It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Satanism tells you to indulge in them or at least to not deny them. But there are many things in that religion that are just as hokey as any other religious practice.
Now I don't condone or do I indulge, but I like the underlying theme that when you treat yourself best, you can treat everyone else that way as well.
My little credo is "If you don't love yourself, than you can't have the ability to love others."
I must add that a strong mind is needed for any belief structure and all belief structure can turn on you when you don't have a strong independent mind, or someone can and will take advantage of you within your own belief
Originally posted by gnosis111
reply to post by Mr Green
"Over the rainbow"?
Just being funny, nothing to imply.
[edit on (5/19/09) by gnosis111]
In the theory of ascension, it is assumed that humans are composed of seven energetic or subtle bodies - physical, etheric, astral, causal, mental, celestial, and Christ consciousness. Consciousness at the physical level vibrates at the lowest frequency, and each of the successive bodies exists at higher frequencies, following the color of the rainbow, hence the rainbow bridge of consciousness. Subtle bodies are related to the seven main chakras, which correspond with specific endocrine glands.
Words for instance are stacked with multiple meanings to different people.
Originally posted by Mr Green
Cults, the Occult and New Age.
The term, “occult” comes from the Latin occultus or “hidden.” Generally the word is used of secret or mysterious supernatural powers or magical, religious rituals. The word “occult” in this publication is used to describe any attempt to gain supernatural power or knowledge apart from the God of the Bible. Generally it refers to witchcraft, satanism, neo-paganism, or various forms of Psychic discernment (astrology, seances, palm reading, etc.).
New Age is a recent and developing belief system in North America encompassing thousands of autonomous (and sometime contradictory) beliefs, organizations, and events. Generally the New Age borrows its theology from pantheistic Eastern religions and its practices from 19th century Western occultism.
(1) All is one, all reality is part of the whole;
Yes I'm pantheistic and also animist.
Believing In Ra's (Law of One) teachings about the densities,
and how rocks have awareness or learn the lessons of awareness,
2nd density plants and animals learn growth,
3rd density humans learn choice,
(2) Everything is God and God is everything;
(3) Man is God or a part of God;
(4) Man never dies, but continues to live through reincarnation;
(5) Man can create his own reality and/or values through transformed consciousness or altered states of consciousness.
So which are you and why?
Very true indeed but there seems to be a few versions of new age, you have the Spiritual Eastern New Age, and the Fantasy Western Roll Playing New Age. If there is any new age in me at all its entire Spiritual, this is simply to become enlightened/awake/ aware
Information about Ashtar and the location of the Command:
Identity: Ashtar Sheran
Base of Operations: Station of Patrol Schare, all projections, all waves
Planet of Operations: Shan (Earth)
Quadra Sector: BLAAU
The Commander Ashtar resides in the Station Schare (a spheroid station of quadra) or in the satellite ShanChea resident on terrestrial orbit
Nevertheless, the hypothesis that human awareness is limited to the five physical senses has been a very powerful one within modernist philosophical and scientific contexts. So powerful, indeed, that early modern scientists never expected to discover the existence of bio-physical receptors additional to the famous five.
Information derived from other than the physical five senses was thought to be impossible, at least in theory. And it was upon this theory that psychic information, so-called, was scientifically rejected.
Indeed, many leading scientists between 1845 and about 1960 let it be known that there was "one scientific demand" which would never be fulfilled: the discovery of bio-physical receptors which would account for psychic information. So, scientific brotherhoods united around the conviction that until physical receptors for psychic information were discovered, then the information should be considered as illusory or psychopathological in origin.
So far, the new discoveries regarding the biological bases for psi faculties roughly fall into five categories. I have to get a little technical here, but I'll simplify just ahead.
These five general categories are:
* Minute chemical receptors and sensors
* Minute chemico-electro receptors and sensors
* Neural-network exchanges of information in the bio-internal body substrates
* Bio-electromagnetic information receptors and sensors
* Bio-information transfer networks at the atomic, molecular, and neurological levels...
1. Receptors in the nose sensing systems that "smell" emotions, and that can identify motives, sexual receptivity, antagonism, benevolence, etc. (All these are formats of what are commonly referred to as psychic vibe-sensing.)
2. Receptors in the ear sensing systems that detect and identify differences in pressure and electromagnetic frequencies (formats of ESP.)
3. Skin receptors that detect balance and imbalance regarding what is external to the bio-body, even external at some astonishing distances (formats of remote-sensing, a mixed form of ESP and clairvoyance.)
4. Skin receptors that detect motion outside of the body, even when the body is asleep (a format of subliminal ESP.)
5. Directional finding and locating receptors in the endocrine and neuropeptide systems (formats of dowsing, intermixed with formats of cognitive ESP or intuition.)
6. Whole-body receptors, including hair, that identify fluidic motions of horizontal, vertical, diagonal, even if not visually perceived (as, for example, in the "psychic" portion of the martial art of Akhido.)
7. Skin receptors that "recognize" the temperament of other biological organisms (a format of psi "reading".)
8. Subliminal sensory systems which locate and identify pitch of sound, a sense of heat across great distances, a sense of frequencies and waves, either mechanical or energetic (all being formats of ESP and vibe-sensing, sometimes also referred to as "shaman perceiving.")
9. Receptors that identify positive and negative charged particles at the atomic level. (The term utilized for this in psychical research is "micro-psi" but which is rare. However, it has been convincingly demonstrated, especially in the case of C. W. Leadbeater who published Occult Chemistry (1908). Thirty years before the invention of the electron-microscope he correctly described sub-atomic particles, many undiscovered at the time, but discovered since. Micro-psi faculties are mentioned as one of the ancient Sidhis of ancient India (see, for example, Yoga Sutras of Patanjali).)
