It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They are watching us on the internet... every move we make.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
What's the point? They see us chit-chatin about the evil everyday?

They win... they control the technology... they control the nukes....

F*** em'

let them burn in hell and not us... because that's all they want to do to us.... Is drag our souls to hell with them...

I'm done with ATS.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Via Con Dios
2nd line

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

They are monitoring everything we do. They can monitor our calls, email, chat, everything. They have satellites that can view through your walls and watch us sleep and eat. They track our every action in a global database.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
It seems hard to believe there constantly watching 'The whole Internet'.

And it's not about all the trivial things, it's about knowledge and truth the ultimate desire, whether we do anything or not, concerns me little, whether I know or not, concerns me to no end!

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Wait...why would they?

We aren't that important. Chillax, they aren't watching you take a dump.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Well, I don't know about the being able to see through walls, because if that were true, then alot more (serious) criminals (I'm not calling us criminals! Chill) would be apprehended...

But as far as monitoring the internet, that's not too hard to do, especially when you're the government(s) and have almost unlimited resources...
Not hard to track, trace and tap-into...

Just edited to add "were" before "true".

[edit on 5/15/2009 by impaired]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by impaired

They do not apprehend the criminals using this system now, because they do not want us to know what they have. They are waiting for the correct time to turn the information against us.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
This one is a great big 'DUH'.

The internet was feared by the general population for this very reason. But it all came about regardless, and people think that they have different levels of so called privacy on their computers but we don't. Every key stroke is recorded, and no matter how many cookies or files you delete they can still be recovered. And it is not limited to any one country, it is the world that is monitored.

I was shocked to see my own house, practically in the windows, on Google earth, although the pic is from last year, it bothers me to know there is a camera on a satellite somewhere in space that can zoom in on my home, my vehicle , my life. And there are 10 camera shots on my little street.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude

They do not apprehend the criminals using this system now, because they do not want us to know what they have. They are waiting for the correct time to turn the information against us.

But dude, since we already "know", isn't that enough for them to step their game up and take us knowers in and silence us? I mean now... Why wait?
I believe in the alien conspiracy, and 911 and all that, but the NWO thing is just a little too much... I hope I'm right.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Wow! My first double post! My bad...

[edit on 5/15/2009 by impaired]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

I've always assumed we're being watched on the net. It doesn't really bother me.
What's that old saying, if you got nothing to hide blah blah blah...

Satellites that can view through your walls

edit to add:
and don't forget the spy cameras and microphones in digital TV set top boxes

[edit on 15-5-2009 by yizzel]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   

No they wont take us in YET! Then that would prove they have it. Right now they believe we are all just guessing. They think we have no proof.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Sting from the Police is a part of the NWO and that is why he wrote Every Breath you take every move you make..... I'll be watching you.

Why do the think they called themselves THE POLICE.

That sick bast.. was just toying with us!

[edit on 5/15/2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Now here's the fun part. Ask ATS who "They" are and see how many answers you get LOL.

You can't watch everything, at the same time, all the time. Nor does the governments of this world (my answer whom a "They" would be I guess) really care to watch, unless you've already done something to get their attention (read as, illegal activities or suspicions thereof).

Take a look at what countries do now to put tabs on the Internet: blocking internet sites! There are of course ways around this, but seriously, if the government of the Peoples' Republic of China had a better way to watch the net, don't you think those control freaks would use it?

I'll keep surfing the net, my bet is it's all just more paranoia.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ProjectJimmy

It is not a WHO it is a WHAT. It is a bank of supercomputers that sift through information record everything about your life.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
That's just the money you could be saving with GEICO.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0c1b809beacd.jpeg[/atsimg]

But if you always feel like somebody's watching you, you can always help yourself to some TOR. (except on ATS of course)

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

You're talking about the program that DARPA was working on for a number of years. The problem with that idea though was that even with the best web crawling programs possible, it still requires a massive amount of human oversight, just to weed out the false positives. It's prohibitive, in time, which is a measure of economic limitation that no organization can overcome. Unless the NSA (we'll say the NSA is the "They" here because that's whom DARPA was designing this for) gets incredibly lucky, the data spit out of a system like this is very old, and usually past the action date, because of exactly how much innocent traffic has to be waded through by hand.

Currently by targeting internet recon against those the government already know or suspect to be dangerous, the NSA can get results almost in realtime. This is advantageous for obvious reasons and has probably helped to stop a great many illegal and dangerous events. Not to mention it's also fully and completely legal.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
The government(s) have far more pressing matters to attend to than to monitor the erratic and sometimes disturbing thoughts of a bunch of internet conspiracy theorists.

The only time the DHS or NSA would become interested in ATS is the threads about armed revolution or threats to the president.

They don't care if you think the moon is made of Bega cheese or that reptilians have made a home in the queen's bathhouse.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
If they could see through walls, well there would be a religious movement calling them gods.

Malcom in the Middle- "What!?!? God can see through roofs!?!?!"

If they could see through the walls, I'm sure they'd be scratching their heads. Especially with all the people out there, might have to just turn away for awhile.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Dude just because they are watching you doesn't mean that when the 'claws come in to clench you' that you can not run away!

There are plenty of flicks that show Heroes evading these 'Monitors':

'Enemy of the State'
'Conspiracy Theory'
'They Live'

Heck I would even mention 'Red Dawn' in there because they escape a Commie Conspired surprise attack.

If it is possible in a flick then it is possible in real life!!

Like the fore-shadowing of the 9/11 attacks on the pilot episode of 'The Lone Gunmen'

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join