It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They are watching us on the internet... every move we make.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
They are incapable of being so evil because they are incompetent. At the present moment rest assured they are writhing over the creation of the internet and simply do not have the technology to monitor you.................yet.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I find it funny to think that the government is aware of every single time I load TMZ.com or perezhilton.com...

Maybe they have me tagged as a sex predator since I google "Sexy Richie Sambora pics" at least twice a week to find more droolworth eyecandy for my own twisted daydreams...

It makes me laugh hysterically to think that TPTB are interested in every little smutty Bon Jovi Fan Fic I read...( and trust me I read alot of those...)

I wonder if the sit and ponder the meaning or the words I play in every game of scrabble...cause you know, since they also know I visit ATS daily perhaps there is a hidden message in my words...

Seriously...Why would they care what I do on the net? And if they really are that interested I say let em have at it! All they are gonna find is an overworked, underBLEEPED, bored housewife seeking any kind of mental stimulation she can find.....

that's scary!!!!!! ain't it??

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Watch this!

Here's a moon and a double birdie for you snoopy SOBs

Gladys Kravitz would be proud of you!

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

yea man your right.....

i hope its not so basic as burning in hell though.... Thats so man made to me....

I hope God has somtrhing special for them... Hell seems to easy....

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
If they were watching the whole internet, way less people would be out of a job!

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Discordian Queen
If they were watching the whole internet, way less people would be out of a job!

Bingo! Want a way to end world unemployment? Start the NWO! HAHA

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
This one is a great big 'DUH'.

The internet was feared by the general population for this very reason. But it all came about regardless, and people think that they have different levels of so called privacy on their computers but we don't. Every key stroke is recorded, and no matter how many cookies or files you delete they can still be recovered. And it is not limited to any one country, it is the world that is monitored.

I was shocked to see my own house, practically in the windows, on Google earth, although the pic is from last year, it bothers me to know there is a camera on a satellite somewhere in space that can zoom in on my home, my vehicle , my life. And there are 10 camera shots on my little street.

omfg does this mean these people can see me masturbate too?

All kidding aside, I just want to say that yes, movements/activities on the internet can and are being monitored, however probably not to the extent some people might suggest. For one thing, there are too many people, and therefore movements, on the internet with respect to the manpower the government has. Yes the government has a lot of resources, however I am of the belief that they don't have enough personnel to track ALL of us.

Only some of us are tracked I believe.

Edit: Just wanted to add that on this other website they showed a list of keywords on the internet that government routinely searches for. Supposedly if a lot of people started typing out and sending out these words at the same time it could bring their system to a (temporary) standstill. It's interesting.

[edit on 16-5-2009 by 789789]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by 789789

I have seen that website. It explains Echelon pretty well to. Also Echelon is not conspiracy it is real.
www.echelonspoofer.com...
Here are the words, they have a section you can copy and paste with 50-250 words.
www.echelonspoofer.com...

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

if they think that then there wrong we all know 9.11 was them you dont have to be a scientist to know that honestly all they are doing is trying to get us paranoid plus they threatin us and everything to ilence us thats an act of desparation because most people on earth would reveil and easly be killed because they know the truth will be out and the goverment will be exposed

top topics

<< 1   >>

join