It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr. & Mrs. Obama pay homage to Lucifer

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

He also covers up Christian cross at a lecture in the recent past.

He does not do that at any zionist speeches.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by suzque66

He also covers up Christian cross at a lecture in the recent past.

He does not do that at any zionist speeches.

He's not a Christian. I hear he mocks the BIBLE!!!!

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

This explains the intentional mistake at the innaug. with the bible and the re-do without it, likely it was done with another book (Crowley's) later lol.

That mishap was no incident of accident.

Another suspicious incident at a very opportunistic moment no doubt. Obama being a Constitutional Expert and all.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
and Revelations....the harlot in purple with many blasphemies rides the beast...

the Beast is his bulletproof car, no?

Michelle in purple:

www.nytimes.com...

www.thepropheticyears.com...

"The woman has the name “Mystery Babylon”. Mystery Babylon is not the same as the physical place of Babylon in Iraq. Mystery Babylon is the mother of harlots and abominations of the earth. She is a seen as a harlot because she has a relationship with someone other than God. She is the mother of all abominations because she is playing the harlot with Satan who is the prime source of all evil on the earth. The clothing the woman wears and the wealth she displays reflects that she thinks that she is a queen instead of a whore. The priests of formal religions often wear similar colors today. Many of them also use golden cups for the practice of their religious rituals. In her hand is a cup that is full of abominations that comes from her fornication with Satan."

Only another queen can hug another queen of almost equal status.

just an observation.

[edit on 15-5-2009 by suzque66]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

and Revelations....the harlot in purple with many blasphemies rides the beast...

the Beast is his bulletproof car, no?

Michelle in purple:

www.nytimes.com...

www.thepropheticyears.com...

"The woman has the name “Mystery Babylon”. Mystery Babylon is not the same as the physical place of Babylon in Iraq. Mystery Babylon is the mother of harlots and abominations of the earth. She is a seen as a harlot because she has a relationship with someone other than God. She is the mother of all abominations because she is playing the harlot with Satan who is the prime source of all evil on the earth. The clothing the woman wears and the wealth she displays reflects that she thinks that she is a queen instead of a whore. The priests of formal religions often wear similar colors today. Many of them also use golden cups for the practice of their religious rituals. In her hand is a cup that is full of abominations that comes from her fornication with Satan."

Only another queen can hug another queen of almost equal status.

just an observation.

Good point suzque, the mystery of Revelations seems to be getting solved more and more lately...

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

" She is a seen as a harlot because she has a relationship with someone other than God. She is the mother of all abominations because she is playing the harlot with Satan who is the prime source of all evil on the earth. The clothing the woman wears and the wealth she displays reflects that she thinks that she is a queen instead of a whore.
just an observation.

Aha! This explains why her arms are so STRONG! Why can't others see what we see!!!!????!?!?!??

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

We all know what a 'show of arms' is..

why else make a big deal if she shows her arms or not?

so other countries know, that at any time she can knock them off...all of them, via natural or un-natural disaster.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

What a bunch of hysterical imaginations. Is it really this easy for you guys to make this stuff up and to find "evidence" to prove what you want to believe?

Do I think the Obama's are perfect? No, I do not. Do I think they are evil Satan worshipers? No, I do not. Do I understand that they are politicians? Yes, I do and all that entails.

Get a life people, if the president is doing something you don't like, write a letter to your representatives, or to www.whitehouse.gov Or go take your meds, one or the other, or perhaps take your meds, and then write a letter to your representatives.

I don't mind people having opinions, that is the way the world should be, but when those opinions move into the realm of psychosis, those who are showing symptoms of psychosis should get help.

Harm None
Peace

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

What would have happened if OJ had killed black people instead of white people? I believe that it would have been very different.

I thought Obama would be bringing a much different kind of change....a good kind. Instead it is Chicago dirty politics played on the national level.

I can easily believe that politicians are evil satanists. NOT JUST OBAMA.

[edit on 5-15-2009 by groingrinder]

link   
reply to post by amazed

That is what they are Amazed...opinions. Tossing theorie to the wind just to see what others think.

If you disagree, say so. yet, if you are on a site such as this you must be equally as loopy and paranoid.

just a theory

link   

Originally posted by amazed

What a bunch of hysterical imaginations. Is it really this easy for you guys to make this stuff up and to find "evidence" to prove what you want to believe?

Do I think the Obama's are perfect? No, I do not. Do I think they are evil Satan worshipers? No, I do not. Do I understand that they are politicians? Yes, I do and all that entails.

Get a life people, if the president is doing something you don't like, write a letter to your representatives, or to www.whitehouse.gov Or go take your meds, one or the other, or perhaps take your meds, and then write a letter to your representatives.

I don't mind people having opinions, that is the way the world should be, but when those opinions move into the realm of psychosis, those who are showing symptoms of psychosis should get help.

Harm None
Peace

All opinions are worth consideration unless of course one has already closed the mental door and thrown out the key.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

Perhaps some are called racist when they are confused and upset at the fact(I guess its a fact) that Obama is HALF black, but you never hear about the HALF white. Is that racist? We have been living with it for a while now. Tiger Woods the first black golfer. Correct me please but isn't he half Asian?
Do whites not want to be associated with blacks to the point of denying HALF of their ancestory?Or do blacks?
Or is it just more popular to be black underdogs than white and succesfull?

My apologies for deviating from the subject. Politicians by nature are satanists.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I have to say...considering how people DO read into things..as I do,

why would any politician/head of state/country want to name their vehicle
'The Beast' and not expect some kind of paranoid referrence?

That is like Prince Harry wearing his Nazi uniform and claiming he didn't realize it would be in bad taste.

C'mon, if you are raised or become in the public eye...you have 700 people working in PR for ya..there are NO mistakes., only agenda rubbed in your face.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I must admit though, and I probably shouldn't, but her arms make me very hot. And I've never "been with," a Satanist...that is also pretty arousing.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Not to mention he didnt put his hand on the Bible the SECOND time he took the correct Oath of Office.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
Not to mention he didnt put his hand on the Bible the SECOND time he took the correct Oath of Office.

Which part of his body did he put on the Bible?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman

I must admit though, and I probably shouldn't, but her arms make me very hot. And I've never "been with," a Satanist...that is also pretty arousing.

It takes all kinds to make the world go round. Thanks for pointing out your willingness to experience new things. Good fortune to you and all that blather.

A show of arms as in a show of force, power and control? Or a show of arms as in "arm-in-arm with The People? One could interpret that both ways.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

"so other countries know, that at any time she can knock them off...all of them, via natural or un-natural disaster. "

either/or Hazelnut

but likely to show other countries that the power struggle is now over.

notice his wording:
"According to the US Constitution, the president must solemnly swear "that I will faithfully execute the office of president of the United States". But on Tuesday, Obama said: "I will execute the office of president of the United States faithfully."

in other words, he will kill the ideal of presidency.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut

It takes all kinds to make the world go round. Thanks for pointing out your willingness to experience new things. Good fortune to you and all that blather.

You're welcome. I do like to experience everything I possibly can.

By the way, is anyone else here aroused by a woman's arms? Let's be honest here now people. We are all friends.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

Good. The leader of this country shouldn't be pledging to some made-up sky deity over a book of fairy tales.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join