It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien Interview a Ploy by Heavens Gate?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
After watching the interview and documentary about the Area 51 Interview I have a hunch that the Heavens Gate (Religious Group) were behind the video! Here is my theory...

To sum up what the HG believed in:

Heaven's Gate members believed that the planet Earth was about to be recycled (wiped clean, renewed, refurbished and rejuvenated), and that the only chance to survive was to leave it immediately. While the group was formally against suicide, they defined "suicide" in their own context to mean "to turn against the Next Level when it is being offered",[4] and believed that their "human" bodies were only vessels meant to help them on their journey. The group believed in several paths for a person to leave the Earth and survive before the "recycling", one of which was hating this world strongly enough: "It is also possible that part of our test of faith is our hating this world, even our flesh body, to the extent to be willing to leave it without any proof of the Next Level's existence".

The HG believed that their bodies were "Vessels" and that there spirits would move on...

In the following video the narrator says that the alien being interviewed in the re-creation states that the human body is just a "Vessel" hardware if you will... and that the human spirits live on and go to another "Vessel".

The narrator also says that some members of the HG were found dead after a few weeks or months of the release of the video! "Coincidence?"

Here is the video:

Google Video Link

P.s. I may not of worded it right but I think you will get the Gist of what I am saying!

Thanks for taking the time to read it!

[edit on 15-5-2009 by The Shade]

[edit on 15-5-2009 by The Shade]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Since humans came across the idea that we are here and concious, i think there has always been people that have thought we where vessels, or containers or whatever.

But i get where your going, but i think that without this vid, there are always going to be humans that think like this.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Interesting point. I wonder if we can find out if anyone in the Heavens Gate "cult" had anamatronic capabilities. If it was a forgery by them, then its a shame they are gone now bc that video is amazing!

-E-

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
This guy named Alex Collier says we are all soul, all spirit and we start over all the time. He also says he has keep his ancestry memory from past lives. He said he can remember his life in other bodies, different lifeforms, male & female etc. This was with some kind of alien technology apparently. So he basically says our bodies are also vessels or containers.

www.youtube.com...

Sorry I don't know how to properly post the video.

I don't know what peoples opinions are about Alex Collier. I've only been on these forums for less than a week. I find his stories interesting but I'm not sure if he really experienced what he said.

But, one thing he said made total sense. The law of consistency, the method aliens used to keep every generation smarter than the last. It really is the only way a race can involve.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I think it's a pretty far stretch to connect Heaven's Gate to that Vid. The vessel concept is widely accepted, in many religions, other other spiritual customs/traditions throughout history. Really the whole concept of any existence after death is without the body, ie. a temporary "holder" for the soul or whatever you want to call it.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Heaven's Gate members believed that the planet Earth was about to be recycled (wiped clean, renewed, refurbished and rejuvenated), and that the only chance to survive was to leave it immediately.

In other words, the earth was about to be removed to make way for a new intergalactic highway!

These guys clearly watched too much "Hitch Hikers Guide To The Galaxy". I guess HG thought exposure to Vogon Poetry was an acceptable trade off for eternal life?

IRM

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

I don't get how people can believe one man who says such things! Makes me laugh, but I feel sorry for the followers!

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

i think there has always been people that have thought we where vessels, or containers or whatever.

Vessel, container, box whatever is just a word by definition describing what our body is. As we all should know we are not really the container vessel or body we possess in this world but we are the personality that runs the container, we are the intelligence behind it that functions the brain. That is the individual intelligence or soul but all matter is left behind.

As technology advances we will in turn create productive robots and program them to work and do jobs that humans used to perform such as check out tellers in grocery stores, factory workers, security etc etc. Robots in time will perform duties that some of us are performing now.

When that day comes one can ask himself the same question about the robot and learn much about himself. The robot is what it was designed/created to be, the program itself running the robot is the robot.

We ourselves are indviduals created as individuals inside biological robot bodies containers, vessels etc. We are partly programmed individual personalities free to act and choose unlike the robot who was 100%programmed/designed and created. The human being has many programs inside that we are unaware of. We are a free eternal souls to act and choose but we are trapped within a biological robot body with programs running the central nervous system overloading our system with feeling and emotion. Human bodies by design allow hardships and pleasure to enter into the experiencer's body for our own progression to make our weakness's become strengths as we are all working to became more perfect in nature. We are free to think and reason but limited in perception and comprehension and controlled by some of these programs or the biological container or the body will break down, shut down or malfunction. Hunger, thirst, anger, joy, happiness, misery, gealousy etc. etc. etc. all emotions are part of this program and the real test is to overcome negative emotions, feelings and take control of the human container through our willpower and individual identity within or soul regardless of how hard it may be.

The experiencers in mortality must experience death and pain which is inevitable and a great experience though frowned upon. Death will be mans greatest experience because it is the time we learn the most as the majority put hope, faith and love and hold onto what is important before departure which is one of the greatest lessons of all, letting go of everything in complete hope and faith, it is a transition of overcoming fear of death and not wanting to sieze to exist, wanting to be with loved one's again, hoping to be with loved one's again that are alive and that have passed on. Death is the the greatest adventure but looking for it can be a curse, death finds everyone. Look forward to death with absolute certainity that this life was no accident or coincidence, good people who strive for good things in life and possess love, hope and even necessary trust and faith in themselves and in others will climb the stairway that leads to a new light and place. Positive can only meet positive as negative can only meet negative, bring all the positive and leave the negative behind with the container where it belongs.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Shade
The narrator also says that some members of the HG were found dead after a few weeks or months of the release of the video! "Coincidence?"

The time-line is off here. The Heavens Gate mass-suicide was in March, 1997. The video was not released until months later.

top topics

join