It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well, the Bilderberg Group is meeting right now as we speak

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
The 2009 Bilderberg Group conference is from May 14-17 at the Nafsika Astir Palace Hotel in Vouliagmeni, Greece.

Yep, they're all gathered there this very moment, smirking like apes at each other, no doubt, coctail glasses gripped in clawlike hands...wonder what schemes they are hatching for us this year? The old favorites, like a one-world govt and the depopulation of the planet, hardly bear mention, but of course these matters will be topics to be mulled over like a fine wine by our Luciferian Masters. But with all the turmoil and "change" in the air these days, I'm sure Their Satanic Majesties are cookin' up some wacky new hijinks and kooky krazy antics for poor old beleaguered planet earth.

Any guesses on what this loveable crew of psychopathic pirates will be jabbering about this year? Alex Jones (love him or hate him) seems to think that they are fleshing out the coming depression. But no doubt even more exotic fare is on the conversational menu. What say you, ATS?

[edit on 5/15/09 by silent thunder]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I feel like something will come out of this within the week, possibly Israel attacking Iran.

Funny, their deciding our fates, whilst we force small talk.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Funny how that was my first thought too Republican08.
I'm sure they have even more nefarious plans for us that we cant even imagine...

There I can use big words too!

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

Nefarious, huh, never could of had an oppurtunity to use that.

Didn't know I used a big word nor the OP. Spelling bee champ 1st grade oh yeah.

Yep, I'm convinced that, well partly convinced i'll add, that something will spur about this week, albeit it not aliens coming down, but an attack, maybe not on the USA, but middle east wise, so why not Iran, they seem gung ho, more then ever along with Israel who treats gun(g)s like H well you know.

Somethings in the works, lets see what the Wizard of Oz has in store for us along this yellow brick road.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Bilderberg isn't on now Athens was a decoy

or so i read trying to find the link to it now

[edit on 15-5-2009 by Bachfin]

ok lol forget wot i said i was reading a 2008 page

[edit on 15-5-2009 by Bachfin]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Ahh, maybe they decided to postpone world domination for another day. Humph, guess we'll have to wait.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Everyone needs to remember that this isn't news.

This is www.foxnews.com...

This is what everyones concerned about, is it true, is it not, the big conspiracy of all conspiracies.

Bilderberg, if you can't beat em join em, but we're is the membership card?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Does anyone know if Eric Schmidt is there this year again, just wondering if the google outage has anything to do with the bilderbergers, maybe they're previewing some net disruption tech

www.theregister.co.uk...

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
HHMM, if i were part of the Bilderberg group what would i discuss with the elite to bring about more control and power?
I got nothing......
But if i had to speak on something it would have to be the swine flu thing. after all it did show up on the news cycle as the drug-cartel wars news was slowly pulled out.
Let's see, what is the MSM mainly focused on right now? Once you have that answer, throw them away into the trash bin. Now with those senseless things gone think about what the MSM is not talking about lately.
But mostly, think about any odd events that unfolded after the last known Bilderberg meeting. then you have a pretty good understanding on what's about to happen.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I would like to see an article or video of someone literally AT the place where the meeting is being held. I would LOVE to see a Jim Tucker article on Bilderberg 2009. I trust his work for some reason and think that, if anyone knows the where and when of Bilderberg 2009, it is he.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Their days are numbered.
So it really doesn't matter what they plot and plan.
The world is slowly waking up.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I think that some of the discussions will center on getting the USA into line with Europe. The global financial difficulties highlighted differences which I think to them is a stumbling block.

"In order to introduce it [a welfare state] they [the US] must find the means." I think they'll be working on this problem...

The big divide

Financier Etienne Davignon, vice-chairman Suez Tractabe said: “ The problem of the United States is very different from Europe’s. Why? “Because Europe, which runs welfare states has to face the reality of providing for social security, protecting the poor, education and such like The United States doesn’t run a welfare state sytem like ours. In order to introduce it they must find the means. Therefore we are in a situation where objectives and budgets are very different.”

new topics

top topics

join