very strange I must say.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose

I also noticed that the children were also dressed in black and red.

I thought that unusual because I don't ever remember seeing a child wear all black.

Very strange I must say.

Very strange indeed. They could be in a gang or something.

You know how them black folk like to do that.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

Yes I do know that.

It wouldn't surprise me at all.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Are you a satanist? Do you find Michelle Obama's arms to be arousing?

No, on both accounts. But I am pretty impressed by the job Michelle's brother did coaching the Oregon State basketball team last year.

Must be the Luciferian influence that runs in the family.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by suzque66

.................why would any politician/head of state/country want to name their vehicle 'The Beast' and not expect some kind of paranoid referrence?

.....there are NO mistakes., only agenda rubbed in your face.

Do you have James Bond villians on the brain ?

Yes i can see it now , .......... they are rubbing it in our faces by
revealing secret agendas in hand signals and vehicle names .

shuddersssssss .

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus

No Umbra, I have never sat through a James Bond movie or read any of Ian Fleming's books.

No interest at all in them, for some reason they turn me off.

and like they say...........the biggest conspiracy is right before you, in plain sight.

[edit on 15-5-2009 by suzque66]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

My point exactly. 50 years later he is still considered black even though he is half white. (Now an option on job aplications).

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I wanted to comment on the election dress part of the discussion. I don't know how many of you have ever studied Classical Literature, but the whole black widow attire thing first popped up in the story of Agamemnon's return from the Trojan war.

Ole' Agamemnon sacrificed his daughter on the way to Troy for favorable winds. His wife, Clytemnestra, didn't like that very much. When he returned all victorious and giddy, she greeted him in on a long red carpet in a black dress split with red. When he came to embrace her, she stuck him with a dagger.

So, obviously, the Obamas aren't Satanists (because the Greek stories came before the Christian ones).

They're pagan Greeks!

Anyway, I don't think the Obamas are one bit Luciferian. If anything, I think they're probably agnostic or "consumer" Christians like the majority of Americans. They feign religion just like all the other politicians because for now the majority of voters won't elect someone who isn't Christian.

Seeing as how we're finally ready to elect minorities to major offices, perhaps that MO is ready to change.

And Bombeni, I'll have to disagree that you and many others "wouldn't care if Obama wasn't Christian." If he was a proclaimed Atheist/Agnostic, that would be like throwing gasoline on the proverbial fire of the "Obama is a Satanist" or "Obama is a Communist" or "Obama is the Anti-Christ" issues.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Obama skyrocketed from obscurity to take the president ship of USA in only 6 months. I was going for hilary but then again Hilary might be in on Satan worship as well. I have a feeling that Obama might be a devil spawn child. His mother was touring all over the middle east and Asia and was an anthropologist and Obama traces his genes to the hierarchy of England. Some thing is indeed very strange here. I have seen obama make the "El diablo" sign as well, making him contenders with the bushes frequently gesturing it around as "go horns" bloody satanists.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman
I've heard that if the White House has provided special camera lenses for those taking pictures of the First Lady because otherwise she doesn't even show up in photos.

WTF ???? where did you ` hear this ` - its UTTER TWADDLE even if it was nessescarry / possible - the logistics of providing these " special lenses " to just accredited press photogpraphers would be a nightmare

nevermine the tens of thousands of private individuals who photograph the 1st family at all public events using thier own cameras

Why is the MSM not reporting THAT?

because its paranoid delusional dribbling

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join