It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO spotted in Derbyshire

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I saw in the Buxton Advertiser (local Derbyshire paper) that a Man in New Mills saw "something" on the 8th of this month.
Intresting he describes it as "too fast to be a Helicopter" as I initially thought Chinese Lanterns, but with a brisk wind and if this object was low down then it could have given the impression it was low. The Orange flashing lights is whats making me think its more likely to be a Chinese Lantern, but sadly I wasnt sky watching that night. Despite being only 3 miles away.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ROBL240

Looks like the ufo orbs are back again in Buxton. Those ones I filmed (also in my avatar) were about eight miles due south of Buxton on the Ashbourne road. This sighting was also about three miles away from the famous footage taken in Bonsall by Mrs Rowlands. I call the are in Englands Pennine hills the Buxton Triangle. These lights area very real and are probably the same thing as the Foo Fighters. I may even take a spin up there later tonight to see if they are still around. Going to check the Matlock Mercury now as it's often a good read on UFOs.

[edit on 15-5-2009 by ufoorbhunter]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
reply to post by ROBL240

Looks like the ufo orbs are back again in Buxton. Those ones I filmed (also in my avatar) were about eight miles due south of Buxton on the Ashbourne road. This sighting was also about three miles away from the famous footage taken in Bonsall by Mrs Rowlands. I call the are in Englands Pennine hills the Buxton Triangle. These lights area very real and are probably the same thing as the Foo Fighters. I may even take a spin up there later tonight to see if they are still around. Going to check the Matlock Mercury now as it's often a good read on UFOs.

[edit on 15-5-2009 by ufoorbhunter]

I have a question, ufoorbhunter. Is the following video the infamous Derbyshire/Bonsall UFO footage? If not, do you know who videotaped the following video footage?

Also, can I see the video from which you took your avatar from?

[edit on 15-5-2009 by cmazzagatti]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by cmazzagatti

Yes that is the footage taken by Mrs Rowlands at Bonsall in Derbyshire. It looks like a typical ufo orb which are very common around the Buxton area. People put them down to ball lightning, chinese lanterns, marsh gas etc, but they are something else, definitely intelligent and travel usually in pairs and are connected to radiant white motherships which leave a trail of cotton wool like substance raining from the sky like the manna in the Bible. My footage link is here, it's a bit shaky and of a lesser quality but considering I filmed them for 29 minutes with a mobile phone at five in the morning I thought I did a fairly good jobl!
video.google.com...

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
This is after the other footage as we headed off, an amber/orange type appeared in front of us for a short time then disappeared.video.google.com...

Whatever is going on in the Buxton Triangle is very real. I hear people say they are willow the wisps or spirits but I'm much more in with the probe idea, I've seen these in connection with the radiant white mothership so it could be that they are delivered to our planet to do scouting research work.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Crop circle season is upon us. Would you guys/gals be so kind as to keep your ears to the ground if anything should pop up, or should I say lay down, (or is that 'ley')? We don't generally get CCs here in the states.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Those are both beautiful videos
, I hope one day, I'll be able to catch something that spectacular on video.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Hi Flux. Sure we will keep a look out for some crop circles, they'll be appearing in the papers soon so I'll pm you with any article links if that's ok. Never really done much research on the circles, it's the Wiltshire region and I never went there so far. Always wondered if the circles are connected with ley lines, most of the stuff around here regarding the ufo orbs is connected to them, it's like the ufo orbs use them as some sort of motorway or like GPS or something.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonsFire

Real life ufo orbs. One day I'll capture them on my new video camera and get some proper footage, but those things are real alright, at times you can see the shadows beneath the ufo orbs as the sun rises.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Roger that, please keep me posted. Also, if you have been relatively close to those orbs (close enough to be able to video them) have you ever tried to get closer to them? If they are remaining in the area for some time, that is.

Signing off for the night.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

I think this is the video you're talking about (by the way, everyone should watch this): video.google.com...

This is absolutely amazing. One of the biggest questions has been whether or not aliens are visiting us..... mate, you have the smoking gun in your hands. You have the opportunity to catch some amazing footage. If I lived in your area, I would seriously not go to work for like a month and just videotape these things. Please keep us informed!

