It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO spotted in Derbyshire

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
March was a extremely busy time in the Northwest for this "White Light" sighting. I saw the exact same light myself looking down towards the Goyt Valley in the Buxton direction (how nobody reported in the local paper baffles me) but there was a wave of these for a month, and then just nothing.
Its cool you saw something like a Triangular craft though as these have been flying around Derbyshire for some time, probobally coming from Woodford (in my opinion) which is the Area 51 of the UK as most people assume its Warton.
Theres something like 300 miles of open moorland over Kinder Scout alone which the military can use to practise UAV vehicles on, but wether its military or E.T craft is still unkown.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ROBL240

To be honest there is very little chance the sighting was from an RAF base. The ufo orbs are totally different to anything I've seen our military may have. Regarding the triangles, yes they may well be military, this ship was just radiant white light, it was nothing like anything that one could describe as man made, no rivets or portholes as often described, just a mass of bright radiant white light that roared as it went over head and left a trail of cotton wool like substance.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
reply to post by ROBL240

To be honest there is very little chance the sighting was from an RAF base. The ufo orbs are totally different to anything I've seen our military may have. Regarding the triangles, yes they may well be military, this ship was just radiant white light, it was nothing like anything that one could describe as man made, no rivets or portholes as often described, just a mass of bright radiant white light that roared as it went over head and left a trail of cotton wool like substance.

No the woman reported it to the RAF and they took it seriously and investigated it. It was an unusual case. Apparently, these orbs expand and create some type of wormhole or entrance into their ship.

By the way, when you were close to the orbs, did any of them look like this:

Also, is this how the beams of light looked (0:20)

Another red beam (0:22)

Many people criticize this footage but I believe it to be quite real. More than one of my friends who live in England has told me that they have seen these red beams of light being emitted from them before.

[edit on 16-5-2009 by cmazzagatti]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by cmazzagatti

First question yes they did look like that, some of them, lots of other colours. Second question, well yes they did have a red beam, but the ufo orb was red too and its beam was constant like that of a light house, it also shone horizontally, also to the sky too. The footage on here is awesome btw, very similar.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Wow man, this is amazing. I just had a revelation. You are seeing the exact same craft as Carlos Diaz. There is a documentary they made about him and story called Ships of light: The Carlos Diaz experience. You should watch it when you get a chance, it's worth it. I am confident that it is the same type of UFO from your area!

www.livevideo.com...

You should go out with your sony video camera and try to record them again sometime mate. This is truly awesome. Very real.

p.s. oh yeah when you made contact with these orbs, did you feel "different?" In terms of your emotions, did you get a "love" type of feeling? Also did did they make any noise?

(sorry about all the questions, it's just im real excited to hear all your info haha)

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Hello. Yes I did get a feeling of love, absolutely total love, the whiteness of the light was like something religious, like something only Hollywood could try to capture, totally beautiful. I get the feeling the things in the holy books and ufos are possibly one and the same.

So this footage you gave a link to, this sounds fun. You find similarities here, wow, I just want to see this film and btw, your enthusiasm is so good in getting me going to the hills again. Too much going on recently, life gets a bit 9 til 5 sometimes, thanks for the push in the right direction.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Hello. Yes I did get a feeling of love, absolutely total love, the whiteness of the light was like something religious, like something only Hollywood could try to capture, totally beautiful. I get the feeling the things in the holy books and ufos are possibly one and the same.

So this footage you gave a link to, this sounds fun. You find similarities here, wow, I just want to see this film and btw, your enthusiasm is so good in getting me going to the hills again. Too much going on recently, life gets a bit 9 til 5 sometimes, thanks for the push in the right direction.

Yes! Great idea. I added you to my friend's list. If you happen to catch anything please do share it.

One thing though in one of your threads you said that at 28:08 of your video that you could see the white light-type mothership in a cluster. They all look orange to me though... which one are you referring to?

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
cant make a new topic so i guess ill have to post it here

Saw this video in swedish newspaper Aftonbladet, one of the best i've seen.
Filmed Sunday 10 May by Andy Haddlington from Bristol England. Researchers are now eager to get in contact with witnesses who might seen the same object.
www.aftonbladet.se...

seems to be fake

[edit on 17-5-2009 by gorman]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmazzagatti

One thing though in one of your threads you said that at 28:08 of your video that you could see the white light-type mothership in a cluster. They all look orange to me though... which one are you referring to?

At 28.08 yes there are two of the amber/orange type (OBOL) hovering there, between the two you will note a cluster of white type ufo orbs, they look like a bundle of footballs floating the same height as the others. They are dark on the underside as they hover where the sun is not catching them. There are lots of them in the last couple of minutes of filming, it's just the amber/orange stand out more. At 28.30 there are loads forming clusters.

I'm not sure if the white light mothership I saw five days previous to this footage was made up of a mass cluster of white type ufo orbs, that's just a theory, but what a ship it would be, almost the perfect carrier, like if one or two parts get damaged you just remove the damaged (ufo orb) parts and the mass of the cluster can carry on with its flight.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmazzagatti

At 28.08 yes there are two of the amber/orange type (OBOL) hovering there, between the two you will note a cluster of white type ufo orbs, they look like a bundle of footballs floating the same height as the others. They are dark on the underside as they hover where the sun is not catching them. There are lots of them in the last couple of minutes of filming, it's just the amber/orange stand out more. At 28.30 there are loads forming clusters.

