It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr. & Mrs. Obama pay homage to Lucifer

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

In the re-do of the oath, there was no bible of any kind acutally.

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAttackPeople

Good. The leader of this country shouldn't be pledging to some made-up sky deity over a book of fairy tales.

Are you a satanist? Do you find Michelle Obama's arms to be arousing?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by IAttackPeople

That is fine, if he is an athiest of any sort. He should say so and not play the game of INTENDING to use the Lincoln Bible in the first place..

only a coward can't admit he is not religious if he is indeed NOT.

Why play with the people's emotions like that? Because it is intentional.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
If Obama were actually an anti-establishment radical instead of another slick politician, it seems like we should all be cheering him on. But nah, not gonna happen. Anyone who still accuses them of "hating America" has fallen for right-wing rhetoric that merely deflects people's attention from the real issues going on behind the scenes of the Obama administration.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman

Originally posted by IAttackPeople

Good. The leader of this country shouldn't be pledging to some made-up sky deity over a book of fairy tales.

Are you a satanist? Do you find Michelle Obama's arms to be arousing?

You should check out her election night dress, that'll really get you going.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut

You should check out her election night dress, that'll really get you going.

Why do you seek to lead me down the darkened path, Temptress!!

What do your arms look like?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Is this tactic you are using meant to up your points? My arms are quite hairy and flabby and thin. But thanks for your interest.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Is this tactic you are using meant to up your points? My arms are quite hairy and flabby and thin. But thanks for your interest.

You caught me. Actually just having a bit of fun and since you were being such a good sport I thought I'd push the envelope

Hey! Your arms are just like mine!

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

You caught me. Actually just having a bit of fun and since you were being such a good sport I thought I'd push the envelope

Hey! Your arms are just like mine!

Thanks for the chuckle and the points. What on earth are the points for anyway?

Are the Obama's promoting an agenda of unearthy origin or not?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Thanks for the chuckle and the points. What on earth are the points for anyway?

I hear you can trade points for provocative photos of the ATS Poster of your choice.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
This was a good read, and decent research on your part, OP.

I don't see the Alinsky quote as revering Lucifer, though. I think he was making a point against the idea that a revolutionary is a new pheonomenon. I think it takes the quote a little out of context to imply that Alinsky was paying homage to Lucifer. I think it's off the mark to characterize him as a Satanist. This piece written about Saul Alinsky, with several of his quotes and writings seems contrary to that idea.

It seems clear to me that President Obama and the First Lady admired Alinsky and utilized some of his methodology, particularly in his early activist years. That information and connections alone don't make him a Luciferian nor a Satanist. Not to say there isn't such evidence, but for me this isn't it.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by suzque66
reply to post by IAttackPeople

That is fine, if he is an athiest of any sort. He should say so and not play the game of INTENDING to use the Lincoln Bible in the first place..

only a coward can't admit he is not religious if he is indeed NOT.

Why play with the people's emotions like that? Because it is intentional.

Personally I'd be perfectly fine with Obama saying he is not religious; I don't consider religion a precept to being Commander in Chief. I have a problem with him claiming Christianity (to woo the masses) then making overt indications that he may be many things BUT Christian.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

I'd be fine with it too...

but he got the votes first, changed strategy later.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by suzque66
reply to post by Bombeni

I'd be fine with it too...

but he got the votes first, changed strategy later.

Didn't they all, all before him in the past 20 years? The thing is, this character blasted us with the word CHANGE. It was all supposed to be different. I guess WE incorrectly assumed good-different, not anarchy-different. Shame on us.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Change just implies ...

a takeover, coming up from underground LOL

time to kick Christian a$$ kinda change.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
This was a good read, and decent research on your part, OP.

I don't see the Alinsky quote as revering Lucifer, though. I think he was making a point against the idea that a revolutionary is a new pheonomenon. I think it takes the quote a little out of context to imply that Alinsky was paying homage to Lucifer. I think it's off the mark to characterize him as a Satanist. This piece written about Saul Alinsky, with several of his quotes and writings seems contrary to that idea.

It seems clear to me that President Obama and the First Lady admired Alinsky and utilized some of his methodology, particularly in his early activist years. That information and connections alone don't make him a Luciferian nor a Satanist. Not to say there isn't such evidence, but for me this isn't it.

Check out a Playboy interview with Alinsky:

And, on the last page of a 1972 Playboy Interview with Saul D. Alinsky, he said:

ALINSKY: Sometimes it seems to me that the question people should ask is not "Is there life after death?" but "Is there life after birth?" I don't know whether there's anything after this or not. I haven't seen the evidence one way or the other and I don't think anybody else has either. But I do know that man's obsession with the question comes out of his stubborn refusal to face up to his own mortality. Let's say that if there is an afterlife, and I have anything to say about it, I will unreservedly choose to go to hell.

PLAYBOY: Why?

ALINSKY: Hell would be heaven for me. All my life I've been with the have-nots. Over here, if you're a have-not, you're short of dough. If you're a have-not in hell, you're short of virtue. Once I get into hell, I'll start organizing the have-nots over there.

PLAYBOY: Why them?

ALINSKY: They're my kind of people.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Satanists are Christians too.

They believe in the Christian ideology, just oppose it.

You are most like those you hate, I suppose.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Discordian Queen

Yes Queen, they just do everything backwards, yet similar ideals.

It is like spitting into the wind.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Just a few questions as I’m trying to wrap my head around the idea that all our politicians worship the devil.

What defines a Satanist?

What are the aims of Satanists? Are they trying to sow as much discord as possible? Make money? Kill? Convert others to their belief?

Are ALL politicians Satanists? How far back does this go?

Does the Catholic Church know that our politicians are Satanists? How come they don’t do anything?

Thanks for the help.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
Who can ever forget when a brutal murderer, OJ Simpson, was found not guilty, black people threw block parties? Well I better reign this in before I start something.

Do you dislike black people? I'm being serious because you seem to have a lot of bitterness toward them. You speak of reverse discrimination...can you tell me how you have been victimized by reverse discrimination?

Maybe there is a valid reason for your anger at blacks...

Night Watchman, what reason do you have to assume I am NOT black? Is it so unthinkable that a black person would entertain the idea that it's not ok to play the woe-is-me race card anymore? (You're forgetting Bill Cosby too.) Here the potential First Lady had a platform with all of us Trying To Come Together, trying to erase the lines that had separated us for so long. But noooooooooo (talk about a wet blanket), she just had to make another dig at whitey, how she was PROUD for the very first time, indicating that other than that one night in 2008, whitey is still standing in the way of their progress! Well blow me down, I guess all those fabulous programs earmarked for the minority races for 30 years were small potatoes to her. You have to be nominated Prez to really see a change! Blah!! And incredibly enough, all the people those programs were supposed to help must have seen it the same way because they were acting like a black man being elected Prez was the only thing that would ever "save" them too! You have not even an inkling of the federal dollars that have been spent, far and above the state dollars. and earmarked for disadvanated kids. Do you know that ANY disadavataged kid who (drumroll please) would actually attend school on a regular basis and turn in their papers once in awhile, could have a free ride to practically any college in the country? White kids don't have those luxuries and I don't bemoan black kids having them. They just don't choose to utilize them, but still, every year my sister for example, a teacher in a disadvantaged school which received bookoo federal dollars, she has to scramble to figure out how to spend the many many thousands allocated for just her classroom alone.

But having said all this, I still ask you, how do you know I am not black? I could be black and in spite of it, be sick and tired of the failure of blacks to use the numerous avenues set up to leave the life I knew behind. So again, I ask you , how do you know I am not black?

[edit on 15-5-2009 by Bombeni]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join