It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something's Up! (Literally)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
This is a good video showcasing some of the things associated with 2012 and it's presence throughout history. It has some very cool UFOs and some of the ancient ruins found throughout the world.

My personal favorite is the huge stone that has obviously been carved, with the man standing next to it making him look tiny.

It's a pretty good video that kinda refreshes your memory a bit on some of the things that may not have been talked about for a while.

I'll add some more 2012 videos here as I come across them

Here is the link:

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 14-5-2009 by esteay812]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Hi!

Ive been meaning to reply to your post for a few days now. I originally thought that the video would be all re-hashed info that I already knew, however, there were a few bits of info that I was unaware of. I had no idea that Bill Gates' foundation & the Rockefeller foundation were big investors. (although I am not surprised) What I did find surprising is that Monsanto is also a big investor!

I found that info out in this article called Doomsday Seed Vault in the Artic . Monsanto having access to all of those seeds makes my radar go off. It is very ominous to me, especially since I am guessing that in the event of a global catastrophe, the idea of "trademark-ownership" will come into play. What will they require from people in exchange for, literally, the seeds of life?

As far as the other information goes, it still excites me to see the ancient monolithic structures! The size, structure, & workmanship of them is awe-inspiring. It is one of my dreams to travel to some of the locations to see them in person.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sylvrshadow

I have wanted to go to Macchu-Picchu for quite a long time. Hopefully I will be able to go there sooner than later. The video was pretty cool I thought and I am glad everyone is enjoying it.

It is kind of creepy to think about the seed vault and what the purpose of it is meant for. Makes you wonder if they know something we don't (which they do, but maybe not the end of civilizeation)

It could be just a smart step to keep seeds around to grow the type of food we need for nutrition. Surely the plants that would grow after a catastrophe would be different and probably toxic, or radiated.

new topics

join