It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arcane Schools?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I read in another forum, where another user referred to going to an Arcane School. Could anyone tell me what these schools are or represent and how one may go about finding one?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by pathoftruth

Arcane refers to old, secret, magic and to be avoided, usually evil.

If there are Arcane schools, please avoid them

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   

These schools are about brainwashing - usually into evil.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I found some information about Arcane schools. I found that the Arcane schools are tied in with freemasonry. Here's one of the sites I found. www.masonicworld.com...

You will have to read the to find what you are looking for, but it should be there.

[edit on 15-5-2009 by Rocketgirl]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Thanks to all for the quick responses ^^)

It had just piqued my curiosity that an establishment of that nature existed.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   

I am horrified that Arcane schools even exist.

They are here to TEACH ABOUT WITCHCRAFT - THE BlACK KIND.

DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILD TO AN ARCANE SCHOOL.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

This isn't a school you send your kids to.

Sounds like a "mystery school." Don't listen to the people plugging their ears and saying it's evil. Ignorance is evil.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

Spellbound I'm guessing you're a christian, cos thats the sort of thing a christian would say. Witchcraft is not evil. FULL STOP! Witchcraft is not brainwashing. FULL STOP! Please do not try to scare everyone with your ignorant lies.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Ok let me make myself clear on this:

1. I do not plan on sending any of my children or future children to an arcane school.

2. The post I had read solely proved to pique my curiosity. If I were to seek out an Arcane School it would be for research purposes only AND after quite a bit of research.

3. Anything can be dangerous. Christianity, Cars, The Government, Greys, Black Magic, Demons, Forks,...etc. It the context in which the establishments, beliefs, people, items, are used that creates a dangerous atmosphere. I myself am Christian but I also hold other beliefs as well. I believe in ghosts, demons, extraterrestrials, psionics, and various other "alternative topics". Just because you are Christian does not mean you have to be closed minded.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by pathoftruth
3. Anything can be dangerous. Christianity, Cars, The Government, Greys, Black Magic, Demons, Forks,...etc. It the context in which the establishments, beliefs, people, items, are used that creates a dangerous atmosphere.

Beautifully stated; have you ever read the Tao te Ching?:

When people see some things as beautiful,
other things become ugly.
When people see some things as good,
other things become bad.

Being and non-being create each other.
Difficult and easy support each other.
Long and short define each other.
High and low depend on each other.
Before and after follow each other.

academic.brooklyn.cuny.edu...

This kind of underlying logic behind all things, the logic of logic, and all things, are exactly what mystery schools attempt to lead the individual to. It's understanding that doesn't come easily with words alone, and needs other resources.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Depending on your path and perspective, you may want to check out some of the following:

Maybe Logic Academy - influenced by Robert Anton Wilson - www.maybelogic.org...

The College of Thelema - influence by Aleister Crowley - www.thelema.org...

AMORC - Rosicrucian Order - they claim to be the descendants of the original Rose Cross organization - www.rosicrucian.org...

OccultForums.net School of Magick - I don't know much about this one - www.occultforums.net...

Servants of Light Occult School - just found this on Google - www.servantsofthelight.org

I don’t have any experience with any of these groups, so I can’t vouch for them, but I thought I’d share the info.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound

I am horrified that Arcane schools even exist.

They are here to TEACH ABOUT WITCHCRAFT - THE BlACK KIND.

DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILD TO AN ARCANE SCHOOL.

i think you're fear mongering.

-

[edit on 15-5-2009 by prevenge]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Arcane: requiring secret or mysterious knowledge.

It never ceases to amaze me that people would advise you on something they know nothing about. I am a Christian, but I also seek the higher religious mysteries associated with it. Jewish Mysticism is a fine example of what you would want to pursue if you wanted to steer clear of the pitfalls. Christianity was born from the Jewish faith. Kabbalah is the "mystery" level of Jewish mysticism, (and I'm not talking about the Hollywood version of it either), where only a few bright students are selected to study with their mentors. You don't have to be a Jew to do this, but it is a fine example of how this knowledge was/is used in the proper way. Any intent, other than to serve God, could be considered a dark path you may wish to reconsider.

Everything in this world has a good version and a bad version. "Arcane" knowledge is one of those things. To find such use of it, one only needs to read the Bible, and you'll find example after example of the religious mysteries in use. Do you think the prophets were just cool people? LOL! They were revered for their wisdom and devout devotion to this information, and guarded it well. After you've studied perhaps Kabbalah, you may even begin to unravel some of the cryptic wording in the biblical texts. After that, move on to reputable alchemical sources - those who practiced spiritual alchemy as well as physical - you will uncover even more.

There's a reason why people don't go around raising the dead and walking on water - Jesus taught his disciples to perform miracles the same way he did....we've been taught that pursuing this knowledge is evil, and that realm has also been flooded with disinformation to keep you from reaching your goal even further and cause you to go astray and lose interest... or worse....get power hungry and let greed consume you.

If you seek the knowledge, all you need do is ask, and keep asking....God will hear you, and you will be given the information in pieces over time. IT WILL HAPPEN! In fact, this is the ONLY source I would recommend you asking, as man does not have all the answers.

Matthew 7:7-20

Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

8For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

9Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?

10Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?

11If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

12Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

13Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

14Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

15Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

16Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

17Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

18A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

19Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

20Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

new topics

top topics

join