It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killer Robots From Hell

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   

The "Secret Government" is atleast 50 years (or more) advanced in technology than what they will allow to be shown to the general public (For "National Security" reasons)....

Meaning...We probably couldn't tell the difference between the Robots they actually have today,and a real human being!

Think about it...If they are showing us robots like "Swords","Asimo","Aiko",and "Wabian",then imagine what they have that is atleast 50 years more advanced than those!

My point? We already have "Terminators"!!! (Hunter/Killer Machines)

Note: I am not saying that they "look" like the ones in the film (Living tissue over a Metal Skeleton),or that they are "Self Aware" - only that they can kill like them and are as indestructable!

Note: These "Machines" never have to become "Self Aware" (Artificial Intelligence),and they never have to "Malfunction" like in some "Sci-Fi Horror Flick",because they will be (are) controlled by a bunch of Luciferian bastards that are hell bent on a "Police State","Martial Law",and ultimately killing off more than 90% of us!)

Truth is stranger than "fiction"!

(Google "The Georgia Guidestones","Population Control",or watch Alex Jones' "Endgame: Blueprint For Global Enslavement" for more details)...

They will unleash these "Machines" during a "Revolution" (If other means of stopping it fails),or during "Martial Law",and as I said,to exterminate most of the world's population! (Atleast the people that the "Biological,Chemical,and Nuclear Weapons" don't kill!)...

Watch this video very closely fellow "Truthers",because I am not talking about "Science Fiction" here...I am talking about Science Fact!

(Google "Pentagon Robots" for more information)...

They aren't building,programming,and "Weaponizing" these "Terminators" to "Comb your hair" Ladies and Gentlemen...

They are building them to "Control" you,and if you don't "go along" with the NWO agenda...

To kill you!!!

"Who-Who will watch The Watchmen"?

OwlMan

[edit on 15-5-2009 by OwlMan]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by OwlMan

Wow, that is pretty scary to think about. If they do have terminators or something similar it'd be a hell of a lot harder to oppose a police state with such firepower. Those little buggers in the video are even kind of scary lol.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
...yeah it always has to do with the NWO...people............. ............i dont even have anything to say to the OP.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

its a remote controlled car with a gun on it. controlled by whom? "luciferion bastards" ...no. by a soldier behind a desk....the same as a UAV.

[color=lightgreen]--------------------------------------------------------------------------

So to the OP...you would rather have a 24 year old man sent into a building to clear it -- KNOWING -- there are 15 armed enemies inside it, then use a robot?

[color=lightblue]--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess your scared of those bomb disposing robots aswell? same thing, except this one has a gun on it. THOSE DAMN BOMB DISPOSLE ROBOTS ARE CONTROLED BY THOSE DAMN LUCIFERION BASTARDS

(Snip)

You want to know why lucifer is god? the greatest trick satan has ever done is to convince everyone he doesnt exist? No...he convinced everyone he is god.

what does god do? punish / kill / maim / destroy. sounds like a loving creator to me. what does the devil want? freedom.

so the greatest trick the devil ever did was.......to make you worship him under the title "god".

(snip)

50 years into the future -- you really think they would be indestructible? ....alright, holler back at me when you see proof of adamantium. they are toy cars with guns on them...... 50 years from now they will be, toy cars with guns on them.

i watch the watchmen - when im spraying down your city.

[edit on 15-5-2009 by epitaph.one]

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 16-5-2009 by asala]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
i can only think of one phrase for this...

"jonny five, is alive!!!!"

(anyone else see the resembence)

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by epitaph.one

So to the OP...you would rather have a 24 year old man sent into a building to clear it -- KNOWING -- there are 15 armed enemies inside it, then use a robot?

[edit on 15-5-2009 by epitaph.one]

I am not the OP, but

Only if I am in the building and he's coming after me.

coma and get me yourself.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
What utter rot!

Splicing together scenes from the Terminator films with clips from what is so obviously a pro-mo for the arms industry, does nothing to legitimize the so called threat from 'real life terminators'.