10. Microsystem transducing of various forms of mechanical, chemical, and electromagnetic energy into meaningful nerve impulses (all commonly thought of as FORMS OF ESP.)
11. Receptors that sense gravitational changes (a form of PSYCHIC DOWSING.)
12. Neurological senses for interpreting modulated electronic information by converting it into analog signals for mental storage, interpretation, and cognition (one of the bio-mind bases for TELEPATHY.)
Just a touch of the list and the paper, but there is quite a long list of the biological receptors that we have as amazing sensing systems
An expanded version of what will now briefly be outlined below can be found in this Website under the heading of TELEPATHY – THE OPENING UP OF, and those interested are invited to surf the Internet under the topics of TELEPATHY and MIRROR NEURONS.
In the April 30, 2005 issue of SCIENCE NEWS (Vol. 167, No. 18), their appeared a brief article entitled "Goal Oriented Brain Cells – Neurons may track action as a prelude to empathy."
This somewhat obtuse heading was then clarified as: "Neuroscientists in Italy listened in on monkeys' brain cells that they say may lie at the root of empathy, the ability to discern others' thoughts and intentions."
The scientific name given to these special brain cells was MIRROR NEURONS (possibly because they "reflected" what was going on in the neurons of others.)
Mirror neurons were first discovered in Macaque monkeys and later confirmed by MRI scanning also to exist in humans where they are located in Brodmann's area 44 (Broca's area) of the brain's cerebral cortex and elsewhere.
Mirror neurons are now scientifically defined as specializing neurons that (detect? respond to?) the "intentions and motives of others."
"Detecting intentions and motives of others" is, of course, the official, long-standing definition of TELEPATHY – and some scientists have noted (in print) that such neurons actually seem to place one in the minds of others, or, at least "mirror" what is going on in others' minds.
Among others, a neuroscientist scientist (at the University of California) indicated that via the special premotor cortex neurons "we are practically in another person's mind."....
Because of the recent discovery of mirror neurons in the premotor cortex of the brain and elsewhere in the biobody, interest has been stimulated behind the public scenes as to whether some kind of training might be possible so as to enhance and achieve higher performance efficiency of their functions.
This developmental interest is probably not so much inspired by the mere existence of such neurons, but more by the possibility that if "we don't try to develop them, others are sure to do so." Right?
So, you see, telepathy under any other name IS here to stay – if not in the general public per se, but certainly in the worldwide espionage games. Ironic, isn't it, that a cutting edge of science itself should discover the physical existence of little gray cells that substantiate the actual existence of something on which science itself expended much debunking.
(He discusses in depth Sanskrit and the Siddhis and in fact somewhere I read that this was very important information to mystics, scientists and researchers of psi, something we havn't been informed of. Also Sanskrit is an interesting language, very hard to translate into English for example and it would take a paragraph to describe a symbol.)
Basically speaking, in Sanskrit a PLANE refers to various hierarchical ranges of existence that "blend" with, into, and INTERPENETRATE all other planes. (So, finally, there is THAT word – in Sanskrit no less."
The physical matter world grades off and "upwards" into a "higher," more subtle ones, which in turn grades off into another more subtle, which in turn grades of into yet another higher, more subtle one, and etc., etc., etc., while the sum, or whole, of these grades interpenetrate, including interpenetration of the physical world.
In modernist materialistic mainstreams, there could not conceivably be a model for this kind of thing, and so it was thought of as a lot of hooey and occult nonsense.
However, a similar, if not exact, model for this is now in hand with the recent discoveries of dark, subtle, and exotic energies that interpenetrate, as well as interpenetrating multiple dimensions that are theorized as interpenetrated by same, including our matter-only reality – and including parallel universes.
So Stuff exists and interpenetrates – something the Sanskrit ancients were somehow aware of sufficiently enough so as to identify and create words AND a model for the apparently extensive "planes" of the interpenetrating Stuff.
It is thus to be expected that confusions about the nature of the super sensitivities and their transfers of information should come about, and especially so for the following reasons – i.e., Science has not succeeded in attaining either a complete model or a science of consciousness, and it seems that Science has missed at least half the brain in the first place.
The modernist scientific failure to achieve such a model is quite embarrassing, so it is not generally emphasized or brought to public attention. It was very daring of Roger Penrose (Professor of Mathematics at the University of Oxford) to intimately discuss the details of this embarrassing failure in his book entitled SHADOWS OF THE MIND: A SEARCH FOR THE MISSING SCIENCE OF CONSCIOUSNESS (1969).
The details rendered in this book are somewhat challenging and will not be reviewed here, but it is recommended for those brave enough to struggle through it.
A review of science missing at least half the brain is found in SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN (April, 2004) under the heading HAS SCIENCE MISSED HALF THE BRAIN - which title should read "Science HAS missed Half The Brain." This is a fascinating read. A brief explanation: It seems that for every one cell neuron in the brain, there are nine Glial cells that were once thought merely as providing neurons with "nourishment."
Now it is being recognized that Glial cells "may be nearly as critical to thinking and learning as neurons are" i.e., NINE times more critical.
Exactly how Glial cells might be "critical" is not discussed all that much in the article, but they seem to involve implications to "thinking and learning," all be it what kind of such is not discussed in any detail.
Even so, "thinking and learning" (and training, too) involve some kind of INFORMATION and INFORMATION TRANSFERS – this being a particular aspect of super sensitivity activity that seems to have "gone missing" so far, along with the missing science of consciousness and missing than half the brain, too.
So here is yet another Situation that briefly needs to be dissected.