It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr. & Mrs. Obama pay homage to Lucifer

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I don't expect this thread will go anywhere because just about everyone is settled in now with their new president and first lady, but there can be no doubt that this pair is NOT for the good of the average American. I have no idea how much damage this pair will manage before their time is up, the possibilities are endless. They both subscribe to the late Saul Alinsky. Following are some quotes from Alinsky's book and a note about Michelle's speech last August.

Saul Alinsky:

“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history (and who is to know where mythology leaves off and history begins — or which is which), the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer“

“Thirteen years after Alinsky died, some of his former students hired Barack Obama to a $13,000 a year job as a community organizer in South Chicago. In a few years he became very proficient in the Alinsky Method of community organizing and became an instructor and teacher of the Alinsky Method to other community organizers.”

In a speech Michelle Obama made on 8/26/8 she quoted from Alinsky's book:

What to make of Michelle Obama's use the terms, "The world as it is" and "The world as it should be?" From whence do they originate? Try Chapter 2 of Saul Alinsky's book, Rules for Radicals.

Michelle's speech:

"Barack stood up that day," talking about a visit to Chicago neighborhoods, "and spoke words that have stayed with me ever since. He talked about "The world as it is" and "The world as it should be..."
...a direct quote from Alinsky's book.

I just want to vomit each time I read anything about this Michelle character; I sensed her loathing for white America long ago. If we survive four years with this pair it will be a miracle.

Another quote from the Obama's great hero Alinsky:

Alinsky advises his followers that the poor have no power and that the real target is the middle class: "Organization for action will now and in the decade ahead center upon America's white middle class. That is where the power is. ... Our rebels have contemptuously rejected the values and the way of life of the middle class. They have stigmatized it as materialistic, decadent, bourgeois, degenerate, imperialistic, war-mongering, brutalized and corrupt. They are right; but we must begin from where we are if we are to build power for change, and the power and the people are in the middle class majority."

www.tysknews.com...

www.hyscience.com...

citizenwells.wordpress.com...

[edit on 15-5-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
i'm not surprised that they paid homage to Lucifer. There's a widely held theory that says all of the poltical elite are Luciferians.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Actually, the Obama's, themselves, didn't pay homage to Lucifer but I do see what you're saying. I do think though that the Obama's are racists in the worst sense of the word. We've begun a step backward in race relations with him at the helm.

Talk about racist...
"Alinsky advises his followers that the poor have no power and that the real target is the middle class: "Organization for action will now and in the decade ahead center upon America's white middle class. That is where the power is. ... Our rebels have contemptuously rejected the values and the way of life of the middle class. They have stigmatized it as materialistic, decadent, bourgeois, degenerate, imperialistic, war-mongering, brutalized and corrupt. They are right; but we must begin from where we are if we are to build power for change, and the power and the people are in the middle class majority."

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Well Obama built his career around a guy who blatantly calls Lucifer a hero, that's enough for me.

I actually captioned that paragraph you quoted in my opening, did you miss it?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
There is something about that dress M.O. wore on election night. Remeber the black one with the red inverted triangles? www.williammcgill.com...

Bantu - BANTU may refer to: Black Association for Nationalism Through Unity, a youth activism group in the 1960s

The Black Association for Nationalism Through Unity, or BANTU, was a youth activism group focused on black power and nationalism in Omaha, Nebraska in the 1960s.

It was reportedly an arm of the Black Panthers Party. Efforts by some to start a chapter at Tech High School were unsuccessful.[1] According to extensive U.S. government surveillance records, Robert Griffo, a member of the Black Panthers, was appointed minister of student affairs at Tech.[2] [3] BANTU was credited with leading the protests that led to three days of rioting in June, 1969, after an Omaha police officer fatally shot teenager Vivian Strong in the Logan Fontenelle Public Housing Projects.[4]

BANTU was also the target of a COINTELPRO investigation by the FBI.
en.wikipedia.org...

???

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

What are you talkin bout, BANTU? I think I missed something.

P.S. I wouldn't be surprised. That dress was so awful, it just has to have some other purpose.

[edit on 15-5-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

And to this historic moment in time, the new American President’s wife, Michelle, presented herself to the World at the side of her husband as both the United States new First Lady and a ‘visual warning’ to her, and her husbands, enemies that she would not become the ‘black widow’ they fully expect her to be.

Though virtually unnoticed by the American people, and totally ignored by their propaganda media, Michelle Obama stood confidentially beside her husband on this historic night garbed in the ancient African Bantu ceremonial ‘Royal Robe’ meant to signify that that which they most feared would not hold power over them, and which in this case was her dress of black doused with the reverse triangles of red upon her breast and abdomen like the ‘black widow’ spider she has called to have power over.

The Bantu story makes for just that; a great story (who knows; maybe it’s true). The primal survivalist side of me admired the courage Michelle displayed in wearing that power dress. If the dress did send a message, then let’s hope it was received properly. Heaven knows it would not be in America’s best interest for something bad to happen to our new incumbent President Barack Obama.