We Brits invented the modern armed robot and first deployed them in the 1960's to Northern Ireland to counter the threat of the IRA bombers.

True they were only armed with 12 bore shotguns, but all the other gizmos - like day & night sights, lights, video cameras and thermal sensors and the like, were readily mounted.

I honestly believe that this video is nothing more than an attempt to whip up media and public hysteria.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by fritz

And we all should have noticed the completely unsupported claim that the "government" is "at least 50 years ahead" in technology.

Dear OP, if they had that kind of technology why are we bogged down in Afghanistan? "50 years ahead"? That takes us from post-Korean War technology to today's hyper systems. We should be kicking planetary butt with that kind of stuff. (Insert yeah-buts here.)

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
"Unsupported claim"?

This is common knowledge,"They" (The "Secret Government") admit to that themselves...

Hell it is not just "common knowledge",but freakin common sense! They had SR71's way back in the 60's,Avrocar (That was not decomissioned),and developed "Stealth technology" around that time as well,although it wasn't used until the gulf war.

We can clone and brainwash human beings (Or insert brain "chip" implants) into them that would fool enemies into thinking it was their legitimate leader,but are we using things and methods like that?

Ofcourse not...(Atleast not that I am aware of) But...Just because we are not using something in a war right now,doesn't mean that we don't have it.

I guess you also think that the "Space Shuttle" is as advanced as we are,because (Going by your "way of thinking") we are not using anything else (and allowing astronauts to explode),therefore there isn't any better technology to use...lol

"if they had that kind of technology why are we bogged down in Afghanistan?"

Obviously...Because they are not using it...But "saving" it for something...

You are going by the assumption that this is a "real war",when 911 was an inside job,Usama Bin Laden is a CIA agent,and the whole war is a lie,and it is all being used for their agenda of a NWO (New World Order),and oh yeah...

They don't give a damn about the troops!

"Military men are just dumb stupid animals to be used as pawns in the political process" - Henry Kissenger

(I am not saying that,"They" are saying things like that)

We have far superior "Body armour",and "Armoured Vehicles" that they could be using,but it and I quote "Costs too much money"!

Remember news stories like this?

www.foxnews.com...

It's like that line from "Batman Begins"...

"Why aren't we using those"? (Advanced tech body armour)

"Because the army didn't think a soldiers life was worth 300 grand"!

I could go on and on about how we could clone human organs to save lives,but by your "way of thinking" (and your not really thinking at all whatsoever),human cloning (or the technology) doesn't exist,simply because we aren't using it...

WTF?

If you people don't want to believe this now,then you will when they unleash Martial Law here,and they roll out these SWORDS robots into the streets,or something like WABIAN carrying an M16 (Or as I said,something atleast 50 years more advanced than those Robots and Weapons),and you remember that I tried to warn you...

OwlMan

ps.To the other commentor (That I put on ignore)...

"No it's not "Luciferians" it is a "soldier" guiding those robots...

Going by your way of "thinking" when the mob puts out a hit on someone,and the hitman carry's it out,then the mob is in no way responsible because they didn't actually "pull the trigger",it was the hitman (or soldier)...

What freaking ignorance!

Who gives the soldier orders? Ultimately the President does right? Well who gives the President orders?

The Secret Freaking Government!...Who are...as I said...a bunch of Luciferian bastards who partake in homosexual orgies,and sacrifice children at the "Bohemian Grove" (and other places),while at the same time coming up with ideas such as "The Manhattan Project"...

Look it up!

(Even freaking "wikipedia" admits to some of that stuff on the topic of "Bohemian Grove")...

en.wikipedia.org...

OwlMan

ps. Seriously,if I get another comment like those two,then I will not answer them,because they are so damn stupid they aren't worth waisting my time! (Your like little grade school children calling each other names.Seriously,that is so damn pathetic...Grow the f*ck up!)
As I said...People (Anyone who is truly interested in learning the truth about this) Just Google "Pentagon Robots" for hours and hours of material you can read about all of this,written by themselves...

[edit on 16-5-2009 by OwlMan]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Some examples of what you will get by simply googling "Pentagon Robots"...