By the way have you ever walked up to one? Do they make noise.. etc? This may sound completely crazy, but the M.O.D released files a few months ago and one of the files described a woman who encountered a man with fair hair who said he was responsible for some of the crop circles, and after that the woman said she saw an orange/white orb (like the one you videotaped) rise from behind the trees and the man disappeared. This woman actually reported this to the Royal Airforce in Suffolk in 1989. When you see these awesome videos and you connect the dots together you cant help but realize that she probably wasn't lying.

[edit on 16-5-2009 by cmazzagatti]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

have you been able to collect / analyse the ` cotton wool like substance " ?

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Flux8

Yes just five days before this footage I got real close to them, I only filmed this footage as I wanted to go back on a Friday to see if they were still around after the previous Sunday sighting which we didn't film. Basically we made contact with two star like white type orbs slightly moving just over the horizon north west from us, close to Buxton. We flashed our torch at the, two more appeared, then two amber/orange type. So now three pairs in the sky looking like stars. Flashed at them using a three flash signal one second apart and the orange/amber type pair slowly descended towards us, it took about twenty minutes to get them to about forty feet away. They were not normal orb shaped, they were dumbell type, they foolowed different paths down, one to the left and one to the right, one would slowly move forward while the other remained still, then vice versa. At that point a light flickered from behind us, we turned and an angle grinder type white orb moved slowly towards us, it had like molten metal pouring off it, when it got four foot from us it stopped the molten metal discharge and morphed into a Jesus type light of a white that is undescribably bright and beautiful. Stunned at this, my friend yelled look at that pointing upwards, wow, we were completely surrounded by about twenty pairs of same coloured ufo orbs in a perfect circle above us, like thirty feet up, greens, blues, reds, whites, yellows, amber/orange, it looked like a disc but they were actually seperate pairs of ufo orbs. Then we heard this rumble noise in the sky, a massive radiant white mothership appeared and flew over us four times, it was just pure white in colour, like something made of metal in a steel mill, radiant white, we looked at each other and it was like, this is getting totally crazy, we decided to get a move on as we thought we were about to be abducted. As we legged it we were followed by a yellow hexagonal orb that seemed to have like hieroglyphics carved onto it, we flashed once and it moved out of our way, the reds were scanning the ground like crazy with a laser beam like search light, we were also rained on by a cotton wool like substance that slowly descended from the sky falling slowly all around us. Somebody on ATS said it may be the effect of a space ship departing to another dimension like the manna in the bible. All fun and games but yes we have got close to them and they display a fair degree of communicational intelligence and organisation and are connected to motherships.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

No we were not able to collect the cotton wool like substance, it disappeared quickly after it fell and I only saw the mothership that presumably discharged it on that occasion. To be honest collecting it was the last thing on our minds, after almost touching something we call an angle grinder type Jesus light type ufo orb, being surrounded by so many pairs of ufo orbs and a mothership buzzing us.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Yes that is the phone footage taken after we had filmed the other 29 minute footage earlier. That is an amber/orange type ufo orb, probably the same thing as seen in WW2 in the sky given the name the Foo Fighters, the same being documented in the Nuremburg UFO woodcarving, possibly the same thing as the Star of David and the fly by past the Whitehouse.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
reply to post by Flux8