Pray, meditate, love… whatever it is that you do; the world could use some more right now.
www.williammcgill.com...

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

Good posts, somethign to think on. I am new to the idea of conspiracies being more than just good movie material. But I don't think I am the exception I think I am the rule. Average people don't know about that stuff.

I just don't know yet how far-reaching this signs/symbols thing is. Could it be very pervasive to the power culture? I'm referring to the so-called satanic hand signals, key phrases, and as you pointed out an actual dress/costume, was it really meant to send a signal to certain people, and did those people the signal was meant for, know it instantaneously?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

I surely don't know. I'm just saying that dress gave me the creeps the moment I saw it. It seemed to me that by wearing such an outlandish style of dress on election night was out of place. Also, it seems that very few people besides myself even noticed or paid special attention to it.

I'm not able to prove or disprove anything about this idea of mine. It is simply something that stood out for me and I searched around to see if anyone else had bothered to check into it.

Who knows?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I agree with you on everything, All of the elite are satanists in one form or another. They all practise occult rituals too.

What exactly do you mean "white America"?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
you need to take in consideration that in the first beginning white man has be little, ridicule , tortured, destroyed natives across this planet of which we all do not truly understand or do we know the extent of because we all was not around thousands of years ago. The message that is been brought across could simply be that, we are near our goal to fight the invaders who have tarnished our heritage even supporting the likes of the irish, i don't believe it is about color of skin,i do not believe that that is their agenda but they obviously want to make a point across those who beleive there is hope for the lost natives years ago.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
I do think though that the Obama's are racists in the worst sense of the word. We've begun a step backward in race relations with him at the helm.

Yes because there was absolutely no racism in America until they showed up. Damn satanists!

I've heard that if the White House has provided special camera lenses for those taking pictures of the First Lady because otherwise she doesn't even show up in photos.

Why is the MSM not reporting THAT?

You know it really pisses me off that black people complain about our history. They refuse to acknowledge that we hardly ever lynch blacks anymore.

Look how far we've come!

www.pasadenastarnews.com...

DUARTE - The FBI is investigating a racially motivated vandalism attack that drove a black family from their Duarte home last week, authorities confirmed Thursday.

media.www.thesantaclara.com...

With the election of our first black president, it seems we have finally begun to put racial discrimination behind us. Change has finally come to the U.S., with President Obama as the primary catalyst of this so-called "change." The threatening reign of racist skinheads and the Ku Klux Klan is in the past, and we can begin to look toward a future of racial diversity and acceptance.

The next thing you know, the First Satanists will start claiming that there is still racial discrimination in the US.

I'm glad some of us are on the watch.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by LyricusMagna

I agree with you on everything, All of the elite are satanists in one form or another. They all practise occult rituals too.

you can't tell the difference between the "concept" of "Satan" and the concept of "Lucifer", can you?

you don't distinguish the difference between LaVeyan Satanism and Luciferianism/Illumination do you?

It's just all generalized and balled up into a nice tidy little package to prejudice against huh?

-

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by LyricusMagna

I'm referring to when she said she was proud of her country for the first time. Her black husband had to be nominated to run for prez in order for her to be proud of her country, that is exactly how I took it. Her pride was race-based, I have no doubt, though others may disagree. But there have been dozens maybe hundreds of programs created over the years to aid the black community, why wasn't she proud of these? I know that statement of hers has been hashed over many times and she probably wishes she hadn't said it, but she meant it. And now, after we elect her husband president, instead of them being proud citizens of the United States, they are proud citizens of the WORLD.

I'm just tired of the reverse discrimination, the race card thing. Who can ever forget when a brutal murderer, OJ Simpson, was found not guilty, black people threw block parties? Well I better reign this in before I start something.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
Who can ever forget when a brutal murderer, OJ Simpson, was found not guilty, black people threw block parties? Well I better reign this in before I start something.

Do you dislike black people? I'm being serious because you seem to have a lot of bitterness toward them. You speak of reverse discrimination...can you tell me how you have been victimized by reverse discrimination?

Maybe there is a valid reason for your anger at blacks...

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
This explains the intentional mistake at the innaug. with the bible and the re-do without it, likely it was done with another book (Crowley's) later lol.

That mishap was no incident of accident.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by suzque66

The mistake was made by the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court.

Is he a satanist too???

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Yes, he likely intentionally screwed up to make Obama seem flustered, so another ceremony could be done later without cams.

They are all creepy.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by suzque66
Yes, he likely intentionally screwed up to make Obama seem flustered, so another ceremony could be done later without cams.

They are all creepy.

I see. We are in really big trouble with all of these satan worshipers in the govt!!!!!

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Does this really surprise any one? All politicians are in league with satan, Obama is no different.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join