Link...

www.heritage.org...

Quote...(And this article is nearly two years old!)

"Autonomous robots are closer to real combat capa­bilities. The Army will soon field the Mobile Detection Assessment Response System (MDARS), a semi-autonomous security-guard robot. This nine-foot, 3,500-pound robot can travel up to 20 miles per hour using inertial and satellite navigation and can scan the sur­rounding environment with radar and infrared beams. Using its on-board sensors, MDARS will able to con­duct independent patrol or sentry duty, avoiding obsta­cles and detecting intruders up to 300 meters away"...

The key word there is "Autonomous Robots"...

(Because if you actually read that full article,you will see that we already have thousands and thousands of robots being used in Iraq and Afghanistan)

Meaning,these Robots are programmed to kill on their own!

Now if you can't accept that we are atleast 50 years more advanced then what they will allow to be shown (or talk about in news articles),then let's be "conservative" and say that classified military robotic technology is only (10) years more advanced than that...

Can you even imagine what kind of Robots they actually have? That will be used here on American streets during a Revolution,Martial Law,or a Global Pandemic...etc to "Patrol and Guard", (Or if you break curfew,or are deemed "Uncooperative") to KILL you!

Wake the hell up!

OwlMan

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

I noted that they said SWORD would diminish the numbers of caualties on the front lines. That is only half a truth: Whose casualties will it diminish?

Just what we need, more resources, time, effort and technology spent on killing machines.

A couple of questions:

How 'easy' would it be to take out the cameras, thus rendering it blind?

How does it negotiate obstacles such as trenches etc. I can see the 'insurgents' (freedom fighters?) developing relatively low key defences to this in the way of pits, IEDs etc.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Strong Magnets-The best defense against steel and electronics.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki

I noted that they said SWORD would diminish the numbers of caualties on the front lines. That is only half a truth: Whose casualties will it diminish?

Just what we need, more resources, time, effort and technology spent on killing machines.

A couple of questions:

How 'easy' would it be to take out the cameras, thus rendering it blind?

How does it negotiate obstacles such as trenches etc. I can see the 'insurgents' (freedom fighters?) developing relatively low key defences to this in the way of pits, IEDs etc.

Well since it has multiple camera's (Not including the satellites and predator/reaper like drones that will be helping to guide it),I would say that it wouldn't be "easy" at all...

We have jets today that can lift straight up off of the ground,and "hover".We have men strapping on jet packs and rockets and flying around,so I can only surmount that the most powerful military on earth has thought about "trenches",and built a way for the robots to fly over them.

Not trying to joke around here (Because I am taking this very seriously),but think of "R2D2" in "Star Wars Episode II" how he could hover and fly around...

Your right though...IED's would work...but...There won't be just "one",but thousands and thousands of these things patrolling the streets (Just like there are thousands and thousands being used in Iraq and Afghanistan)...

And don't forget...We already have armoured vehicles that can withstand blasts from "IED's",so wouldn't they build these robots (The classified military ones) out of the same kind of materials?

And remember,these things are being used right now,as we speak,to detect "IED's" (With senors,UAV Drones, and satellites) in Iraq and Afghanistan...

I like your questions,and ideas,and welcome more...

(Trust me,"IED's" is the best answer I've heard thus far for even a remote chance of trying to fight against these things,and coming out alive)

I want to remind everyone (Especially "Truthers") that I am just as willing to fight and die for the cause as you are.

I am only trying to show you what we will be up against,and am in all honesty and humility asking for ideas about how to defeat things like this...

Because I believe a Revolution here is inevitable...

(And anyone who doesn't think that they will break out all of this classified technology to stop us from "taking back the government" or "defeating the NWO" is in for a very rude awakening)...

OwlMan

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SharkBait
Strong Magnets-The best defense against steel and electronics.

I've also heard (On the PrisonPlanet Forum) about people using "Paperclips" and "Hammers" (I am not kidding) to defeat these Robots...

All I can say is good luck with whatever magnet (you will have access to) against this "Nine-foot, 3,500-pound robot"!...

www.heritage.org...

