It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadowy Bilderberg group meet in Greece

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Shadowy Bilderberg group meet in Greece

www.timesonline.co.uk

Don’t tell anyone, don’t breathe a word, but the world’s most powerful men are meeting secretly again to save the planet from economic catastrophe. Oh, and their address, should you want to send them your opinions, is: c/o Nafsika Astir Palace Hotel, Apollonos Avenue 40, 16671 Vouliagmeni, Greece
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Well at least it has some publicity, however, not the best write up ive seen. Anyway we should spread it to all news media if we can.

Its written in a way to make us think that they are meeting to figure out how to solve the economic problems....hmmmm so in one way they are telling us that they meet to create new world situations, i.e CONTROL! hmmm again!

Get the word out.

Peace and Love.

www.timesonline.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Watch for the economic fallout folks...hard hat time again.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nineteen
Watch for the economic fallout folks...hard hat time again.

Hard hat, im reaching for my kevlar body suit!

second line of post

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I'm writing this post at 7:15 a.m. Mountain Time on Friday, May 15. In 2.75 hours, for those who are interested, you can tune in to the Alex Jones Show for up-to-the-minute updates and interviews from reporters on the scene in Athens. Showtime is 10:00 a.m. Mountain.

www.infowars.com...

If you're reading this and find you're too late... you can catch a streaming re-play of Alex's 4 hour show every weekday and Sunday's too. It runs 24 hours a day on a loop, so you won't miss it if you want to hear it and all shows are available on archive. I know, it sounds like I'm shilling for the radio show. I'm not! It's just that this issue is so important that I wanted to give everybody the heads up and from that point... it's your choice. Besides it's exciting to hear the action in real time, right from the street in Greece. Very riveting! Even those of you who don't like Alex Jones, this issue is very real and it's critically import. And for the detractors of AJ, show me where the MSM is reporting this.

[edit on 15-5-2009 by Albertarocks]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Im surprised no one has suicide bombed the Bilderburgs meeting spaces, then again theres no garuntee you'd hit anyone. I would never strap myself up and bomb a hotel, but with how empty alot of people feel who are searching for a purpose i don't think i'd be surprised.

Heres a related news article

www.theonion.com...

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Hrmmm.... just out of curiosity. Is there a timeline of meetings somewhere online?

And maybe someone can do another timeline with significant events after those meetings?

Just to see if significant things happen after they meet?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ansiroth
Im surprised no one has suicide bombed the Bilderburgs meeting spaces, then again theres no garuntee you'd hit anyone. I would never strap myself up and bomb a hotel, but with how empty alot of people feel who are searching for a purpose i don't think i'd be surprised.

Heres a related news article

www.theonion.com...

Great point, but there's no way to get within blocks of the hotel without being swarmed by machine gun totting black boots. Tune in to the radio show and hear from reporters who were arrested and released only yesterday (Thursday, May 14).

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
Hrmmm.... just out of curiosity. Is there a timeline of meetings somewhere online?

And maybe someone can do another timeline with significant events after those meetings?

Just to see if significant things happen after they meet?

There is no timeline published obviously, and the agenda is held super secret. However, AJ has Jim Tucker on the show today. Tucker has been at every Bilderberger meeting for 30 years and has somebody giving him tips from time to time.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Albertarocks
I'm writing this post at 7:15 a.m. Mountain Time on Friday, May 15. In 2.75 hours, for those who are interested, you can tune in to the Alex Jones Show for up-to-the-minute updates and interviews from reporters on the scene in Athens. Showtime is 10:00 a.m. Mountain.

www.infowars.com...

If you're reading this and find you're too late... you can catch a streaming re-play of Alex's 4 hour show every weekday and Sunday's too. It runs 24 hours a day on a loop, so you won't miss it if you want to hear it and all shows are available on archive. I know, it sounds like I'm shilling for the radio show. I'm not! It's just that this issue is so important, and it's exciting to hear action right from the street in Greece. Very riveting! Even those of you who don't like Alex Jones, this issue is very real and it's critically import. And for the detractors of AJ, show me where the MSM is reporting this.

I will be tuning in, thanks for the heads up. I agree this is SO important to spread the word about these elitist SCUM planning our demise in a hotel every year in secret.

Peace and Love.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I don't know what I did to mess this post up. My apologies.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Our man at Bilderberg: I'm ready to lose control, but they're not

Bilderberg is all about control. It's about "what shall we do next?" We run lots of stuff already, how about we run some more? How about we make it easier to run stuff? More efficient. Efficiency is good. It would be so much easier with a single bank, a single currency, a single market, a single government. How about a single army? That would be pretty cool. We wouldn't have any wars then. This prawn cocktail is GOOD. How about a single way of thinking? How about a controlled internet? How about not.

Full Here

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
nothing about the Bilderberg meetings are for "fixing" any problem, but thats how it makes it seem, as if they are meeting to find a way to "fix" everything for the better of the people.

we know the truth

new topics

top topics

join