Yes just five days before this footage I got real close to them, I only filmed this footage as I wanted to go back on a Friday to see if they were still around after the previous Sunday sighting which we didn't film. Basically we made contact with two star like white type orbs slightly moving just over the horizon north west from us, close to Buxton. We flashed our torch at the, two more appeared, then two amber/orange type. So now three pairs in the sky looking like stars. Flashed at them using a three flash signal one second apart and the orange/amber type pair slowly descended towards us, it took about twenty minutes to get them to about forty feet away. They were not normal orb shaped, they were dumbell type, they foolowed different paths down, one to the left and one to the right, one would slowly move forward while the other remained still, then vice versa. At that point a light flickered from behind us, we turned and an angle grinder type white orb moved slowly towards us, it had like molten metal pouring off it, when it got four foot from us it stopped the molten metal discharge and morphed into a Jesus type light of a white that is undescribably bright and beautiful. Stunned at this, my friend yelled look at that pointing upwards, wow, we were completely surrounded by about twenty pairs of same coloured ufo orbs in a perfect circle above us, like thirty feet up, greens, blues, reds, whites, yellows, amber/orange, it looked like a disc but they were actually seperate pairs of ufo orbs. Then we heard this rumble noise in the sky, a massive radiant white mothership appeared and flew over us four times, it was just pure white in colour, like something made of metal in a steel mill, radiant white, we looked at each other and it was like, this is getting totally crazy, we decided to get a move on as we thought we were about to be abducted. As we legged it we were followed by a yellow hexagonal orb that seemed to have like hieroglyphics carved onto it, we flashed once and it moved out of our way, the reds were scanning the ground like crazy with a laser beam like search light, we were also rained on by a cotton wool like substance that slowly descended from the sky falling slowly all around us. Somebody on ATS said it may be the effect of a space ship departing to another dimension like the manna in the bible. All fun and games but yes we have got close to them and they display a fair degree of communicational intelligence and organisation and are connected to motherships.

OMG... how did you not video tape this???? That would've been the best video ever. WOW! One of my friends lives in Canterbury and he says he has also seen the "laser beam" and "molton lava" phenomena from these orbs as well. Do they make any noise and also have you ever seen anyone or anything entering or leaving them?

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   

How did we not manage to film the event? To this day I ask the same, however we were not actually searching for UFOs at the time, we were just out camping and hiking along the track. It took us by complete surprise, we had no video cameras, we could have used the phone but I swear we it captures you by complete surprise the last thing you think about is making a movie, we were literally stunned and silenced by the wonderous things happening. I do regret not capturing the event, especially the angle grinder type Jesus light and the radiant white mothership but it was the last thing on our minds at the time, it was just like "wow."

I am amazed you know someone who has seen the angle grinder Jesus light type white ufo orb, fantastic. It seems quite a rare event, someone in Russia saw the same too, that's it I think.regarding someone entering the ufo orbs, no we haven't seen this. They are usually basket ball size though anywhere between golf ball to cow size. I really have to get back up to the zone where we saw this event with this Sony movie camera. It was just over the road from Arbor Low an ancient stone circle up there with Stonehenge, at the time we knew nothing of its existence but later we learnt of it and apparently there are something like 400 ley lines wired to it! Maybe that's why the ufo orbs and mothership like that zone. Very near to Bonsall too.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Your friend, did they see something entering the ufo orb? That would be awesome! Also your friend who saw the laser beam type orb, did they see it scanning the ground from above, or was the ufo orb hovering near to the ground and focussing the beam of light sort of horizontally like a light house and focussing on the viewer by locking on occasionally, or was it sort of sending its beam into the sky upwards as if trying to make contact with something up there?

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Not forgetting theres the Longendale Lights aswell, along with the 1997 Triangle near-miss with a 737 coming into Manchester Airport and the Sheffield "Crash."
Ive seen Ball Lightning and strange flashes/Bangs around these parts for many years and imo the Pennines are the UK's HotSpot for UFO activity.
Its just a shame there isnt a dedicated organisation that has nightwatches regulary looking out for these things. I try and go out as much as possible but I cant be out 24/7.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ROBL240

Wow, this is amazing.

I was staying in a guest house, in Bakewell (10 mins or so from Buxton) on about March the 22nd i think, not too sure. I was sat in the Jaccuzzi, star gazing.
I was just looking at the stars, and i could see Orion, and a star that i thought was unusually bright.

Well, I went in to dry off, and i came back out to put put the cover on the Jaccuzzi.
I was just looking up at the sky, and i saw these 3 strange lights.

I looked at it, and just bypassed it, as i was putting the cover on the Jaccuzzi.
I came back inside, and sat doiwn, and just thought what was that.
Then like on a cartoon when a lightbulb appears over someones heard, it came to me.

It was an orange triangle UFO.

It was a Grey, with 3 orange lights, one in each corner.

It was extremely quiet and it looked quite low too.

Just thought i'd add that, as it could've been the same.

Love&Light.

Jacob

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join