OwlMan

ps. That's actually a good idea...All I am saying is that say you have access to one of those magnets they use to pick up cars in junkyards (Because the ones at colleges will most likely be "Guarded",and even if they're not,how would you haul such a thing away for any viable use?)...

Well while your picking up one robot,you've got hundreds,or thousands more behind you shooting at you with M16's and Rockets,not to mention the Predator (and now "Reaper") "Drones" flying overhead that will be supporting the robots with their own lethal firepower...

(And remember,I"am only speaking of technology that we even know about.Their classified military projects would make these things seem like "Toys")...

Keep the ideas coming...The best I've heard so far are "IED's",and "EMP's"... Any more?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by OwlMan

What about fire? Intense heat and/or flames should render some of the instruments useless.

Good ole' molotov cocktails...

A group of Patriots using the guerilla tactic of run and gun...

I suggest Karkov vodka it is super cheap / plus it will get you yo forget all of your nightmares\

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by OwlMan[/url]

I guess any potential enemy might as well take a leaf from the Israeli Book of Tactics and do what they did during Yom Kipur - Reconnaissance By Fire!

In order to defeat the Sagger ATGW missiles, the Israeli's fired their GPMGs in any area likely to hide the missile controller.

After refining this tactic, the Israelis discovered that this method worked 9 times out of 10.

So, any relatively modern, equipped and armed soldiers can carry out their own reconnaissance by fire to weed out the operators of these terrifying [
] machines.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by fritz
reply to post by OwlMan[/url]

I guess any potential enemy might as well take a leaf from the Israeli Book of Tactics and do what they did during Yom Kipur - Reconnaissance By Fire!

In order to defeat the Sagger ATGW missiles, the Israeli's fired their GPMGs in any area likely to hide the missile controller.

After refining this tactic, the Israelis discovered that this method worked 9 times out of 10.

So, any relatively modern, equipped and armed soldiers can carry out their own reconnaissance by fire to weed out the operators of these terrifying [
] machines.

So they were using thousands of "9 foot tall 3,500 pound Robots" armed with m-16's and rockets during "Yom Kipur"?

And you don't think these things are "Terrifying"?

Interesting...

Well I guess I've been worried for nothing.There are alot of guys out there that will fight and defeat these things (Made by the most powerful military that has ever existed in the history of the human race) with paperclips,hammers,and lighters...

OwlMan

[edit on 19-5-2009 by OwlMan]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by OwlMan

I think our best bet to survive these thing is to use whatever we can find. The one thing a robot can not bring into account is human impulse.

Another thing to think about is if they are planning on using these things against the undesireables then we may not want to tell "THEM" how we plan on defeating their machines. It would be very easy to program the machines to look for certain things like fuel sorces in order to void our plans.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by OwlMan So they were using thousands of "9 foot tall 3,500 pound Robots" armed with m-16's and rockets during "Yom Kipur"?

There you have it, Owlman. Thousands of 9 ft tall robots mean, thousands of soldiers controlling them! What a tempting target for a JADAM!

Millions of watts of energy emanating from 'somewhere' and directed
'somewhere else'. Another tempting target!

On another matter entirely, just where do you think the so called 'secret government' is stockpiling these monster robots, where do they maintain them and where do 'they' test them?

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Most of the things in that video are nothing compared to FEMA's "robot dog that doesn't fall over. Very life-like legs..freaky

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I would like to ask where they keep these things as well and who is going to control thousands of machines, much less the maintenance of the robots or replenishing there ammunition?

Also; What do they use as a power source? Big Government hates green energy, so I know they won't be solar.
And even the most advanced electric systems run out of juice, so unless they are making thousands of flawless nuclear reactors in secret, I don't see how any of this is plausible.

The weight seems to be an issue, wouldn't they fall right through wooden floors and barely be able to move around flimsy structures?

Luckily, the fine folks at mechaps.com have been working on a civilian manned robot for years, maybe once they get the prototypes done they can start arming and armoring them to take back our land from the NWO's evil, completely autonomous robot army.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join