It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Bush-Clinton-Federal Reserve Accounts Revealed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   

thecrit.com

It can now be reported that the recent resignation of former New York Federal Reserve Bank of New York Chairman, Stephen Frieidman, signals an expanding investigation of New York Attorny General Andrew Cuomo, who is not only focused on the massive New York state financial derivative Ponzi Scheme, but is now centered on money laundry, and possible funding of alleged terrorists in Pakistan.
Note: Cuomo was recently in a state of shock when he looked at new evidence linking Citibank, J. P. Morgan, Goldman Sachs and AIG, to not only a terrorist money laundry in Pakistan, but to evidence tying all
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   

The Pakistan money laundry has been a piggy bank for the Bush-Clinton Crime Family Syndicate since the 9/11 attack on America.

Wow, wow wow wow. Finally some proof that the high ups in government had their hands in financing terror around the word. This is incredible stuff. I hope more people get angry over this one and do something useful.

thecrit.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Don't we all know who is truly in control in the Clinton clan??
And Bush Sr.'s connections and power plays are not a hidden agenda.
We allow this to happen because the plebians are just now rehearsing their
uprising....in our generation that is.

Perhaps when unemployment in our own country reaches 25% or more, which I see around the next bend, there will indeed be an end in sight to this entropic state of world affairs.
Sometimes, you have to make a mess to clean up one.

Peace...

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

is this real?..are there other sources saying this..where does this info come from?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Proof? You seriously need to upgrade the standard you accept as proof.

It's a blog post. And the author can barely spell.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
this is unbeleiveable, why hasnt any news sources other than the link posted come out with this. i can understand the msm in the US not breaking the stroy, but what about all the other media around the world.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie
this is unbeleiveable, why hasnt any news sources other than the link posted come out with this. i can understand the msm in the US not breaking the stroy, but what about all the other media around the world.

The link provided in the post is not a news source. It is a blog and the alleged "report," does not provide a single source...not even an anonymous one.

Thus, the reason no credible news source has picked this up is because there is not a single reason to believe any of it is true.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
When this comes out from other sources, I will believe it. As much as I despise both the Bush and Clinton political system I will have to give them the benefit of a doubt on this one. I wont say they are in it up to their eyes, but the world will need a little more proof than this blog.

respectfully

reluctantpawn

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Wow is right, IF, this is real. I'd love to see this blogger's sources - at least for the Cuomo piece. Just that much would provide validity for me.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Personally, I hope this is just off-base speculation.

You see, I'm one of those people who is still very concerned about the half-assed investigation done after 9/11. When the question of funding was broached, especially the millions filtered through Pakistan, our government alleged that that was not relevant or was not important in the scope of the investigations.

If there is a link between shadow accounts, our political golden-boys, and Pakistan, I fear we must look into it. And it could be devastating to the poor helpless ideologues who are the architects of fear and disarray in our world.

In an effort to avoid that disclosure, there is no telling what level of 'distraction' they might be willing to foist upon us.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
guys
this is a blog

nothing to see here...

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
star and flag my friend.

this is a blog. that is right. but I give a more credibility to that blog than MSM anyway.
good find

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by czacza1
star and flag my friend.

this is a blog. that is right. but I give a more credibility to that blog than MSM anyway.
good find

Really?
damn
I need to get into the blogging business then!

I'll just need your credit card number please
kindly V2V it to me with the security code and expiry date

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   

star and flag my friend.

good find

Wouldn't you at least demand sources on this information before deeming the blog to be credible? What has this blogger done in the past to earn your trust in his veracity?

It's dangerous to ever accept unsourced material, at face value.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

I said I give it more credibility than MSM. I did not confirm that I trust every word I read. I just belive strongly (I reall know what I am talking about, but unfortunatetly can not give any details on it) that MSM sells the lies to you.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I said I give it more credibility than MSM. I did not confirm that I trust every word I read. I just belive strongly (I reall know what I am talking about, but unfortunatetly can not give any details on it) that MSM sells the lies to you.

Ok let's accept for the moment that the MSM lies. My question is, how do you know this blogger isn't also lying?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Guys its the crit, do a search just on ATS and see how bunk this site is. They use all the sources we know as false for their content.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
All conspiracies start as a theory. Hopefully, the facts could be flushed out on this in a more investigative way.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by czacza1

agreed . the MSM is full of lies and BS nowadays .

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Here's the quote from the article that pertains to the title of the article.

Sources close to Defense Intelligence and the National Security Division of the U.S. Department of Justice, as well as European INTERPOL, have actually fingered Friedman as the bagman for the Bush-Clinton Crime Family Syndicate involving illegal wire transfers of TRILLIONS of dollars of STOLEN U.S. Treasury funds that were laundred through Goldman Sachs brokerage firm in New York City, the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, the Israel Discount Bank and the Federal Reserve itself to the Israeli Bank Leumi in Tel Aviv onto secret U.S. national security accounts in Pakistan.
Note: Assisting Friedman in looting the U.S. Treasury (the back end of the toxic derivatives) is a Pakistani national who is a joint U.S.-Pakistan CIA Intelligence officer with the initials ” K.H. “

KH, who was presumed dead by many in the intelligence community, including Stephen Friedman, is now cooperating with European INTERPOL.

Note: Early Saturday morning on May 9, 2009, foreign born alleged President Barack Obama ordered a missile attack near the Pakistan-Afghanistan border, which was was an alleged attack against so-called Al Qaeda terrorists.

We can now report that it was daddy Bush and his little b###h, Bill Clinton, that ordered Obama to launch the attack given reports that the whistleblower KH was in the vicinity.

Clearly, folks, this was not an attack on terrorists but an assassination attempt on KH that failed.

This guy just sounds like he's just writing some kind of paperback novel to me, if he could prove anything what he is spouting off about here I would be very surprised!

[edit on 5/15/2009 by Keyhole]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join