It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hero dog protects mother after accident

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackieps1975
reply to post by blupblup

It's hard to pinpoint exactly what changed my feelings about the micro-chipping thing. I give alot more thought to things now than I used to, so naturally I question the long term effects of such a device....and also, the motives behind it.

Indeed.

It's the same kind of thing they're saying about the RFID chip and other similar chips for things like ID card and passports.... It's all for "our safety"

I mean, when the thing came out, no one was discussing people being chipped and tracked! It just seemed like a good safeguard should a pet go missing. I am just not comfortable with a foreign body being implanted in my pets, myself or any loved one for that matter.

They probably were, but not on the scale they are now.
These chips have become big news on conspiracy site and people are extremely paranoid and worried about them.... and probably for good reason.

And yes... i would not want one in me or anyone or pet that i knew either.

As I mentioned, I haven't noticed any negative effects in my dogs by having it there. I just think the deteriorating condition of the world over the past few years has just made me a more suspicious personal in general. I feel about my dogs the way people feel about their children.

I don't think they are harmful per se, but as you say, it's more the motives behind them and the way they are pushing and marketing them.... through peoples fears and concerns.

Cheers for the answers

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Aww....how beautiful.
The loyalty of pets is one of the most heart warming things in life.

<< 1   >>

join