I'm not sure if the white light mothership I saw five days previous to this footage was made up of a mass cluster of white type ufo orbs, that's just a theory, but what a ship it would be, almost the perfect carrier, like if one or two parts get damaged you just remove the damaged (ufo orb) parts and the mass of the cluster can carry on with its flight.

Can you do me a favor? I emailed your videos to researcher Colin Andrews (you must have heard of him) and he just emailed me back asking me to ask you a few things. Apparently, he is going to go investigate the area and he wanted some information. This is what he wants me to ask you:

1) If you have a map of the area where the amber/orange UFOs were seen in.

2) What happened after you stopped filming. Did it disappear etc? In the 29:00 minute video, did the cluster of orange/amber UFOs (the ones in your avatar) disappear near the end of the video?

[edit on 17-5-2009 by cmazzagatti]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Hello there. The location for the filming? The footage was taken on the cycle track called the Tissington Trail running between Ashbourne and Buxton in the Derbyshire Peaks. The point where it happened was a place called Biggin (near to Hartington). Not sure how to pin point it on a map as pretty computer illiterate. On whether they disappeard no they didn't we just left at that point because my friend was very close to collapse, me too, it was 5ish in the morning and we trecked back to the car as we were absolutely tired out.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Hello there. The location for the filming? The footage was taken on the cycle track called the Tissington Trail running between Ashbourne and Buxton in the Derbyshire Peaks. The point where it happened was a place called Biggin (near to Hartington). Not sure how to pin point it on a map as pretty computer illiterate. On whether they disappeard no they didn't we just left at that point because my friend was very close to collapse, me too, it was 5ish in the morning and we trecked back to the car as we were absolutely tired out.

Ok thanks, I will pass this on to him. Myself, I am just fascinated by these UFOs and your stories about them haha. Whatever they are, I know very well that they are real. I was looking at the Matlock website and I was reading about all the different stories from people who have seen the exact same phenomenon. This is the real deal.

One thing when you say that some of the orbs looked like the picture below, did they also have those red spots around them?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

The red spots on the amber/orange type ufo orb, well I'm not sure. They seem to have something more like in the centre of them, like a heart beat almost. Like something pulsing from there.

Yes it is real, very real. You say you read about Matlock, yes it is a hot spot. Between Matlock, Ashbourne and Buxton there is something going on regarding ufos. My theory is that all these ley lines lead to Arbor Low and these ships use them as like motorways which meet there like a Spagetti Junction, so why did those ancients build such an incredible circle on the high point of Arbor Low? Possibly and I don't know that much about them but possibly Arbor Low is a stargate to another dimension or something inconcievable to humans at this time, but there's something coincidental about the sightings and that locality.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

The red spots on the amber/orange type ufo orb, well I'm not sure. They seem to have something more like in the centre of them, like a heart beat almost. Like something pulsing from there.

Yes it is real, very real. You say you read about Matlock, yes it is a hot spot. Between Matlock, Ashbourne and Buxton there is something going on regarding ufos. My theory is that all these ley lines lead to Arbor Low and these ships use them as like motorways which meet there like a Spagetti Junction, so why did those ancients build such an incredible circle on the high point of Arbor Low? Possibly and I don't know that much about them but possibly Arbor Low is a stargate to another dimension or something inconcievable to humans at this time, but there's something coincidental about the sightings and that locality.

Hello ufoorbhunter. I am a bit confused. I was checking out some of the news articles in the MatlockMercury website and I came across this article:

www.matlockmercury.co.uk...

It describes the very same story you posted about how the lights surrounded you and whatnot. Are you the person who reported that sighting (Oliver Rowlings)?

If so, who is Mrs. Rowlings? Isn't she the woman who captured the footage over Bonsall? You guys have the same last name.. are you guys related?

[edit on 19-5-2009 by cmazzagatti]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonsFire
Those are both beautiful videos
, I hope one day, I'll be able to catch something that spectacular on video.

Don't be fooled so eaily. Almost 90% of all videos I've seen of a stationary "light" have been debunked due to camera focus. When they zoom in it appears to show many different radiating shapes which are extremely misleading. It's only a camera focusing error.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by -NewSense-

Originally posted by DragonsFire
Those are both beautiful videos
, I hope one day, I'll be able to catch something that spectacular on video.

Don't be fooled so eaily. Almost 90% of all videos I've seen of a stationary "light" have been debunked due to camera focus. When they zoom in it appears to show many different radiating shapes which are extremely misleading. It's only a camera focusing error.

This is absolutely, 100% real. Go to the MatlockMercury news website and check for yourself how many people have seen these orbs in Derbyshire, and in several other parts of England. Coincidence? Their descriptions all corroborate each others. It's pretty obvious that something's up.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ROBL240

erm, he described it as too fast to be an aircraft, so not a chinese lantern if he's right. He said too quiet to be a helicopter

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Check out this video. The red beam appears like in the shape of a lighhouse as ufoorbhunter says.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join